BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• Does this clump up at all??1 Answers
Marycruz H.
Marycruz H.
Cedar Park, TX
My eyelashes are dull and flat that also have no curl no matter how much I curl them. Miss Manga brings out my eyes and gives a ton of volume to my eyelashes while keeping them curled for a long period of time. I love how the want is small at the tip and gets larger. It's great for the corner of the eyes and bottom lash. This is my new Holy grail mascara!
Gabriella M.
Gabriella M.
Los Angeles , CA
I really like this mascara! It's actually the first one that has made a huge and positive difference in my eyelashes. I curl my lashes before applying then I use two coats and I'm done.
This is my very favorite product! The first time I tried this mascara I fell in love with it 😍
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Norton, VA
Tends to clump and flake after long wear, but is very affordable, makes lashes stand out and comes of easily with eye makeup remover
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Greenville, IL
This product is a new "go to" for daily wear. It's easy to apply and not as dramatic as other mascaras I own. I find myself grabbing this one for daily errands. It is a "drier" formula than the "butterfly effect" by L'Oreal but I find it's better for a less dramatic everyday look.
Valeria C.
Valeria C.
Edinburg, Tx
I don't think this mascara is worth the price. It wont make your lashes longer neither fuller. The product also dried quickly. I spent 8 bucks with this mascara for nothing.
Lindsey F.
Lindsey F.
Columbus, OH
I love this mascara! Great price and it gets the job done. It will flake as you get to the end of the seemingly small tube however. You tend to use more of this product so it tends to go quicker than most.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Norwalk, CA
My favorite mascara. I have long lashes and this just makes them for longer and fuller. I use this for both my top and bottom lashes. My lashes are very straight and don't curl easily and this keeps them curled.
Lacey L.
Lacey L.
Denton, TX
This mascara is amazing. I took a selfie with my eyes closed and couldn't believe how long my lashes looked! Now I just need to find the perfect lash curler and I'll be all set. :)
Angelica B.
Angelica B.
Pittsburgh, PA
For the price, this mascara is amazing! Don't apply a million coats though or it will look clumpy. Just make sure to apply 1 or 2 coats evenly
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Do you really feel like a manga girl wearing this?? I would love to know how it looks. Just the name has me wanting to buy it!!!
m r.
m r.
Clumping????? the wand makes it look like it would clump
Laura R.
Laura R.
MIAMI, FL
Is this mascara hard to take off?