BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• I've always had a problem with my lashes wanting to stick togethe...1 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Alexandria C.
Sheboygan, WI
I guess it's okay. If you are looking for normal mascara. But don't put the name manga if it is not going to go out in a BANG! I picture anime characters with big eyes. I have had better luck with cheap mascara compared to this. Complete disappointed
Tina L.
This isn't my favorite mascara.It does gives a "doll-like" effect however your lashes will look really spidery and clumpy.I guess that's what doll eyes lashes looks like but for my personal experience I'm not a fan.
brittany f.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this but didn't care for it. I felt it it caked up and dried up even before I could enjoy it. Didn't really enjoy it but maybe someone else can have Better luck!
Summer S.
San Diego, CA
I truly like this mascara. I normally don't find a drug store one that works for me in all the ways that I like, but this is it. I would compare it to a few of the high end department store products. lasts all day without fall out. good job.
Amanda S.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was ok it went on stupid thick the first time i used it wasn't too impressed with the applicator. I feel like it makes your lashes look like youve been,crying with too much mascara on n they stuck together
Sonya J.
I love this mascara it's the favorite out of the ones that I do have. It has great coverage and looks great! The only problem is if you're not paying attention it can become clumpy but it's any easy fix with a another swipe of the brush!
Daniella S.
Schaumburg, IL
I like this mascara. I do not love it but I think it does a good job at its price range. Lengthens well and adds some volume. Gets clumpy and dries out fast though. I have found other drugstore brands I like more but I would buy it again.
Denise D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love mascara, but this one is not my favorite. It's not that super doll look and it didn't look anything like a manga cartoon. But it's an ok mascara if there isn't any to use.
yulianna r.
Brownsville, TX
I feel in love with this amazing product forget all those fake eyelashes this mascara will do the job not like other mascara products this mascara does not clump at all. it makes your eyelashes have that perfect volume you ever wish besides it has an excellent price so what are you waiting for go get your miss manga mascara now!
Lindsey B.
Mountlake Ter, WA
This is ok. It does give a doll effect but if you aren't careful, it can definitely make your lashes clumpy and spider-like. For the most part, I like the formula. It doesn't smudge on my lower eyelid like some other mascaras I have tried.
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Krystal M.
Do you really feel like a manga girl wearing this?? I would love to know how it looks. Just the name has me wanting to buy it!!!
m r.
Clumping????? the wand makes it look like it would clump
Laura R.
MIAMI, FL
Is this mascara hard to take off?