BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Ashton R.
Greer, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this mascara but only for length and separation. there is not really much volume. my only complaint is the flexible wand
Valeria C.
Edinburg, Tx
I don't think this mascara is worth the price. It wont make your lashes longer neither fuller. The product also dried quickly. I spent 8 bucks with this mascara for nothing.
Alexandria G.
Saint Louis, MO
This is, hands down, the absolute best drug store mascara I have ever used. I already have very long lashes, and this gives them fabulous, mega volume. I have sensitive eyes and the formula does not bother me at all, unlike other brands. I will repurchase this over and over.
Brittany R.
Denver, CO
Ever since this mascara was realeased at the drug store it's the only mascara that I purchase! I love how it gives you thick eyelashes without looking clumpy and messy. I love the ingredients in this product!
Gaby R.
I fell in love with this mascara! it makes my lashes long and visible! -this coming from a girl with really small lashes.
Deniese A.
New Brunswick, NJ
I love this mascara! I really love the length it gives to my lashes and the formula is smooth and dries nicely. The wand is flexible and allows me to get right to my lash line without making mistakes as I often do with other mascaras.
Tiffany H.
Norton, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tends to clump and flake after long wear, but is very affordable, makes lashes stand out and comes of easily with eye makeup remover
Jennifer T.
Orange, CA
This mascara is an o-k one. It does give my lashes volume and length, but it tends to clump on me a lot. It works well and gives you the big manga eyes, as stated in it's name! :D
Abby H.
Kyle , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always have to have mascara on even if that's than only makeup I have on for the day. I am also a huge fan of kawaii (cute) things and Korean, Japanese fashion. So of course when this came out I went and got it ^.^ and of course I loved it! It's probably my most used mascara and definelty one of my favorites.
Jeanette W.
Garfield, NJ
Great mascara. Intense black, gives lots of volume and length, but doesn't look over the top. Great for everyday or for a night out with a second coat.
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Krystal M.
Do you really feel like a manga girl wearing this?? I would love to know how it looks. Just the name has me wanting to buy it!!!
m r.
Clumping????? the wand makes it look like it would clump
Laura R.
MIAMI, FL
Is this mascara hard to take off?