BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• Does this clump up at all??1 Answers
Jessika O.
Jessika O.
Modesto, CA
I have really long eyelashes and the brush makes it so much easier to get all my lashes. I love it. The brush makes everything, and those who know how to use mascara know there's always a technique to applying. I would most definitely buy it again because it makes my pretty root beer brown eye come alive
Pamela G.
Pamela G.
Avery, TX
This mascara does make your lashes long, but it clumps and flakes off when it drys. It doesn't smudge at least. So it has good and bad points. Not sure if I would buy it again though since there are so many other better drugstore mascaras available.
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I like this mascara it's club free and it makes my lashes look very full and dark I use these for in every day use I bought them from T.J. Maxx I have blue eyes and they really help them pop!! ☺️☺️ I absolutely love this product you should buy it
Cheyenne W.
Cheyenne W.
Tehachapi, CA
I didn't like this very much at all. I'm very skeptical about using drugstore anything when it comes to make up but I ran out of my mascara and needed something quick. It was awful. It was super clumpy and just overall crap. Not worth buying.
Catherine W.
Catherine W.
Kenosha, WI
Love this mascara! Gives my lashes such length without clumping! I only wish i could find it in water proof because the minute i laugh too hard (and cry a little) it stains my whole face and ruins my whole look! Over all a. Great product!
Jess G.
Jess G.
This isn't my favorite mascara right off the bat. I don't like the brush, and this one flaked on me. It seems to work for a lot more people so it's just personal preference so I would say try it out. I prefer The Super Sizer mascara.
Arin M.
Arin M.
I personally did not like this. It was bad for my lower lashes and did not last long. I have brown eyes and this mascara did not do as good as some of the other L'Oréal makeup products out there or even the they're real mascara.
Valerie T.
Valerie T.
Another one of my favorite mascaras! This mascara is amazing, it makes my eyes pop! My eyelashes are naturally long but this mascara is super easy to apply and it makes my lashes look amazing! I would buy this again!
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Kissimmee, FL
Very clumpy formula. The applicator isn't the easiest to use and the formula can make your eyes burn. I would not recommend it for anyone who needs a good mascara for fuller lashes. I would not buy again.
Shawna S.
Shawna S.
Belchertown, MA
This mascara is great!! It makes my lashes so long and looks natural. This is a new product that I got bit I use it almost everyday, I bought this at cvs for very inexpensive and I would 100% recommend
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Do you really feel like a manga girl wearing this?? I would love to know how it looks. Just the name has me wanting to buy it!!!
m r.
m r.
Clumping????? the wand makes it look like it would clump
Laura R.
Laura R.
MIAMI, FL
Is this mascara hard to take off?