BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• I've always had a problem with my lashes wanting to stick togethe...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lacey L.
Denton, TX
This mascara is amazing. I took a selfie with my eyes closed and couldn't believe how long my lashes looked! Now I just need to find the perfect lash curler and I'll be all set. :)
Anna H.
Manistee, MI
I love this mascara! It does not clump, especially if you take your time on it. It dries fast on your eyelashes so it does or make a mess all over your eyelid. I've never had a mascara that has made my eyelashes longer or fuller than this stuff!
Kandee W.
Castlewood, VA
I personally love this mascara. It give my lashes length, volume and drama in one coat and I have never found that in any other mascara for my lashed. Would definitely buy it again!!
Krystal W.
Saint Louis, MO
This is my favorite mascara! When I brush up along my lashes, it really does give the Manga effect. My lashes are long, thick, and curly. It also gives volumes to my bottom lashes
Sarah A.
Chaska, MN
This isn't my favorite mascara it does give me a doll like look but its really clumpy and doesn't really make my lashes look longer but I really loved the packaging its so cute!1
Dee B.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my new go-to everyday mascara! It makes my eyes bigger especially in days where I don't get enough sleep. After more than 8 hours, still looks the same - no smudges. It is waterproof so you need to use makeup remover to take it off.
Niki c.
Binghamton, NY
Def one of my favorite mascaras! It really does give you the big doll, anime, eye look ! I use it a few times a week and it has lasted me a couple of months already! Great buy !
Marie C.
One of my favorite mascaras, and it definitely holds true to its claim. It gave me those wide, anime eyes because my lashes were so curled with volume. I would repurchase again!
Erika P.
Houston , TX
I would give this mascara 5 stars if it didn't dry up within a week of being opened . I loved this mascara the fisrt week but then it was unusable , it would leave my eyelashe sooo clumpy ,it looked like i was using a year old mascara.
Miz N.
Lincoln, NE
I didn't like this at all. Never finished the tube and threw it out. It made my lashes look clumpy like spider legs. I know some people like that but I don't. It looks awful
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Reseda, CA
Monique'a A.
Fort Worth, TX
How is it on the lower lashes?
Knoel C.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Is this mascara good at fanning out lashes?
Luz  B.
I'm obsessed with mascara, how good is this?