BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• I'm looking for a new mascara that doesn't clump and make my eye ...1 Answers
  • I've always had a problem with my lashes wanting to stick togethe...1 Answers
Dara W.
Pelham, AL
I love this mascara! I've been using Too Faced Better Than Sex for a while, but I wanted to find a more affordable mascara for when I ran out. The L'Oréal Voluminous did not disappoint! It adds the perfect amount of volume and I love the cone shape of the wand. It's perfect for adding more volume to the outer corners! I also love that the formula isn't too thick for my bottom lashes like most mascaras.
Britt H.
Westfield, PA
Absolutely love this mascara. It's very inexpensive can find it almost at any Walmart drug store. Goes on very smooth gives you great volume. I buy a new one about once a month just to have one on hand! Love love this mascara highly recommend it
Megan C.
Pelzer, SC
I liked this mascara but it was not my favorite. It's perfectly fine for a drugstore product, but I like the L’Oréal voluminous mascara better. They're both about the same price. I wouldn't really buy it again because I love the other one so much more.
Alletse A.
I didn't like this mascara. The formula was really black but it was also really wet which looked gloppy pretty quick and took a while to dry down.
It also kinda made my lashes look short, which is weird because I have naturally long lashes.
I used the whole bottle when I'd wear falsies just to get rid of it.
Cheyenne W.
Tehachapi, CA
I didn't like this very much at all. I'm very skeptical about using drugstore anything when it comes to make up but I ran out of my mascara and needed something quick. It was awful. It was super clumpy and just overall crap. Not worth buying.
Lisa V.
I swear by this mascara! I looove it so much. I have short and spars lashes and this mascara just does wonders. It helps the length and give it a little umph to it and it's just a wonderful product. Out of all the mascaras I've tried and I think I found my perfect mascara.
Megan W.
Denton, TX
I think it's an okay mascara. It's very black and has some very cute packaging. I do think it gets a little bit clumpy if you like to do multiple coats of mascara. Much better on top lashes than bottom. I had some smudging on my bottom lash line.
Janee D.
Independence , MO
I literally felt like I had manga eyes when I wore this mascara. To me it opened my eyes so more and gave them volume. I liked it and I liked the concept of it. I really think it just opens your eyes up more.
Arin M.
I personally did not like this. It was bad for my lower lashes and did not last long. I have brown eyes and this mascara did not do as good as some of the other L'Oréal makeup products out there or even the they're real mascara.
Bree T.
Draper, UT
I've used this mascara in the past and I don't really have anything bad to say about it! I normally wear falsies so I don't look for anything special in a mascara! I would re purchase this product
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Reseda, CA
Monique'a A.
Fort Worth, TX
How is it on the lower lashes?
Knoel C.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Is this mascara good at fanning out lashes?
Luz  B.
I'm obsessed with mascara, how good is this?