BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• I've always had a problem with my lashes wanting to stick togethe...1 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Magdalena M.
Keyes, CA
I really like this mascara! I have somewhat long eyelashes so this makes them look even more long and I love it! After using it for a year I don't have enough negative comments for it.
Jazmine K.
Russells Point, OH
I bought this mascara a few weeks ago & I absolutely hate it. I thought it would give me long voluminous lashes and it doesn't at all. My lashes look clumped together. its terrible.
Caroline C.
Auburn, AL
I like it but it only lasted me a month or 2 and it was a little clumpy. Usually I can make mascara work for a while but not this one. I most likely will not purchase this one again.
Nouchee S.
Saint Paul, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara. it like literally doesn't clump up my lashes and makes my lashes look fuller. it applies on every strand of lashes and i love it. a must buy.
Anna H.
Manistee, MI
I love this mascara! It does not clump, especially if you take your time on it. It dries fast on your eyelashes so it does or make a mess all over your eyelid. I've never had a mascara that has made my eyelashes longer or fuller than this stuff!
Kara M.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
This is overrated in my opinion. They advertising on the product is false in comparison to what it actually does. This would have to be paired with something else to get a good lash
Dee B.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my new go-to everyday mascara! It makes my eyes bigger especially in days where I don't get enough sleep. After more than 8 hours, still looks the same - no smudges. It is waterproof so you need to use makeup remover to take it off.
Sarah A.
Chaska, MN
This isn't my favorite mascara it does give me a doll like look but its really clumpy and doesn't really make my lashes look longer but I really loved the packaging its so cute!1
Krystal W.
Saint Louis, MO
This is my favorite mascara! When I brush up along my lashes, it really does give the Manga effect. My lashes are long, thick, and curly. It also gives volumes to my bottom lashes
Niki c.
Binghamton , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Def one of my favorite mascaras! It really does give you the big doll, anime, eye look ! I use it a few times a week and it has lasted me a couple of months already! Great buy !
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Krystal M.
Do you really feel like a manga girl wearing this?? I would love to know how it looks. Just the name has me wanting to buy it!!!
m r.
Clumping????? the wand makes it look like it would clump
Laura R.
MIAMI, FL
Is this mascara hard to take off?