BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• I've always had a problem with my lashes wanting to stick togethe...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Paige O.
North Olmsted, OH
I just found this and bought it. It works better on my lashes then any product I have tried so far. I really enjoy it and I also like that at night when i go to remove my makeup it doesn't get stuck on like some.
Audra M.
Killeen, TX
It could be better!! I usually love loreal mascaras, but this one missed the mark with me. The formula is good, but the brush is too flimsy so it makes it hard to achieve the look I like. It does a good job on the bottom lashes but for the thicker longer lashes it just doesn't stand up to the job
Stephanie A.
Norwalk, CA
My favorite mascara. I have long lashes and this just makes them for longer and fuller. I use this for both my top and bottom lashes. My lashes are very straight and don't curl easily and this keeps them curled.
Ruth H.
Loreal will forever be my favorite makeup brand for my life. I've used so many other ones but never been so obsessed with it. I love using it and my goal is to get all kinds of them.
Brittany R.
Denver, CO
Ever since this mascara was realeased at the drug store it's the only mascara that I purchase! I love how it gives you thick eyelashes without looking clumpy and messy. I love the ingredients in this product!
Lindsey F.
Columbus, OH
I love this mascara! Great price and it gets the job done. It will flake as you get to the end of the seemingly small tube however. You tend to use more of this product so it tends to go quicker than most.
mik B.
Westland, MI
I already naturally have kind of long eye lashes but this mascara makes them look like a I have falsies on and I love it. It does exactly what the better than sex mascara does but it's about $15 cheaper
Naomy M.
This is currently my favorite drugstore mascara. When I wear it my eyes apear more open and my lashes look more flirty. I use it on top and bottom lashes, the mascara gives me length and volume I love it.
Misty S.
Gastonia, NC
Very black, which is really the only positive I can for this mascara. It made my lashes clump together fiercely. I am hoping that once it dries out a little, it might be better.
chichi m.
This mascara is a 100!!! it gives length and volume in one mascara. unfortunately my stupid friend lost it and my telescopic. I'm gonna do backflips to wlmart for this mascara cuz its the bomb dot com
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Reseda, CA
Monique'a A.
Fort Worth, TX
How is it on the lower lashes?
Knoel C.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Is this mascara good at fanning out lashes?
Luz  B.
I'm obsessed with mascara, how good is this?