BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• I'm looking for a new mascara that doesn't clump and make my eye ...1 Answers
  • I've always had a problem with my lashes wanting to stick togethe...1 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Kara L.
Pretty impressed with this mascara. It definitely lengthens and has a great pivoting brush that I really like. I bit hard to wash off - been using a waterproof remover.
Brenna W.
Wharton, WV
When I first got this it was my favorite mascara, and it was for a while! It makes my lashes long which is what I look for. It's a really great mascara to have!
Andrea L.
Hesperia, CA
I didn't like this mascara at all. It flaked a lot and didn't give me any length or volume. Pretty disappointed because everyone on youtube was raving about it.
Sabrina B.
Not a bad mascara, but not the best either. The wand is a little too flexible and was therefore harder to work with than other mascaras I have used in the past.
Nancy M.
paramount, CA
I love the brush it makes it easier to put mascara on the lower latch. It also it gives great volume the black is very black, you can really build up the lash.
Mayra M.
Cutler, CA
I love this mascara and the cute packing is a bonus only thing is I wish it wouldn't dry up so fast because I feel like I always leave a lot of product behind
ashley d.
Pine Bush, NY
This is a good mascara but the only thing that annoys me about it is how fast it feels like it dries out, other than that it makes my lashes look super long
Tracy V.
Graham, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not a big fan of this mascara. I love L'Oreal's other mascaras but this one didn't give me the look I was going for. Made my lashes all clumped together.
Flora R.
San Francisco, CA
I have very few lashes and this mascara does wonders and at a drugstore price is hard to beat! I buy this whenever it's on sale at my local CVS to stock up
Devyn N.
I really love this mascara. It gives me nice looking lengthy lashes and a lot of volume. This mascara isn't everyones cup of tea but I think its amazing.
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Krystal M.
Do you really feel like a manga girl wearing this?? I would love to know how it looks. Just the name has me wanting to buy it!!!
m r.
Clumping????? the wand makes it look like it would clump
Laura R.
MIAMI, FL
Is this mascara hard to take off?