BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• Does this clump up at all??1 Answers
Marycruz H.
Marycruz H.
Cedar Park, TX
My eyelashes are dull and flat that also have no curl no matter how much I curl them. Miss Manga brings out my eyes and gives a ton of volume to my eyelashes while keeping them curled for a long period of time. I love how the want is small at the tip and gets larger. It's great for the corner of the eyes and bottom lash. This is my new Holy grail mascara!
Lindsey F.
Lindsey F.
Columbus, OH
I love this mascara! Great price and it gets the job done. It will flake as you get to the end of the seemingly small tube however. You tend to use more of this product so it tends to go quicker than most.
Gabriella M.
Gabriella M.
Los Angeles , CA
I really like this mascara! It's actually the first one that has made a huge and positive difference in my eyelashes. I curl my lashes before applying then I use two coats and I'm done.
This is my very favorite product! The first time I tried this mascara I fell in love with it 😍
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Greenville, IL
This product is a new "go to" for daily wear. It's easy to apply and not as dramatic as other mascaras I own. I find myself grabbing this one for daily errands. It is a "drier" formula than the "butterfly effect" by L'Oreal but I find it's better for a less dramatic everyday look.
Nicci L.
Nicci L.
Newark, DE
This is by far my favorite mascara I have ever used. Even compared to many top brand mascaras I have purchased such as bare minerals, Chanel and Mac; manga has made my lashes longer than these brands. Is use a thin coat of it and it almost doubles the length without the clumping effect.
Valeria C.
Valeria C.
Edinburg, Tx
I don't think this mascara is worth the price. It wont make your lashes longer neither fuller. The product also dried quickly. I spent 8 bucks with this mascara for nothing.
Daniella O.
Daniella O.
San Mateo, CA
Definitely not all it's hyped up to be, but it doesn't clump. probably looks better after applying multiple coats.
Erin R.
Erin R.
I bought mine at rite aid when all Lorieal products where on sale 40%off i got mine for like $4.00 and its no.374 blackestblack . I started using it the day iI got it, because i always wanted to have big bright doll like eyes. These are awesome. I put some on daily. I didn't know there were waterproof and other versions of this product. The packaging isn't that informative. But the product sold me as a fan on day one. It helps my sqinty left eye from bells palsy look more asimmetrical with my right. My lashes feel and look beautiful and long. However this mascara does rub off easily
Jesse A.
Jesse A.
Orlando, FL
Working at ULTA, i have diverged from the cheaper side of cosmetics and jumped into prestige brand everything. I have been using Too Faced Better Then Sex for about a year and before that Bare Minerals mascara. Recently I forgot my makeup bag and had to run to the store to buy a mascara for the day, this was my first pick. After one use I am hooked. This stuff is AMAZING. It is better then any mascara I have ever used, and I have used A LOT. It makes my lashes insanely long and stays in place all day. Just recently a stranger asked me if I was wearing fake lashes when using this mascara. MAJOR WIN. Everyone must buy this!
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Do you really feel like a manga girl wearing this?? I would love to know how it looks. Just the name has me wanting to buy it!!!
m r.
m r.
Clumping????? the wand makes it look like it would clump
Laura R.
Laura R.
MIAMI, FL
Is this mascara hard to take off?