BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• Does this clump up at all??1 Answers
Destiny J.
Destiny J.
Blacklick, OH
I LOOOOVE this mascara ! I love how the brush gets every lash. its affordable and it gives you amazing looking lashes (:
Chels L.
Chels L.
Works better than my top brand mascara. Stays on, must remove with makeup remover. I absolutely love it!
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Columbia, SC
I am not a fan of the L'oreal Voluminous Miss Manga mascara at all. It clumps and flaked a ridiculous amount and did nothing for my lashes. I liked how the brush tapered off to a point, which made it easy to reach the inner lashes, but that is all I liked about the brush. I only used this mascara for about a week before I threw it out.
Sam M.
Sam M.
I have found pros and cons to this mascara, a pro is that it can come in many different colors and types (ex: blue, purple, waterproof) My only con is that the brush has a swivel so it is very hard to apply if you want big lashes.
Marycruz H.
Marycruz H.
Cedar Park, TX
My eyelashes are dull and flat that also have no curl no matter how much I curl them. Miss Manga brings out my eyes and gives a ton of volume to my eyelashes while keeping them curled for a long period of time. I love how the want is small at the tip and gets larger. It's great for the corner of the eyes and bottom lash. This is my new Holy grail mascara!
Rhiannon N.
Rhiannon N.
Spring Arbor, MI
I was immediately attracted to this product because I am a huge anime/manga geek and the packaging was cute! The black color is really dark and goes on nicely. It also does lengthen my lashes quite a bit, so it is true to it's advertisement. However, my only qualm with it is that I feel like it clumps a lot, especially if you like to layer your mascara.
Rebekah S.
Rebekah S.
This is my very favorite mascara. It makes my lashes appear long and thicker. It last all day and I use it every day. It's my go-to. I am a repeat user. I get it every time. I recommend this to anyone!
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Greenville, IL
This product is a new "go to" for daily wear. It's easy to apply and not as dramatic as other mascaras I own. I find myself grabbing this one for daily errands. It is a "drier" formula than the "butterfly effect" by L'Oreal but I find it's better for a less dramatic everyday look.
Valeria C.
Valeria C.
Edinburg, Tx
I don't think this mascara is worth the price. It wont make your lashes longer neither fuller. The product also dried quickly. I spent 8 bucks with this mascara for nothing.
Gabriella M.
Gabriella M.
Los Angeles , CA
I really like this mascara! It's actually the first one that has made a huge and positive difference in my eyelashes. I curl my lashes before applying then I use two coats and I'm done.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Do you really feel like a manga girl wearing this?? I would love to know how it looks. Just the name has me wanting to buy it!!!
m r.
m r.
Clumping????? the wand makes it look like it would clump
Laura R.
Laura R.
MIAMI, FL
Is this mascara hard to take off?