• L'Oréal Voluminous L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Lash Paradise Waterp...2 Answers
  • I've always had a problem with my lashes wanting to stick togethe...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jade P.
San Jose, CA
It gives your eye a cat-eye look - in which the outer corners get bigger and thicker looking with this mascara. This mascara is easy to build up and easy to take off. It lasts all day. Love it
Tiffany F.
Lexington, KY
I love the entire Voluminous line. While this isn't my favorite mascara from the line, it's still a great choice to buy from the line. It's definitely a different look and gives lashes volume!
Melissa H.
Worse mascara I've ever used literally didn't do anything to my eyelashes at all. The wand bristles aren't even there I don't know if I got one that was defective but I won't be buying it again.
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
Not the biggest fan of this product.. I was blessed with long eyelashes and this product actually makes them look shorter. It doesn't clump (which is great) but not my favorite. Definitely others out there!
Ally H.
Clifton, NJ
This mascara is okay. It didn't really do anything for my lashes like give me length or volume. It did separate my lashes but it did not give me a dramatic effect, my lashes looked regular.
Renee W.
Cleveland, TN
This is yet another L'Oreal mascara that works. I am wearing it currently. The wand works well, the mascara applies well. I really like it. It does not clump or run.
Christina M.
Canton, OH
This my favorite drugstore mascara! So impressed with the formula, stay power, and how it makes my lashes look full and plush. Wonderful product and super affordable!
Nancy A.
I really like this mascara it goes on super black and makes my lashes look super long. one of the best mascaras I've used yet. the only thing I don't really like is that the want bends easily and it makes it a little hard to apply but otherwise it's awesome
Daisy M.
Gunter, TX
This is a fairly good product. I love how back it is. I have to be carefully when using it sometimes because I can go heavy handed and sometimes put too much which cause my eyelashes go straight down.
Karina H.
The best part of this mascara is that it does not leave your lashes clumpy. The only thing I do not like is the wand, the flimsiness of it makes it hard to get into the roots of the lashes.
Miranda E.
Is this mascara comparable to any other mascaras?
Zarielle A.
Does this clump up at all??
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
I want to try this, the packaging is what attracts me. But I want to make sure this is a good mascara. Does it make your lashes clumpy? Does it add volume?
Diany G.
Reseda, CA
Diany G.
Reseda, CA
Can this be applied over other layers of mascara or will it make them clumpy? Is it worth buying ?