BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• Does this clump up at all??1 Answers
Mayra L.
Mayra L.
Storm Lake, IA
The mascara I'm currently using is Miss Manga by Loreal. It's the second one of it's kind that I've purchased so far. The actual mascara is very thick, which I liked. It makes it easier to hold. Right away, there's a lot of product on the wand. It leaves your eyelashes very thick, and a little clumpy if you choose not to brush over them. I actually like them clumpy, so I tend to go over them 2-3 times. I've been happy with the product, although it does tend to dry out after the first couple weeks.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
El Monte, CA
This is a lovely drug store mascara. It adds tons of volume, holds my curls, and is extremely buildable. The only con I experienced with this product is that it tends to flake when I have it on for too long, but not too badly. Overall, this is a great product in the long run.
Ruby P.
Ruby P.
This mascara was only ok for me. The wand is suppose to bend to make it easier to apply the mascara, but to me it just made it harder. I really like to get in there to apply mascara and if its bending it can be a mess.
Zivile J.
Zivile J.
New Orleans, LA
I don't think this mascara lives up to what it promises. I had to give away to my mom. I was very very unimpressed. That made me be aware of L'Oreal mascaras for a while. Would not recommend it
Clarissa A.
Clarissa A.
Where to begin with this mascara! It's one of my favorite mascara ever!! It makes my lashes look fuller and longer! Its a Must have!
Heather D.
Heather D.
Albany, NY
Coats my lashes with out making them look like spider lashes and I love how much volume my lashes get as well.
Astrid H.
Astrid H.
Wilmington, NC
This mascara made my lashes look really look and didn't clump up. The brush is pretty uniquely shaped but easy to use. It doesn't feel heavy but it is a little on the flakey side. I wouldn't say its my go-to mascara but I do really like it.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
This is my absolute favorite mascara. I love the way it lengthens and thickens my eyelashes. It gives me that false eyelash look without the fake lashes.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Inverness, FL
I started using this and at first I really liked it, but I started using other products and liked it less and less. Id recommend for a beginner.
ariane a.
ariane a.
Memphis, TN
I discovered L'Oreal's Miss Manga Mascara via YouTube. When I got my hands on it, I quickly fell in love. This mascara is everything you could ask for: makes your lashes pop, enhancing their lushness, & really makes them more voluminous. The wand is flexible and bendable making it super easy to reach each and every lash. This is now my favorite drug store mascara, and is my top beauty products.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Do you really feel like a manga girl wearing this?? I would love to know how it looks. Just the name has me wanting to buy it!!!
m r.
m r.
Clumping????? the wand makes it look like it would clump
Laura R.
Laura R.
MIAMI, FL
Is this mascara hard to take off?