BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• I'm looking for a new mascara that doesn't clump and make my eye ...1 Answers
  • I've always had a problem with my lashes wanting to stick togethe...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Monica L.
I have repurchased this item at least 3 times and that is very rare for me to do. It gives my lashes plenty of length without clumping or chipping. It doesn't come off during the day but is easy to remove with some make up wipes.
Kaitlin K.
Lake Villa, IL
I absolutely love this mascara. It makes my lashes so much more fuller and longer. I have long lashes to begin with but with this they're even longer and they look so beautiful when I have a full face of makeup. it definitely makes my eyes pop when I use it. Such a great product!
Mayssaa D.
I love this mascara my eyelashes get volume plus it is easy to remove by just using water or any face soap would repurchase.
Kayla C.
I love this mascara! It makes my lashes very long and voluminous and they stand out beautifully.
Jennifer R.
Brooklyn, NY
I adore this mascara, its my new go to mascara. I have the waterproof version and it is fantastic!
Emily C.
Robertsdale, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
:* I #love this mascara! It's so #dramatic and #pretty. I have the waterproof kind and usually waterproof mascara clumps this one does not clump at all!
Joann C.
San Jose, CA
THIS!!!!!! This right here is my go-to mascara. I love the pigments, I love the formula, and I love how it doesn't clump for me. And that is such a huge deal for me! It makes my lashes look fuller and longer with two coats.
ariane a.
Memphis, TN
I discovered L'Oreal's Miss Manga Mascara via YouTube. When I got my hands on it, I quickly fell in love. This mascara is everything you could ask for: makes your lashes pop, enhancing their lushness, & really makes them more voluminous. The wand is flexible and bendable making it super easy to reach each and every lash. This is now my favorite drug store mascara, and is my top beauty products.
Claudice I.
San Diego, CA
I didn't really like it,it was too clumpy,it did make it look thick but if you originally have thin eyelashes,it will be so obvious that you have a bunch of products on them
Austyn N.
Shakopee, MN
Bought mine from Target. I prefer to use it whenever I'm wearing my liquid liner wings - just because it's not important for my lashes to be super long & perfect when I use my eyeliner. They just need a normal amount then. So this is the perfect kind of mascara for getting darker, slightly longer, and slightly thicker lashes. If you're looking for legitimately different lashes though, I would recommend Clinique's high lengths mascara.
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Krystal M.
Do you really feel like a manga girl wearing this?? I would love to know how it looks. Just the name has me wanting to buy it!!!
m r.
Clumping????? the wand makes it look like it would clump
Laura R.
MIAMI, FL
Is this mascara hard to take off?