BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• Does this clump up at all??1 Answers
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
Fresno, CA
I love this mascara! It extends my lashes and separate them nicely, the brush its just amazing! I would recommend this to anyone.
Gaby R.
Gaby R.
I fell in love with this mascara! it makes my lashes long and visible! -this coming from a girl with really small lashes.
Deniese A.
Deniese A.
New Brunswick, NJ
I love this mascara! I really love the length it gives to my lashes and the formula is smooth and dries nicely. The wand is flexible and allows me to get right to my lash line without making mistakes as I often do with other mascaras.
Jordyn W.
Jordyn W.
Norco , CA
Amazing!!! i fell in love the minute i even saw the box and the product itself is very good.
Cassie C.
Cassie C.
OMG! I LOVE this mascara! My eyelashes are almost non-existent, but with a couple coats of this mascara, they are long and thick and beautiful! I really like the thick formula and the flexible brush.
Marie C.
Marie C.
One of my favorite mascaras, and it definitely holds true to its claim. It gave me those wide, anime eyes because my lashes were so curled with volume. I would repurchase again!
Chayna R.
Chayna R.
Westerville, OH
I LOVE this product. As a fan of the 'Telescopic' line, I was hesitant at first to purchase this product. It was on sale and that intrigued me, so I ended up giving it a try and I'm happy I did. The application brush is not small, but it is not too large either. It has an applicator made of rubber, which I personally prefer against the ones that are more brush-like. The brush also has the ability to flex to accommodate all areas and crevices of the eye which is beneficial to those pesky lashes near the tear duct that are small and hard to coat with mascara.
Another thing I really like about this is the amount of product that is actually applied to the lashes. The brush does an excellent job of coating the lashes without clumping. I have noticed that even with a couple coats it still doesn't clump! Love this mascara, will definitely repurchase.
Austyn N.
Austyn N.
Shakopee, MN
Bought mine from Target. I prefer to use it whenever I'm wearing my liquid liner wings - just because it's not important for my lashes to be super long & perfect when I use my eyeliner. They just need a normal amount then. So this is the perfect kind of mascara for getting darker, slightly longer, and slightly thicker lashes. If you're looking for legitimately different lashes though, I would recommend Clinique's high lengths mascara.
Gabby P.
Gabby P.
Lafayette, LA
Can I just say. Best mascara invented since the 1st mascara. Seriously I use this stuff every single day for school. But the best part is, is that it lasts all day long without smudging. I've aside it. Best mascara ever invented
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Orange, CA
This mascara is an o-k one. It does give my lashes volume and length, but it tends to clump on me a lot. It works well and gives you the big manga eyes, as stated in it's name! :D
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Do you really feel like a manga girl wearing this?? I would love to know how it looks. Just the name has me wanting to buy it!!!
m r.
m r.
Clumping????? the wand makes it look like it would clump
Laura R.
Laura R.
MIAMI, FL
Is this mascara hard to take off?