BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• I'm looking for a new mascara that doesn't clump and make my eye ...1 Answers
  • I've always had a problem with my lashes wanting to stick togethe...1 Answers
Milah K.
Anderson, IN
I love this mascara! It's a good formula and a very unique brush. It does amazing work all in it's self with separating and extending your lashes!
Erika P.
Houston , TX
I would give this mascara 5 stars if it didn't dry up within a week of being opened . I loved this mascara the fisrt week but then it was unusable , it would leave my eyelashe sooo clumpy ,it looked like i was using a year old mascara.
Claudice I.
San Diego, CA
I didn't really like it,it was too clumpy,it did make it look thick but if you originally have thin eyelashes,it will be so obvious that you have a bunch of products on them
Jennifer R.
Brooklyn, NY
I adore this mascara, its my new go to mascara. I have the waterproof version and it is fantastic!
Catrina T.
Pasadena, CA
When I read reviews, I was kind of disappointed. A lot of people were saying this clumped their lashes together to 3-5 pieces. But when I used it... oh boy, I loved the effect. I was going for a cutesy look and it totally worked for me.
Jacqueline V.
Calexico, CA
Well, this product looks so natural, if you like it wear everyday. The mascara give you a nice and pretty lashes.
Samantha S.
I love the wand on this mascara. It's shaped like a Christmas Tree, so when you go in to apply mascara, you can easily get to the inner parts of your eyes. Adds lots of volume and great length.
Ashley M.
Spring, TX
I love this mascara it is wonderful in the sense that it gives good length and volume, as well as giving you the appearance of a more doll eyed look, which I really like.
Deniese A.
New Brunswick, NJ
I love this mascara! I really love the length it gives to my lashes and the formula is smooth and dries nicely. The wand is flexible and allows me to get right to my lash line without making mistakes as I often do with other mascaras.
Gaby R.
I fell in love with this mascara! it makes my lashes long and visible! -this coming from a girl with really small lashes.
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Krystal M.
Do you really feel like a manga girl wearing this?? I would love to know how it looks. Just the name has me wanting to buy it!!!
m r.
Clumping????? the wand makes it look like it would clump
Laura R.
MIAMI, FL
Is this mascara hard to take off?