BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• Does this clump up at all??1 Answers
Dina V.
Dina V.
Swansea, MA
clumpy and not good coverage at all. I was hoping for more and got so much less than anticipated. I will stick with my good old great lash!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
This is a good mascara not super thick like most.
The brush gives a nice coverage so you don't have to sit there and brush it on for minutes
Sonya J.
Sonya J.
I love this mascara it's the favorite out of the ones that I do have. It has great coverage and looks great! The only problem is if you're not paying attention it can become clumpy but it's any easy fix with a another swipe of the brush!
Laurie W.
Laurie W.
Flatonia, TX
I think this is my favorite mascara so far. It does well for my lower lashes as well and I feel like they make my eyelashes appear longer and fuller.
Missy M.
Missy M.
Seymour , CT
I like clumpy mascaras so this product is to my liking. It catches every lash and builds them. I apply this mascara everyday since I made the purchase. Great volume and the flexor brush is amazing! One of my favorites!
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Reedsburg, WI
One of my favorite mascaras! I love layering this with a lengthening mascara like the Loreal Telescopic. It looks so full and long. Will be repurchasing!
dalia b.
dalia b.
Fresno, CA
I loveee this mascara. Before this one i used the big eyes mascara which i love too, but this one is better. It makes my eyelashes thicker & longer!
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Grovertown, IN
I am so glad I tried this mascara! It leaves my lashes long and full looking, washes off easily with face wash and water, and it does not leave me looking like a raccoon after wearing for a few hours. I would compare this to Too Faced Better than Sex mascara. It is just as good if not better.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Hopkinsville , KY
It's hard to find a good mascara but I have found it in this mascara! It's very inexpensive but it gives great volume and pretty length. My lashes feel soft and not crunchy when I wear it. It also has lasting staying power and doesn't flake on me. Great mascara.
Katie  C.
Katie C.
Alpena, MI
Typically I buy high end mascaras, but I was running through the store and found this one, and loved the look of it. I LOVE this mascara, my lashes are pretty long to begin with but this mascara separates, and defines SO well. LOVE it. Super easy to remove also, unlike others that are like concrete on my lashes, this isn't harsh at all.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Do you really feel like a manga girl wearing this?? I would love to know how it looks. Just the name has me wanting to buy it!!!
m r.
m r.
Clumping????? the wand makes it look like it would clump
Laura R.
Laura R.
MIAMI, FL
Is this mascara hard to take off?