BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• I've always had a problem with my lashes wanting to stick togethe...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tiffany F.
Lexington, KY
I love the entire Voluminous line. While this isn't my favorite mascara from the line, it's still a great choice to buy from the line. It's definitely a different look and gives lashes volume!
Melissa H.
Worse mascara I've ever used literally didn't do anything to my eyelashes at all. The wand bristles aren't even there I don't know if I got one that was defective but I won't be buying it again.
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
Not the biggest fan of this product.. I was blessed with long eyelashes and this product actually makes them look shorter. It doesn't clump (which is great) but not my favorite. Definitely others out there!
Renee W.
Cleveland, TN
This is yet another L'Oreal mascara that works. I am wearing it currently. The wand works well, the mascara applies well. I really like it. It does not clump or run.
Daisy M.
Gunter, TX
This is a fairly good product. I love how back it is. I have to be carefully when using it sometimes because I can go heavy handed and sometimes put too much which cause my eyelashes go straight down.
Christina M.
Canton, OH
This my favorite drugstore mascara! So impressed with the formula, stay power, and how it makes my lashes look full and plush. Wonderful product and super affordable!
Karina H.
The best part of this mascara is that it does not leave your lashes clumpy. The only thing I do not like is the wand, the flimsiness of it makes it hard to get into the roots of the lashes.
Nancy A.
I really like this mascara it goes on super black and makes my lashes look super long. one of the best mascaras I've used yet. the only thing I don't really like is that the want bends easily and it makes it a little hard to apply but otherwise it's awesome
Andrea D.
Mickleton, NJ
This mascara is amazing, at least for me. My eyelashes are a little bit long already but really light. Miss Manga Makes them dark and voluminous and beautiful, I never leave home without it
karen g.
Louisville, KY
This mascara quickly became one of my favorites! I love the volume, it holds a curl and doesn't make my lashes hard. if you layer it a lot it does clump. some people like that not me tho.
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Reseda, CA
Monique'a A.
Fort Worth, TX
How is it on the lower lashes?
Knoel C.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Is this mascara good at fanning out lashes?
Luz  B.
I'm obsessed with mascara, how good is this?