BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• I've always had a problem with my lashes wanting to stick togethe...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Christina M.
Canton, OH
This my favorite drugstore mascara! So impressed with the formula, stay power, and how it makes my lashes look full and plush. Wonderful product and super affordable!
Monica L.
I have repurchased this item at least 3 times and that is very rare for me to do. It gives my lashes plenty of length without clumping or chipping. It doesn't come off during the day but is easy to remove with some make up wipes.
Vanessa C.
Fontana, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this mascara. at first, my lashes were really clumpy but after a couple of uses i was able to make it NOT look clumpy but i really did like it :)
Sarah S.
Frankfort, KY
I love this mascara. Black, creamy and the wand is amazing. Doesn't clump on me either.
Nancy M.
paramount, CA
I love the brush it makes it easier to put mascara on the lower latch. It also it gives great volume the black is very black, you can really build up the lash.
Andrea D.
Mickleton, NJ
This mascara is amazing, at least for me. My eyelashes are a little bit long already but really light. Miss Manga Makes them dark and voluminous and beautiful, I never leave home without it
Kandee W.
Castlewood, VA
I personally love this mascara. It give my lashes length, volume and drama in one coat and I have never found that in any other mascara for my lashed. Would definitely buy it again!!
Lyndsey  S.
Collinsville, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara had an interesting brush that really caked on the mascara. I love the voluminous formula but this packaging seemed to allow the formula to dry out more quickly. It was easy to apply and gave my lashes a full look.
Miz N.
Lincoln, NE
I didn't like this at all. Never finished the tube and threw it out. It made my lashes look clumpy like spider legs. I know some people like that but I don't. It looks awful
Sandra M.
Fresno, CA
I love this mascara! It extends my lashes and separate them nicely, the brush its just amazing! I would recommend this to anyone.
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Krystal M.
Do you really feel like a manga girl wearing this?? I would love to know how it looks. Just the name has me wanting to buy it!!!
m r.
Clumping????? the wand makes it look like it would clump
Laura R.
MIAMI, FL
Is this mascara hard to take off?