BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• I've always had a problem with my lashes wanting to stick togethe...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jennifer R.
Brooklyn, NY
I adore this mascara, its my new go to mascara. I have the waterproof version and it is fantastic!
olivia s.
Charles Town, WV
Very plumping and volumizing but kinda messy and clumping but all in all i liked it!
Vanessa C.
Fontana, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this mascara. at first, my lashes were really clumpy but after a couple of uses i was able to make it NOT look clumpy but i really did like it :)
Samantha S.
I love the wand on this mascara. It's shaped like a Christmas Tree, so when you go in to apply mascara, you can easily get to the inner parts of your eyes. Adds lots of volume and great length.
Regina M.
If I could give this mascara 10 stars i would. I have long eyelashes and I've been looking for a mascara to help me save time and give me volume at the same time. I'm always on the go!! I always get complimented on how long my eyelashes are but never put mascara and curl them up, until I found this Miss Manga mascara, its really an all in one. It doesn't clump up and doesn't feel heavy. I bought it waterproof because I tend to wear my make up all day. Overall its a great mascara and I enjoy wearing it.
Alexa H.
Ontario, OR
I wasn't so sure about this mascara at first, as it didn't seem any different from any other volumizing mascara... But after only a few uses, I knew this mascara was totally worth it. The shape of the applicator is really nice, starting quite wide, and shrinking down to a nice small tip at the end. It makes the outer lashes really stand out and creates sort of a gradient towards the inner eye. The end of the applicator is also really nice for getting the bottom lashes without making a mess. I would recommend this product to any of my friends. It is really a great mascara that is different from the rest.
Sandra M.
Fresno, CA
I love this mascara! It extends my lashes and separate them nicely, the brush its just amazing! I would recommend this to anyone.
Emily  D.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mascara is my must have makeup! I love it, I'm always trying new mascara's. I absolutely loved this mascara! It made my lashes look amazing! I will continue to get this mascara! I also love that it's a drugstore brand, it just shows you, you don't have to spend $20+ on a good mascara! This was cheap and it's amazing!
Kandee W.
Castlewood, VA
I personally love this mascara. It give my lashes length, volume and drama in one coat and I have never found that in any other mascara for my lashed. Would definitely buy it again!!
Tessa V.
Seaside, CA
This mascara works well for straight lashes. It lengthens and gives just the right amount of volume. I highly suggest getting this mascara (ANY mascara, for that matter) in its non-waterproof form since the waterproof one dries up fast.
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Krystal M.
Do you really feel like a manga girl wearing this?? I would love to know how it looks. Just the name has me wanting to buy it!!!
m r.
Clumping????? the wand makes it look like it would clump
Laura R.
MIAMI, FL
Is this mascara hard to take off?