BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• I've always had a problem with my lashes wanting to stick togethe...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Emily  D.
Pittsburgh, PA
Mascara is my must have makeup! I love it, I'm always trying new mascara's. I absolutely loved this mascara! It made my lashes look amazing! I will continue to get this mascara! I also love that it's a drugstore brand, it just shows you, you don't have to spend $20+ on a good mascara! This was cheap and it's amazing!
Avery G.
Ellensburg, WA
I am in the habit of regularly using two or three mascaras. This is my favorite volumizing mascara. I use two mascaras every morning, one for length and this one for volume. I love how deep and true the black color is, and the fact that it doesn't leave black under my eyes. It provides great, lasting volume and has a really thick and sticky formula, it doesn't take hardly any time to dry. I recommend it very highly, especially for the price.
Abby H.
Kyle , TX
I always have to have mascara on even if that's than only makeup I have on for the day. I am also a huge fan of kawaii (cute) things and Korean, Japanese fashion. So of course when this came out I went and got it ^.^ and of course I loved it! It's probably my most used mascara and definelty one of my favorites.
Jaclynn L.
Rochester , NY
With this mascara I honestly feel like you pay for the packaging more then the product, but thats just me. I feel like the formula though very dark, the brush is not my favorite. I feel like the application is clumpy and though it makes lashes look thicker, it lacks precision. I will not be purchasing again.
Emily P.
I like clumpy mascaras so this product is to my liking. It catches every lash and builds them. I apply this mascara everyday since I made the purchase. Great volume and the flexor brush is amazing! One of my favorites!
Sarita H.
Mountain View, CA
I hate the wand on this! The product itself is very pigmented. It's more of a wet formula, which I personally don't care for much. If the wand was different this for be a four star. It was just really hard for me to apply any product to my lashes, I like to really wiggle it on and that wand didn't help at all.
Yei L.
I've been using this L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara for a couple months and really enjoy it! The wand is flexible but manageable. It's a layers wonderfully on top of other mascaras and really pumps up the volume but also looks good on it's own.
Josie J.
Gloucester Point, VA
I don't care for this mascara very much. It's way too clumpy. I guess I had a different idea of what "doll eyes" would look like. The display picture looked different as well. But that's besides the point. I expected something more bold, but this is extremely clumpy, and doesn't add much length at all.
Makayla M.
Monson, MA
Not a HUGE fan of this mascara. I don't like the brush of it, it is oddly shaped and very bendy. I feel like i don't have much control over it when i use it. That being said, it does work a wonder for your lashes if you figure out how to properly apply it.
Mandy B.
Roscoe, IL
I really like this mascara! If you don't apply it right, it does cause your eye lashes to clump together, but I figured it out pretty quick! The color goes on rich and it doesn't shed throughout the day. It is hard to remove but that what I like about it! I don't want my mascara to come off easily!
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Reseda, CA
Monique'a A.
Fort Worth, TX
How is it on the lower lashes?
Knoel C.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Is this mascara good at fanning out lashes?
Luz  B.
I'm obsessed with mascara, how good is this?