BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• Does this clump up at all??1 Answers
Destiny J.
Destiny J.
Blacklick, OH
I LOOOOVE this mascara ! I love how the brush gets every lash. its affordable and it gives you amazing looking lashes (:
Megan C.
Megan C.
Pelzer , SC
I liked this mascara but it was not my favorite. It's perfectly fine for a drugstore product, but I like the L’Oréal voluminous mascara better. They're both about the same price. I wouldn't really buy it again because I love the other one so much more.
Ashton R.
Ashton R.
Greer, SC
I like this mascara but only for length and separation. there is not really much volume. my only complaint is the flexible wand
Molly Y.
Molly Y.
See, I love clumpy mascara. It's my favorite. However, this was a let down. It didn't provide much volume. I think it would be better if the brush was larger like Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara.
Angela  P.
Angela P.
Knoxville, TN
Love this product works well with one coat with false lashes and the bottom lashes !!! Love !!!! I had been using a high end brand but no more and stays all day no flakes
Tessa V.
Tessa V.
Seaside, CA
This mascara works well for straight lashes. It lengthens and gives just the right amount of volume. I highly suggest getting this mascara (ANY mascara, for that matter) in its non-waterproof form since the waterproof one dries up fast.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Orange, CA
This mascara is an o-k one. It does give my lashes volume and length, but it tends to clump on me a lot. It works well and gives you the big manga eyes, as stated in it's name! :D
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Wilmington, OH
When I purchased Miss Manga, I purchased waterproof hydrofuge because, my eyes tend to get watery a lot. Now there are times where I love the way this mascara makes my lashes look and, then there's times where I'm just kinda like "eh". This mascara does give me very long luminous lashes, which I love, and every now and then it can be very clumpy. Now the waterproof part is excellent! I don't use any makeup remover when removing my makeup so, when I'm trying to wipe off the mascara it can be very difficult. Sometimes I'm literally ripping out my lashes and that's not really a good thing. I do recommend giving this product a try but, I would consider purchasing some type of eye makeup remover as well, if you do not own any.
Autumn R.
Autumn R.
Port Sanilac, MI
I guess it's mediocre. It's very dark and I enjoy that but also very clumpy. I wish that it wouldn't apply so thick.
Brandi W.
Brandi W.
Barre, VT
I walked past this in the store and turned around to go pick it up. The name definitely is what called out to my inner nerd. Really great marketing strategy for catching the attention of a lot of ladies in my generation, since I'd say most of us have read some type of manga! Beyond that, I really enjoy this mascara. It's really thick though, so I really suggest making sure you do the lash base wiggles as you apply it. It definitely thickens and lengthens. The version I have states "Black Angel" under Voluminous, in case this is relevant.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Do you really feel like a manga girl wearing this?? I would love to know how it looks. Just the name has me wanting to buy it!!!
m r.
m r.
Clumping????? the wand makes it look like it would clump
Laura R.
Laura R.
MIAMI, FL
Is this mascara hard to take off?