BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• I've always had a problem with my lashes wanting to stick togethe...1 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Casey H.
Taneytown, MD
I have used this and I actually love this product for my bottom lashes! Gives full effect and lots of volume on my bottom lashes. I enjoyed the mascara more when it had dried out just a bit. Was a lot easier to apply and less messy.
Karla C.
Kaneohe, HI
Awesome mascara if you like your eyelashes super thick and curled! it does flake throughout the day, but I just love how it makes my lashes look like I'm wearing falsies!
Cassie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
OMG! I LOVE this mascara! My eyelashes are almost non-existent, but with a couple coats of this mascara, they are long and thick and beautiful! I really like the thick formula and the flexible brush.
Molly Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
See, I love clumpy mascara. It's my favorite. However, this was a let down. It didn't provide much volume. I think it would be better if the brush was larger like Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara.
Kaitlin D.
Cincinnati, OH
This is a new favorite of mine! The flexible wand is crazy, but really moves with my eyelashes to coat them well. I like how it both thickens and elongates my lashes without making them look clumpy. I really
enjoy this product.
Lyndsey  S.
Collinsville, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara had an interesting brush that really caked on the mascara. I love the voluminous formula but this packaging seemed to allow the formula to dry out more quickly. It was easy to apply and gave my lashes a full look.
Melissa D.
This has replaced my all time favorite mascara which was the YSL mascara. I get compliments on my lashes whenever I wear it. It separates my lashes without clumping. By separating it makes my lashes look much fuller & defined.
Paige k.
This mascara is simply okay, I liked it at first and the packaging is adorable.. It gives good thickness and alright length but I usually use it as a base because i need more separation.. It also dried out pretty quickly but I feel like the Loreal has better mascaras, try out the Voluminous line they're all awesome
Joann C.
San Jose, CA
THIS!!!!!! This right here is my go-to mascara. I love the pigments, I love the formula, and I love how it doesn't clump for me. And that is such a huge deal for me! It makes my lashes look fuller and longer with two coats.
Missy M.
Seymour , CT
I like clumpy mascaras so this product is to my liking. It catches every lash and builds them. I apply this mascara everyday since I made the purchase. Great volume and the flexor brush is amazing! One of my favorites!
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Krystal M.
Do you really feel like a manga girl wearing this?? I would love to know how it looks. Just the name has me wanting to buy it!!!
m r.
Clumping????? the wand makes it look like it would clump
Laura R.
MIAMI, FL
Is this mascara hard to take off?