BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• I'm looking for a new mascara that doesn't clump and make my eye ...1 Answers
  • I've always had a problem with my lashes wanting to stick togethe...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Samantha S.
I love the wand on this mascara. It's shaped like a Christmas Tree, so when you go in to apply mascara, you can easily get to the inner parts of your eyes. Adds lots of volume and great length.
anna a.
Thornton, CO
I love this mascara. It is so easy to apply. It gives length AND volume. I thought i would hate this mascara but I actually love it. The only negative is that the brush is a little flimsy.
Claudice I.
San Diego, CA
I didn't really like it,it was too clumpy,it did make it look thick but if you originally have thin eyelashes,it will be so obvious that you have a bunch of products on them
Angela  P.
Knoxville, TN
Love this product works well with one coat with false lashes and the bottom lashes !!! Love !!!! I had been using a high end brand but no more and stays all day no flakes
Kara L.
Pretty impressed with this mascara. It definitely lengthens and has a great pivoting brush that I really like. I bit hard to wash off - been using a waterproof remover.
Brenna W.
Wharton, WV
When I first got this it was my favorite mascara, and it was for a while! It makes my lashes long which is what I look for. It's a really great mascara to have!
Sabrina B.
Not a bad mascara, but not the best either. The wand is a little too flexible and was therefore harder to work with than other mascaras I have used in the past.
Andrea L.
Hesperia, CA
I didn't like this mascara at all. It flaked a lot and didn't give me any length or volume. Pretty disappointed because everyone on youtube was raving about it.
Kaytlin B.
Bakersfield, CA
I bought this mascara with high hopes... It met the bar! It's really buildable and provides tons of volume. I've noticed it leaves a matte finish on the lashes
shin l.
This mascara is really good, Its waterproof feature is amazing, but it could also be a pain to get off. It gives great volume. I highly recommend to buy this.
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Reseda, CA
Monique'a A.
Fort Worth, TX
How is it on the lower lashes?
Knoel C.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Is this mascara good at fanning out lashes?
Luz  B.
I'm obsessed with mascara, how good is this?