BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• I'm looking for a new mascara that doesn't clump and make my eye ...1 Answers
  • I've always had a problem with my lashes wanting to stick togethe...1 Answers
  • Does this clump up at all??1 Answers
L'Oréal Voluminous
This is honestly the best mascara that u have ever used and it last ages. Yourll get loads of compliments!
Keeley P.
Keeley P.
Mallory, WV
This makes my lashes crazy long and voluminous!! Ive purchased this like 10 times!
Jordan C.
Jordan C.
Portage, IN
Great mascara. great price. two coats makes such a big difference. it looks as if you have falsies on
Kersten B.
Kersten B.
Kingston, TN
This is a good mascara. Easy to wash off and has an angled brush that gets the inner corners
Yaneiry m.
Yaneiry m.
Kissimmee, FL
Best mascara for the price ! I love it ! Gives my itty bitty lashes so much volume !!!
Kandee W.
Kandee W.
Castlewood, VA
I personally love this mascara. It give my lashes length, volume and drama in one coat and I have never found that in any other mascara for my lashed. Would definitely buy it again!!
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
Absolutely hated this product it did absolutely nothing for my lashes except cause a big clump be a mess. I do not have short lashes but yet it's I'm having my lashes look short and stubby. I would not recommend this product I found the one just odd and I just did not enjoy this product. But I do enjoy it some other mascara is that they do make.
Gaby R.
Gaby R.
I fell in love with this mascara! it makes my lashes long and visible! -this coming from a girl with really small lashes.
Brenna W.
Brenna W.
Wharton, WV
When I first got this it was my favorite mascara, and it was for a while! It makes my lashes long which is what I look for. It's a really great mascara to have!
Valeria C.
Valeria C.
Edinburg, Tx
I don't think this mascara is worth the price. It wont make your lashes longer neither fuller. The product also dried quickly. I spent 8 bucks with this mascara for nothing.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Do you really feel like a manga girl wearing this?? I would love to know how it looks. Just the name has me wanting to buy it!!!
m r.
m r.
Clumping????? the wand makes it look like it would clump
Laura R.
Laura R.
MIAMI, FL
Is this mascara hard to take off?