BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• I've always had a problem with my lashes wanting to stick togethe...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mari T.
West Wendover, NV
This mascara for me was more of a gimmick. It did nothing for my lashes except weigh them down. I tried letting the product dry out a bit before trying again but it didn't work out either.
Melissa H.
Worse mascara I've ever used literally didn't do anything to my eyelashes at all. The wand bristles aren't even there I don't know if I got one that was defective but I won't be buying it again.
Jade P.
San Jose, CA
It gives your eye a cat-eye look - in which the outer corners get bigger and thicker looking with this mascara. This mascara is easy to build up and easy to take off. It lasts all day. Love it
Ally H.
Clifton, NJ
This mascara is okay. It didn't really do anything for my lashes like give me length or volume. It did separate my lashes but it did not give me a dramatic effect, my lashes looked regular.
Tiffany F.
Lexington, KY
I love the entire Voluminous line. While this isn't my favorite mascara from the line, it's still a great choice to buy from the line. It's definitely a different look and gives lashes volume!
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
Not the biggest fan of this product.. I was blessed with long eyelashes and this product actually makes them look shorter. It doesn't clump (which is great) but not my favorite. Definitely others out there!
Renee W.
Cleveland, TN
This is yet another L'Oreal mascara that works. I am wearing it currently. The wand works well, the mascara applies well. I really like it. It does not clump or run.
Daisy M.
Gunter, TX
This is a fairly good product. I love how back it is. I have to be carefully when using it sometimes because I can go heavy handed and sometimes put too much which cause my eyelashes go straight down.
Nancy A.
I really like this mascara it goes on super black and makes my lashes look super long. one of the best mascaras I've used yet. the only thing I don't really like is that the want bends easily and it makes it a little hard to apply but otherwise it's awesome
Christina M.
Canton, OH
This my favorite drugstore mascara! So impressed with the formula, stay power, and how it makes my lashes look full and plush. Wonderful product and super affordable!
Luz  B.
I'm obsessed with mascara, how good is this?
Laura R.
MIAMI, FL
Is this mascara hard to take off?
Monique'a A.
Fort Worth, TX
How is it on the lower lashes?
Liza D.
Spotsylvania, VA
Does this mascara flake off when you rub your eyes?
Anne-marie S.
Saint Jerome
This product is good ? I dont know if it really gonna make my eye bigger?? One of my friend say yes and the other one say no ...🤔🤔 So i dont know what to do , please help me ! Thanks !😊