BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• Does this clump up at all??1 Answers
Tessa V.
Tessa V.
Seaside, CA
This mascara works well for straight lashes. It lengthens and gives just the right amount of volume. I highly suggest getting this mascara (ANY mascara, for that matter) in its non-waterproof form since the waterproof one dries up fast.
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
ALBUQUERQUE , NM
VOLUMINOUS MANGA! BLACKEST BLACK / NOIR PROFOND! I love this masacra so so so much! My favorite mascara at the moment! It is AMAZING!
Kandee W.
Kandee W.
Castlewood, VA
I personally love this mascara. It give my lashes length, volume and drama in one coat and I have never found that in any other mascara for my lashed. Would definitely buy it again!!
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
antioch, CA
I am utterly in love with this mascara. It's durable, heavily-pigmented, smooth, and it gives my thin-looking natural lashes really intense volume. I've tried Urban Decay, Chanel, several of the higher-end Sephora brands and I've never had anything I like nearly as much as this.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Fontana, CA
I LOVE this mascara. at first, my lashes were really clumpy but after a couple of uses i was able to make it NOT look clumpy but i really did like it :)
Celia F.
Celia F.
Marietta, GA
Great volume, but it flakes and clumps like crazy. I thought it was great until I compared it to a few other mascaras of similar price and realized it wasn't all it was cracked up to be.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
For the most part, I really like this mascara. I love long, full lashes, and if you layer this mascara, the results are pretty great. I love the price, too!
Ruby P.
Ruby P.
This mascara was only ok for me. The wand is suppose to bend to make it easier to apply the mascara, but to me it just made it harder. I really like to get in there to apply mascara and if its bending it can be a mess.
Paula M.
Paula M.
Watauga, TX
This is a great mascara. The packaging is cute. It goes on easy and does what it says it will do.
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Del Rio, TX
Omg best mascara ever! I've used expensive mascaras like "They're real" and it does not compare to this mascara! L'oreal carries a lot of affordable makeup that works very well! I have blackest black in this mascara and it's not too wet and not too dry and it helps separate all of my lashes, especial since I have a lot! It makes my eyelashes long, voluminous, and beautiful! Definitely recommend this product!
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Do you really feel like a manga girl wearing this?? I would love to know how it looks. Just the name has me wanting to buy it!!!
m r.
m r.
Clumping????? the wand makes it look like it would clump
Laura R.
Laura R.
MIAMI, FL
Is this mascara hard to take off?