BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• I've always had a problem with my lashes wanting to stick togethe...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sophie P.
Westford, MA
The perfect balance of length and volume, without getting gross spider-y lashes! It was a little hard to get used to at first and I had problems with clumping, but after a few applications you really get the hang of it and the results are fantastic - and the packaging is super cute as well!
Marycruz H.
Cedar Park, TX
My eyelashes are dull and flat that also have no curl no matter how much I curl them. Miss Manga brings out my eyes and gives a ton of volume to my eyelashes while keeping them curled for a long period of time. I love how the want is small at the tip and gets larger. It's great for the corner of the eyes and bottom lash. This is my new Holy grail mascara!
Kandee W.
Castlewood, VA
I personally love this mascara. It give my lashes length, volume and drama in one coat and I have never found that in any other mascara for my lashed. Would definitely buy it again!!
Valerie S.
Greenville, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is a new "go to" for daily wear. It's easy to apply and not as dramatic as other mascaras I own. I find myself grabbing this one for daily errands. It is a "drier" formula than the "butterfly effect" by L'Oreal but I find it's better for a less dramatic everyday look.
Valeria C.
Edinburg, Tx
I don't think this mascara is worth the price. It wont make your lashes longer neither fuller. The product also dried quickly. I spent 8 bucks with this mascara for nothing.
Brittany R.
Denver, CO
Ever since this mascara was realeased at the drug store it's the only mascara that I purchase! I love how it gives you thick eyelashes without looking clumpy and messy. I love the ingredients in this product!
Taylor C.
Arkansas City, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this product the first time and was not impressed. But I wasn't about to throw away a new mascara, so I adapted. Once I got my own method with it, I love it now! It's great! Good for daily wear and when done right, good for a night look. A concern is a little too much product gets on the wand but I adapted.
Emily  D.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mascara is my must have makeup! I love it, I'm always trying new mascara's. I absolutely loved this mascara! It made my lashes look amazing! I will continue to get this mascara! I also love that it's a drugstore brand, it just shows you, you don't have to spend $20+ on a good mascara! This was cheap and it's amazing!
Rachel B.
Reunion , Fl
This mascara is really great! I love how it makes me lashes look full and long. Something I would definitely repurchase!
DONNA V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far the best mascara on the market. I love mascara and try all the high end pro brands and this beats them all. I love the adjustable wand, the mascara leaves your lashes dark and thick with no clumping or flaking. Well done!
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Krystal M.
Do you really feel like a manga girl wearing this?? I would love to know how it looks. Just the name has me wanting to buy it!!!
m r.
Clumping????? the wand makes it look like it would clump
Laura R.
MIAMI, FL
Is this mascara hard to take off?