BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• I'm looking for a new mascara that doesn't clump and make my eye ...1 Answers
  • I've always had a problem with my lashes wanting to stick togethe...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Audrey  W.
One of my favorite drug store mascaras. you will get a lot of volume and definition but it is more of a heavy texture. the black is really black and makes your eyes pop!
Lauren Y.
Columbus, OH
I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS MASCARA!! This is seriously this mascara I have been looking for my entire life, as goofy as that may sound! It adds volume/thickness to lashes to whatever level I want- all I have to do is apply however many coats until I achieve my desired look!
Zivile J.
New Orleans, LA
I don't think this mascara lives up to what it promises. I had to give away to my mom. I was very very unimpressed. That made me be aware of L'Oreal mascaras for a while. Would not recommend it
Kelsey L.
I adore this mascara! It's the only one that has worked on making my thinner bottom lashes stand out. I like the brush and the formula. It lasted me a super long time before I threw it out last week, lasted about four months!
Chelsea M.
Minot, ND
I love this! It goes on super black and very strong! It makes my upper lashes look like I've got falsies on with just mascara. It works on bottom lashes too. It does need to be removed with makeup remover as the water proof is not a lie! I've cried and sweated in it.
Nicole D.
This was one of my favorite mascaras. I never had a problem with clumping and it gave my already voluminous lashes even more of a boost without looking like spider legs.
Nati V.
This mascara is pretty great and it does work for volume, makes the lashes look like doll's lashes. I haven't had any problems with spider looking lashes and I don't like that look either, so maybe those were some bad batches.
Lauren T.
Hopkinsville , KY
It's hard to find a good mascara but I have found it in this mascara! It's very inexpensive but it gives great volume and pretty length. My lashes feel soft and not crunchy when I wear it. It also has lasting staying power and doesn't flake on me. Great mascara.
yulissa R.
At first i loved this because it left my lashes kind off long but then it started getting my lashes really clumpy but i still give it three star for good kinda quality
Jessica W.
Everett, WA
I LOVE this product. The shape of the brush makes it easy to get into tiny little parts of my eye lashes and the bottom as well. It keeps a curl, and makes my lashes SO long it's unbelievable. I like mixing this with the rocket from Maybelline. Best duo ever.
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Reseda, CA
Monique'a A.
Fort Worth, TX
How is it on the lower lashes?
Knoel C.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Is this mascara good at fanning out lashes?
Luz  B.
I'm obsessed with mascara, how good is this?