BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• I'm looking for a new mascara that doesn't clump and make my eye ...1 Answers
  • I've always had a problem with my lashes wanting to stick togethe...1 Answers
Kaitlin D.
Cincinnati, OH
This is a new favorite of mine! The flexible wand is crazy, but really moves with my eyelashes to coat them well. I like how it both thickens and elongates my lashes without making them look clumpy. I really
enjoy this product.
jessica i.
Manteca, CA
Absolutely love this mascara. Never makes them clump up or anything. Makes my eye lashes look so amazing.
Kelsey K.
Sioux City, IA
Love the volume and length I get from this product! Lasts all day and doesn't smudge! My eyelashes totally look giant like a manga character!
Kaitlin K.
Lake Villa, IL
I absolutely love this mascara. It makes my lashes so much more fuller and longer. I have long lashes to begin with but with this they're even longer and they look so beautiful when I have a full face of makeup. it definitely makes my eyes pop when I use it. Such a great product!
Deniese A.
New Brunswick, NJ
I love this mascara! I really love the length it gives to my lashes and the formula is smooth and dries nicely. The wand is flexible and allows me to get right to my lash line without making mistakes as I often do with other mascaras.
Kayla C.
I love this mascara! It makes my lashes very long and voluminous and they stand out beautifully.
Gaby R.
I fell in love with this mascara! it makes my lashes long and visible! -this coming from a girl with really small lashes.
Emily C.
Robertsdale, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
:* I #love this mascara! It's so #dramatic and #pretty. I have the waterproof kind and usually waterproof mascara clumps this one does not clump at all!
Emily A.
La Porte, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
In love with this. I recently bought a new swt of completely new makeup products. And for once I am not disappointed with a mascara. It doesn't spread to my face. It lasts long and it makes my already long eyelashes looks fabulous.
Brittany R.
Denver, CO
Ever since this mascara was realeased at the drug store it's the only mascara that I purchase! I love how it gives you thick eyelashes without looking clumpy and messy. I love the ingredients in this product!
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Krystal M.
Do you really feel like a manga girl wearing this?? I would love to know how it looks. Just the name has me wanting to buy it!!!
m r.
Clumping????? the wand makes it look like it would clump
Laura R.
MIAMI, FL
Is this mascara hard to take off?