BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• I've always had a problem with my lashes wanting to stick togethe...1 Answers
Rachel M.
Winchester, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Interesting product. Can definitely add some crazy volume. It does sometimes have a hard time seperating lashes, but overall a great drugstore buy!
Jennifer W.
I hated this mascara, not sure why it did what it did, but it made my lashes look short and sparse. I know other people love it but I hated this mascara.
Maira L.
I just love this mascara it gives my lashes some length.Its also doesn't chip after having it on for more than a day.
Kara L.
Pretty impressed with this mascara. It definitely lengthens and has a great pivoting brush that I really like. I bit hard to wash off - been using a waterproof remover.
Cheyenne V.
Kingston, NY
This does lengthen, and give nice volume, but I find that the bristles on the wand are extremely hard to get through my lashes. kinda like my lashes are tangled.
stephenie r.
I give this mascara a 3 because I feel like the brush is too flimsy and it doesn't give as much volume in my eyelashes.
Naomy M.
This is currently my favorite drugstore mascara. When I wear it my eyes apear more open and my lashes look more flirty. I use it on top and bottom lashes, the mascara gives me length and volume I love it.
Krista H.
Victorville, CA
I am currently usingusing this mascara and I like it but at times It does make my eyelashes clump but other than that it works pretty good.
Alyssa S.
Sacramento, CA
This is one of my newest makeup staples. Sometimes you just want long, thick lashes and in those times, I recommend Miss Manga. It is what it is and there are higher priced mascaras that will give less clumping, but this is probably the best I have found in the price range. I love the deep black color and I love putting on a coat or two for some extra drama. All in all, I recommend it.
Diana M.
San Jose, CA
I honestly wish I loved this mascara because the packaging is so cute but it does nothing I want for my lashes :(
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Krystal M.
Do you really feel like a manga girl wearing this?? I would love to know how it looks. Just the name has me wanting to buy it!!!
m r.
Clumping????? the wand makes it look like it would clump
Laura R.
MIAMI, FL
Is this mascara hard to take off?