BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• I've always had a problem with my lashes wanting to stick togethe...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tayla R.
Santa Fe, NM
It's very sticky and gives a doll like effect. clumps up very easily. I used it on top of my fiber mascara to keep the fibers in place and they stayed. Isn't the best but isn't the worst.
Nicole C.
Killeen, TX
This mascara is AMAZING! I do not have long lashes but always look for products to make them look long and full. This mascara does both and is a miracle worker. I would recommend this to everyone that is looking for an affordable mascara that works magic.
elisibeth w.
Palm City, FL
I actually really enjoyed this mascara. It's very dark and thick which I love. It doesn't last super long but it does last Around a month. Stays on well, no flaking
Justine R.
It's super clumpy and its so dificult to take off, even eith makeup remover. Not to mention that it was smudge under the eyes even days after you removed it. Definitely not my favorite
DONNA V.
This is by far the best mascara on the market. I love mascara and try all the high end pro brands and this beats them all. I love the adjustable wand, the mascara leaves your lashes dark and thick with no clumping or flaking. Well done!
Angel D.
Rio Rico, AZ
I love this mascarea , it doesn't make my eyelashes look spidery. It's very black. The only downside is because the wand is very flimsy so its makes the application quite messy. It does seprate my lashes and adds volume I do recommend this for the price.
Alexandria C.
Sheboygan, WI
I guess it's okay. If you are looking for normal mascara. But don't put the name manga if it is not going to go out in a BANG! I picture anime characters with big eyes. I have had better luck with cheap mascara compared to this. Complete disappointed
Jessica T.
I LOVE this mascara. This is the only mascara I can honestly say does everything it's supposed to do! Flakes and leaves specs after extended wear but it looks great and gives amazing length and volume every time.
Rachel D.
El Monte, CA
This is a lovely drug store mascara. It adds tons of volume, holds my curls, and is extremely buildable. The only con I experienced with this product is that it tends to flake when I have it on for too long, but not too badly. Overall, this is a great product in the long run.
Tina L.
This isn't my favorite mascara.It does gives a "doll-like" effect however your lashes will look really spidery and clumpy.I guess that's what doll eyes lashes looks like but for my personal experience I'm not a fan.
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Reseda, CA
Monique'a A.
Fort Worth, TX
How is it on the lower lashes?
Knoel C.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Is this mascara good at fanning out lashes?
Luz  B.
I'm obsessed with mascara, how good is this?