BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• Does this clump up at all??1 Answers
Gabby P.
Gabby P.
Lafayette, LA
Can I just say. Best mascara invented since the 1st mascara. Seriously I use this stuff every single day for school. But the best part is, is that it lasts all day long without smudging. I've aside it. Best mascara ever invented
shin l.
shin l.
This mascara is really good, Its waterproof feature is amazing, but it could also be a pain to get off. It gives great volume. I highly recommend to buy this.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Orange, CA
This mascara is an o-k one. It does give my lashes volume and length, but it tends to clump on me a lot. It works well and gives you the big manga eyes, as stated in it's name! :D
Amber K.
Amber K.
Savanna, IL
I got this as a birthday gift. It really gives you some crazy extension. Makes my lashes huge. My issue with this is that it is clumpy, mainly because in order to make them huge I had to put a ton on, then my lashes end up stuck together. Which is not the point of this mascara. But It is really dark and really makes the lashes pop. Could definitely be better though.
Tessa V.
Tessa V.
Seaside, CA
This mascara works well for straight lashes. It lengthens and gives just the right amount of volume. I highly suggest getting this mascara (ANY mascara, for that matter) in its non-waterproof form since the waterproof one dries up fast.
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
ALBUQUERQUE , NM
VOLUMINOUS MANGA! BLACKEST BLACK / NOIR PROFOND! I love this masacra so so so much! My favorite mascara at the moment! It is AMAZING!
Kandee W.
Kandee W.
Castlewood, VA
I personally love this mascara. It give my lashes length, volume and drama in one coat and I have never found that in any other mascara for my lashed. Would definitely buy it again!!
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Fontana, CA
I LOVE this mascara. at first, my lashes were really clumpy but after a couple of uses i was able to make it NOT look clumpy but i really did like it :)
Celia F.
Celia F.
Marietta, GA
Great volume, but it flakes and clumps like crazy. I thought it was great until I compared it to a few other mascaras of similar price and realized it wasn't all it was cracked up to be.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
For the most part, I really like this mascara. I love long, full lashes, and if you layer this mascara, the results are pretty great. I love the price, too!
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Do you really feel like a manga girl wearing this?? I would love to know how it looks. Just the name has me wanting to buy it!!!
m r.
m r.
Clumping????? the wand makes it look like it would clump
Laura R.
Laura R.
MIAMI, FL
Is this mascara hard to take off?