BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• I've always had a problem with my lashes wanting to stick togethe...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mandy B.
Roscoe, IL
I really like this mascara! If you don't apply it right, it does cause your eye lashes to clump together, but I figured it out pretty quick! The color goes on rich and it doesn't shed throughout the day. It is hard to remove but that what I like about it! I don't want my mascara to come off easily!
Jess G.
This isn't my favorite mascara right off the bat. I don't like the brush, and this one flaked on me. It seems to work for a lot more people so it's just personal preference so I would say try it out. I prefer The Super Sizer mascara.
Elizabeth W.
I like this stuff, it adds a lot of volume and lasts pretty long. It's a nice formula and the brush is pretty good. If you put too many layers on though it'll clump up. It doesn't make your lashes look thicker, but it helps with making them longer.
Patricia R.
Brownsville , TX
Me encanto desde el primer momento, si realza las pestañas, las hace ver más rellenas e incluso las pestañas inferiores, es una de las mejores que he probado y la recomiendo enormemente
Yaneth S.
I bought this mascara because I heard a lot of good things and to tell you the truth I love it. It hardly clumps up and makes my lash look extra long the wand its a little flimsy but no too bad leaves my lashes thick and very black like fake lashes.
Sam M.
I have found pros and cons to this mascara, a pro is that it can come in many different colors and types (ex: blue, purple, waterproof) My only con is that the brush has a swivel so it is very hard to apply if you want big lashes.
Andrea M.
Grovertown, IN
I am so glad I tried this mascara! It leaves my lashes long and full looking, washes off easily with face wash and water, and it does not leave me looking like a raccoon after wearing for a few hours. I would compare this to Too Faced Better than Sex mascara. It is just as good if not better.
Irene H.
Not a huge fan of this mascara. I have short, straight lashes and I find when I use this mascara it just clumps up. The wand itself isn't great unless you have long lashes because you really need to wiggle it so your lashes don't clump together.
Sophie P.
Westford, MA
The perfect balance of length and volume, without getting gross spider-y lashes! It was a little hard to get used to at first and I had problems with clumping, but after a few applications you really get the hang of it and the results are fantastic - and the packaging is super cute as well!
Mallory A.
I've purchased all three of the miss manga mascara sand I love them all, this one in particular is the most volumizing one. I also use it on my bottom lashes, I was wearing this the other day and someone asked if I was wearing false lashes.
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Reseda, CA
Monique'a A.
Fort Worth, TX
How is it on the lower lashes?
Knoel C.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Is this mascara good at fanning out lashes?
Luz  B.
I'm obsessed with mascara, how good is this?