BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• I've always had a problem with my lashes wanting to stick togethe...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jennifer T.
Orange, CA
This mascara is an o-k one. It does give my lashes volume and length, but it tends to clump on me a lot. It works well and gives you the big manga eyes, as stated in it's name! :D
Katherine S.
I love this mascara! It didn't make my lashes clump at all. It add a great amount of volume and even length. It helps make eyes look doll like. It's a great dupe for Too Faced Better Than sex mascara.
Janna S.
Kettering, OH
I love this mascara! Applies easily and has serious lasting power. The wand helped to separate my eyelashes and the product came off easily at night. A must try if you're shopping for a new mascara.
Ashley L.
Inver Grove, MN
I wanted to love this mascara since the packaging was so cute but that's as far as my love for it went. It was clumpy on me and hard to apply and it didn't look very nice.
Hope C.
Pensacola, FL
This is my favorite mascara, it does everything it's supposed to, lengthens, darkens, thickens. It seems to dry out pretty quickly though, other than that it's an amazing mascara for a great price.
Catherine D.
PERFECTION! I unfortunately have very short eyelashes but this mascara gives me incredible results! I have gifted it to all of my friends and they love it just as much!
Brandi D.
At first I only bought this mascara because the packaging was so cute. But the mascara itself overall is amazing. Usually drugstore mascaras I've tried never really worked on my short, Asian lashes but this one it lengthens, darkens and adds just a little volume.
Mari T.
West Wendover, NV
This mascara for me was more of a gimmick. It did nothing for my lashes except weigh them down. I tried letting the product dry out a bit before trying again but it didn't work out either.
Ally H.
Clifton, NJ
This mascara is okay. It didn't really do anything for my lashes like give me length or volume. It did separate my lashes but it did not give me a dramatic effect, my lashes looked regular.
Jade P.
San Jose, CA
It gives your eye a cat-eye look - in which the outer corners get bigger and thicker looking with this mascara. This mascara is easy to build up and easy to take off. It lasts all day. Love it
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Reseda, CA
Monique'a A.
Fort Worth, TX
How is it on the lower lashes?
Knoel C.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Is this mascara good at fanning out lashes?
Luz  B.
I'm obsessed with mascara, how good is this?