BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• I've always had a problem with my lashes wanting to stick togethe...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Brenna W.
Wharton, WV
When I first got this it was my favorite mascara, and it was for a while! It makes my lashes long which is what I look for. It's a really great mascara to have!
Natalie M.
I love loreal makeup especially their mascara. Finally got to try this mascara and I like the results. Made my lashes look fantastic. Downfall I think is the brush. Could be designed a little differently bc, for me at least, a little clumpy and I have to take excess mascara off brush before I use. Other than that, awesome!
Ally H.
Clifton, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is okay. It didn't really do anything for my lashes like give me length or volume. It did separate my lashes but it did not give me a dramatic effect, my lashes looked regular.
charisse c.
MCKINNEY, TX
This is a very wet formula but if you let it dry out a bit it's a great mascara. It's not my favorite but I would purchase it again if it was on sale.
Lauren T.
Hopkinsville , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's hard to find a good mascara but I have found it in this mascara! It's very inexpensive but it gives great volume and pretty length. My lashes feel soft and not crunchy when I wear it. It also has lasting staying power and doesn't flake on me. Great mascara.
Andrea M.
Grovertown, IN
I am so glad I tried this mascara! It leaves my lashes long and full looking, washes off easily with face wash and water, and it does not leave me looking like a raccoon after wearing for a few hours. I would compare this to Too Faced Better than Sex mascara. It is just as good if not better.
dalia b.
Fresno, CA
I loveee this mascara. Before this one i used the big eyes mascara which i love too, but this one is better. It makes my eyelashes thicker & longer!
Amanda A.
Reedsburg, WI
One of my favorite mascaras! I love layering this with a lengthening mascara like the Loreal Telescopic. It looks so full and long. Will be repurchasing!
Missy M.
Seymour , CT
I like clumpy mascaras so this product is to my liking. It catches every lash and builds them. I apply this mascara everyday since I made the purchase. Great volume and the flexor brush is amazing! One of my favorites!
Laurie W.
Flatonia, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this is my favorite mascara so far. It does well for my lower lashes as well and I feel like they make my eyelashes appear longer and fuller.
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Krystal M.
Do you really feel like a manga girl wearing this?? I would love to know how it looks. Just the name has me wanting to buy it!!!
m r.
Clumping????? the wand makes it look like it would clump
Laura R.
MIAMI, FL
Is this mascara hard to take off?