BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• I've always had a problem with my lashes wanting to stick togethe...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ashley s.
Akron, OH
I paid more on this then I would s drugstore mascara and was so disappointed. I have longer lashed so I thought this would be great. I was wrong. Sure it works as a mascara but it does nothing that it says it does. Ver disappointed with this product.
Amanda S.
Mesa, AZ
It was ok it went on stupid thick the first time i used it wasn't too impressed with the applicator. I feel like it makes your lashes look like youve been,crying with too much mascara on n they stuck together
brittany f.
I tried this but didn't care for it. I felt it it caked up and dried up even before I could enjoy it. Didn't really enjoy it but maybe someone else can have Better luck!
Summer S.
San Diego, CA
I truly like this mascara. I normally don't find a drug store one that works for me in all the ways that I like, but this is it. I would compare it to a few of the high end department store products. lasts all day without fall out. good job.
yulianna r.
Brownsville, TX
I feel in love with this amazing product forget all those fake eyelashes this mascara will do the job not like other mascara products this mascara does not clump at all. it makes your eyelashes have that perfect volume you ever wish besides it has an excellent price so what are you waiting for go get your miss manga mascara now!
Lindsey B.
Mountlake Ter, WA
This is ok. It does give a doll effect but if you aren't careful, it can definitely make your lashes clumpy and spider-like. For the most part, I like the formula. It doesn't smudge on my lower eyelid like some other mascaras I have tried.
Catrina T.
Pasadena, CA
When I read reviews, I was kind of disappointed. A lot of people were saying this clumped their lashes together to 3-5 pieces. But when I used it... oh boy, I loved the effect. I was going for a cutesy look and it totally worked for me.
Denise D.
I love mascara, but this one is not my favorite. It's not that super doll look and it didn't look anything like a manga cartoon. But it's an ok mascara if there isn't any to use.
Tessa V.
Seaside, CA
This mascara works well for straight lashes. It lengthens and gives just the right amount of volume. I highly suggest getting this mascara (ANY mascara, for that matter) in its non-waterproof form since the waterproof one dries up fast.
Sonya J.
I love this mascara it's the favorite out of the ones that I do have. It has great coverage and looks great! The only problem is if you're not paying attention it can become clumpy but it's any easy fix with a another swipe of the brush!
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Reseda, CA
Monique'a A.
Fort Worth, TX
How is it on the lower lashes?
Knoel C.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Is this mascara good at fanning out lashes?
Luz  B.
I'm obsessed with mascara, how good is this?