BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• I've always had a problem with my lashes wanting to stick togethe...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jessica V.
Kissimmee, FL
Very clumpy formula. The applicator isn't the easiest to use and the formula can make your eyes burn. I would not recommend it for anyone who needs a good mascara for fuller lashes. I would not buy again.
Valerie S.
Greenville, IL
This product is a new "go to" for daily wear. It's easy to apply and not as dramatic as other mascaras I own. I find myself grabbing this one for daily errands. It is a "drier" formula than the "butterfly effect" by L'Oreal but I find it's better for a less dramatic everyday look.
Kaitlin K.
Lake Villa, IL
I absolutely love this mascara. It makes my lashes so much more fuller and longer. I have long lashes to begin with but with this they're even longer and they look so beautiful when I have a full face of makeup. it definitely makes my eyes pop when I use it. Such a great product!
Astrid H.
Wilmington, NC
This mascara made my lashes look really look and didn't clump up. The brush is pretty uniquely shaped but easy to use. It doesn't feel heavy but it is a little on the flakey side. I wouldn't say its my go-to mascara but I do really like it.
Sheri T.
Wet formula, bendy brush , intense black love - gets clumpy of second coat , which if you like keep going - if not switch to clump crusher or other eyelash separator to finish
Norbeliss M.
I'll be honest in saying that I initially bought this mascara because I thought it looked cute & liked how "Manga" was written on it :p I honestly didn't expect anything special espesecially seeing how the brush applicator was ordinary. But when I put one coat of it on my lashes...whoa! My lashes were soooo long & just with one coat, I could just imagine with more! I will say that one con about it is that it can be a bit clumpy but I take my time to make sure it doesn't look too much. But I definitely recommend it for anyone looking to get longer lashes, which is most of us(: Love this mascara!
Maura A.
N Wildwood, NJ
I use this mascara almost every day because it works to get a nice even coating on all the lashes leaving them fuller, longer, and more defined. I absolutely love how it gives the eyes volume and does not clump or leave residue under the eyes after a long day like other brands do.
Alexandria G.
Saint Louis, MO
This is, hands down, the absolute best drug store mascara I have ever used. I already have very long lashes, and this gives them fabulous, mega volume. I have sensitive eyes and the formula does not bother me at all, unlike other brands. I will repurchase this over and over.
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
This mascara is great, but just like other Loreal mascaras that I've reviewed and used, the wand is just so flexible that it makes it really easy to mess up and get your mascara where it shouldn't be. Other than that the formula is great!
Emily A.
Valparaiso, IN
In love with this. I recently bought a new swt of completely new makeup products. And for once I am not disappointed with a mascara. It doesn't spread to my face. It lasts long and it makes my already long eyelashes looks fabulous.
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Reseda, CA
Monique'a A.
Fort Worth, TX
How is it on the lower lashes?
Knoel C.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Is this mascara good at fanning out lashes?
Luz  B.
I'm obsessed with mascara, how good is this?