BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• I'm looking for a new mascara that doesn't clump and make my eye ...1 Answers
  • I've always had a problem with my lashes wanting to stick togethe...1 Answers
  • Does this clump up at all??1 Answers
L'Oréal Voluminous
This is my very favorite product! The first time I tried this mascara I fell in love with it 😍
kimberly s.
kimberly s.
Concord, CA
Product is great and makes my thin lashes stand out even under my glasses.
goes on easy and stays on trouble free all day
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Greenville, IL
This product is a new "go to" for daily wear. It's easy to apply and not as dramatic as other mascaras I own. I find myself grabbing this one for daily errands. It is a "drier" formula than the "butterfly effect" by L'Oreal but I find it's better for a less dramatic everyday look.
Valeria C.
Valeria C.
Edinburg, Tx
I don't think this mascara is worth the price. It wont make your lashes longer neither fuller. The product also dried quickly. I spent 8 bucks with this mascara for nothing.
Jesse A.
Jesse A.
Orlando, FL
Working at ULTA, i have diverged from the cheaper side of cosmetics and jumped into prestige brand everything. I have been using Too Faced Better Then Sex for about a year and before that Bare Minerals mascara. Recently I forgot my makeup bag and had to run to the store to buy a mascara for the day, this was my first pick. After one use I am hooked. This stuff is AMAZING. It is better then any mascara I have ever used, and I have used A LOT. It makes my lashes insanely long and stays in place all day. Just recently a stranger asked me if I was wearing fake lashes when using this mascara. MAJOR WIN. Everyone must buy this!
Sophie P.
Sophie P.
Westford, MA
The perfect balance of length and volume, without getting gross spider-y lashes! It was a little hard to get used to at first and I had problems with clumping, but after a few applications you really get the hang of it and the results are fantastic - and the packaging is super cute as well!
Amandaceli S.
Amandaceli S.
Too be honest I'm in love with this mascara if i pair it up with the loreal telescopic mascara it will give you big beautiful eyelashes
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
antioch, CA
I am utterly in love with this mascara. It's durable, heavily-pigmented, smooth, and it gives my thin-looking natural lashes really intense volume. I've tried Urban Decay, Chanel, several of the higher-end Sephora brands and I've never had anything I like nearly as much as this.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Denver, CO
Ever since this mascara was realeased at the drug store it's the only mascara that I purchase! I love how it gives you thick eyelashes without looking clumpy and messy. I love the ingredients in this product!
Shelby H.
Shelby H.
So I just recently started using mascara after giving up a few years back because I couldn't find a brand that wouldn't clump on my lashes. I purchased this around a month ago and I LOVE IT! It leaves my lashes looking longer and fuller with just one coat although I usually apply 2 just for good coverage. The only thing I'm not too fond of is the weird chemical smell when I open the tube, could just be my sensitive nose though as I haven't had any reactions to this product.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Do you really feel like a manga girl wearing this?? I would love to know how it looks. Just the name has me wanting to buy it!!!
m r.
m r.
Clumping????? the wand makes it look like it would clump
Laura R.
Laura R.
MIAMI, FL
Is this mascara hard to take off?