BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• I'm looking for a new mascara that doesn't clump and make my eye ...1 Answers
  • I've always had a problem with my lashes wanting to stick togethe...1 Answers
Sandra M.
Fresno, CA
I love this mascara! It extends my lashes and separate them nicely, the brush its just amazing! I would recommend this to anyone.
Natalie M.
I love loreal makeup especially their mascara. Finally got to try this mascara and I like the results. Made my lashes look fantastic. Downfall I think is the brush. Could be designed a little differently bc, for me at least, a little clumpy and I have to take excess mascara off brush before I use. Other than that, awesome!
Ally H.
Clifton, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is okay. It didn't really do anything for my lashes like give me length or volume. It did separate my lashes but it did not give me a dramatic effect, my lashes looked regular.
Makayla M.
Monson, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a HUGE fan of this mascara. I don't like the brush of it, it is oddly shaped and very bendy. I feel like i don't have much control over it when i use it. That being said, it does work a wonder for your lashes if you figure out how to properly apply it.
Kandee W.
Castlewood, VA
I personally love this mascara. It give my lashes length, volume and drama in one coat and I have never found that in any other mascara for my lashed. Would definitely buy it again!!
Lauren T.
Hopkinsville , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's hard to find a good mascara but I have found it in this mascara! It's very inexpensive but it gives great volume and pretty length. My lashes feel soft and not crunchy when I wear it. It also has lasting staying power and doesn't flake on me. Great mascara.
Andrea M.
Grovertown, IN
I am so glad I tried this mascara! It leaves my lashes long and full looking, washes off easily with face wash and water, and it does not leave me looking like a raccoon after wearing for a few hours. I would compare this to Too Faced Better than Sex mascara. It is just as good if not better.
Mari A.
Bronx, Ny
L'oreal did it again. This is now my favorite mascara. Extends and thickens my lashes. No clumps for me.
Tessa V.
Seaside, CA
This mascara works well for straight lashes. It lengthens and gives just the right amount of volume. I highly suggest getting this mascara (ANY mascara, for that matter) in its non-waterproof form since the waterproof one dries up fast.
Nataly C.
Harrison, NJ
This is is not like other mascaras because this mascara does not leave your lashes soggy and dull. This makes them longer with volume! 5 stars bravo!
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Krystal M.
Do you really feel like a manga girl wearing this?? I would love to know how it looks. Just the name has me wanting to buy it!!!
m r.
Clumping????? the wand makes it look like it would clump
Laura R.
MIAMI, FL
Is this mascara hard to take off?