BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• I'm looking for a new mascara that doesn't clump and make my eye ...1 Answers
  • I've always had a problem with my lashes wanting to stick togethe...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Paige k.
This mascara is simply okay, I liked it at first and the packaging is adorable.. It gives good thickness and alright length but I usually use it as a base because i need more separation.. It also dried out pretty quickly but I feel like the Loreal has better mascaras, try out the Voluminous line they're all awesome
Kaitlin D.
Cincinnati, OH
This is a new favorite of mine! The flexible wand is crazy, but really moves with my eyelashes to coat them well. I like how it both thickens and elongates my lashes without making them look clumpy. I really
enjoy this product.
Lyndsey  S.
Collinsville, IL
This mascara had an interesting brush that really caked on the mascara. I love the voluminous formula but this packaging seemed to allow the formula to dry out more quickly. It was easy to apply and gave my lashes a full look.
Joann C.
San Jose, CA
THIS!!!!!! This right here is my go-to mascara. I love the pigments, I love the formula, and I love how it doesn't clump for me. And that is such a huge deal for me! It makes my lashes look fuller and longer with two coats.
Isabel P.
Great mascara! Put 2 coats on upper lashes and one coat on bottom and you're set for a full volumed look. The only thing you may need to know before purchasing is, it's a very wet mascara. But I love the jet black color!
Tatiana C.
San Jose, CA
One of the best mascaras at the drug store. It makes your eyelashes super long and thick. It also does not smudge or transfer into my eyelid and I have hooded eyes.
Missy M.
Seymour , CT
I like clumpy mascaras so this product is to my liking. It catches every lash and builds them. I apply this mascara everyday since I made the purchase. Great volume and the flexor brush is amazing! One of my favorites!
Andrea C.
Cibolo , TX
I have long lashes however they're thin and not exactly curled. I've always used my Shu Uemura curler but combined with Manga, I've had the best looking lashes ever. No clumps, no mess.
Lisa R.
Colonial Hgts, VA
I love this mascara! It give you dramatic, thick lashes with just one coat. I love the versatility of building up the layers. With one coat, my lashes are natural and defined and with two/three coats, my lashes are dramatic and full. It also washes off easily with soap and water at the end of the day.
Paige O.
North Olmsted, OH
I just found this and bought it. It works better on my lashes then any product I have tried so far. I really enjoy it and I also like that at night when i go to remove my makeup it doesn't get stuck on like some.
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Reseda, CA
Monique'a A.
Fort Worth, TX
How is it on the lower lashes?
Knoel C.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Is this mascara good at fanning out lashes?
Luz  B.
I'm obsessed with mascara, how good is this?