BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Buy on Walmart*
Vanessa C.
Fontana, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this mascara. at first, my lashes were really clumpy but after a couple of uses i was able to make it NOT look clumpy but i really did like it :)
Patricia  c.
Los Angeles, CA
Love how my eyelashes look with this mascara. Since i have short eyelashes so does wonders and great price.
Sierra B.
Jackson, MI
Normally I don't wear mascara, but when I seen this at the store I knew I had to try it. The name got my attention, so I decided to purchase this product. I really like how it makes my lashes look, this is my go to mascara currently. I like that it lasts all day for me, especially after a 6 hour shift at work. I tend to apply two layers, I haven't noticed any clumping since I've started using this mascara.
Jessica T.
I LOVE this mascara. This is the only mascara I can honestly say does everything it's supposed to do! Flakes and leaves specs after extended wear but it looks great and gives amazing length and volume every time.
Rhiannon N.
Spring Arbor, MI
I was immediately attracted to this product because I am a huge anime/manga geek and the packaging was cute! The black color is really dark and goes on nicely. It also does lengthen my lashes quite a bit, so it is true to it's advertisement. However, my only qualm with it is that I feel like it clumps a lot, especially if you like to layer your mascara.
diane c.
Really like this mascara. My eyelashes appear bold and long. I recommend you to buy this. Give it a try.
Andrea L.
Hesperia, CA
I didn't like this mascara at all. It flaked a lot and didn't give me any length or volume. Pretty disappointed because everyone on youtube was raving about it.
Samantha L.
Jacksonville, AL
I was so excited for this and it was such a let down. I have super sensitive eyes and within 20 minutes of having this on I was itching them. Maybe it is just me but I can't use this. Although I do love the brush.
Kandee W.
Castlewood, VA
I personally love this mascara. It give my lashes length, volume and drama in one coat and I have never found that in any other mascara for my lashed. Would definitely buy it again!!
Sandra M.
Fresno, CA
I love this mascara! It extends my lashes and separate them nicely, the brush its just amazing! I would recommend this to anyone.
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Krystal M.
Do you really feel like a manga girl wearing this?? I would love to know how it looks. Just the name has me wanting to buy it!!!
m r.
Clumping????? the wand makes it look like it would clump
Laura R.
MIAMI, FL
Is this mascara hard to take off?