BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• I've always had a problem with my lashes wanting to stick togethe...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Savannah C.
Hiram, GA
I absolutely love this mascara and I use this product everyday! I used to use like 5 different mascara to get the bold look I wanted and with this mascara I only have to really use 1. With my blue eyes it looks great. I would highly recommend this product!!
Celia F.
Marietta, GA
Great volume, but it flakes and clumps like crazy. I thought it was great until I compared it to a few other mascaras of similar price and realized it wasn't all it was cracked up to be.
Gabriella M.
Los Angeles , CA
I really like this mascara! It's actually the first one that has made a huge and positive difference in my eyelashes. I curl my lashes before applying then I use two coats and I'm done.
Felicia w.
West Milton, PA
Absolutely love this mascara. I have the waterproof and when I curl my lashes I use this mascara to help them stay curled then I apply other mascara. its amazing. I recommend this mascara
Ruby P.
This mascara was only ok for me. The wand is suppose to bend to make it easier to apply the mascara, but to me it just made it harder. I really like to get in there to apply mascara and if its bending it can be a mess.
Magdalena M.
Keyes, CA
I really like this mascara! I have somewhat long eyelashes so this makes them look even more long and I love it! After using it for a year I don't have enough negative comments for it.
Caroline C.
Auburn, AL
I like it but it only lasted me a month or 2 and it was a little clumpy. Usually I can make mascara work for a while but not this one. I most likely will not purchase this one again.
Jazmine K.
Russells Point, OH
I bought this mascara a few weeks ago & I absolutely hate it. I thought it would give me long voluminous lashes and it doesn't at all. My lashes look clumped together. its terrible.
Anna H.
Manistee, MI
I love this mascara! It does not clump, especially if you take your time on it. It dries fast on your eyelashes so it does or make a mess all over your eyelid. I've never had a mascara that has made my eyelashes longer or fuller than this stuff!
Nouchee S.
Saint Paul, MN
I love this mascara. it like literally doesn't clump up my lashes and makes my lashes look fuller. it applies on every strand of lashes and i love it. a must buy.
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Reseda, CA
Monique'a A.
Fort Worth, TX
How is it on the lower lashes?
Knoel C.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Is this mascara good at fanning out lashes?
Luz  B.
I'm obsessed with mascara, how good is this?