BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• I've always had a problem with my lashes wanting to stick togethe...1 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Kayla G.
Orange City, FL
Absolutely love this product. One of the best for eye lashes and lasts you a Long time
Alison B.
Dallas, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara. The color and consistency is great. It is my current favorite.
Johnna R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product does keeps my eyelashes voluminous since I have straight eyelashes
Brandy V.
Rio Bravo, TX
I recently got this to try it out and I did like it can't wait to get more soon
Taylor B.
I have had my eye on this mascara for a while, and finally picked it up at Ulta. I have been using the classic L'oreal voluminous mascara for as long as I can remember, and it is my favorite. The Miss Manga mascara is similar in formula, that it is a "dry" formula. I like this because with many "wet" formulas eyelashes can look to shiny and fake looking. The Miss Manga mascara totally exceeded my expectations! It separated my lashes and gave me insane length AND volume! Usually it's one or the other, but this mascara covered all bases! I will for sure be purchasing this mascara again!
Emily A.
La Porte, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
In love with this. I recently bought a new swt of completely new makeup products. And for once I am not disappointed with a mascara. It doesn't spread to my face. It lasts long and it makes my already long eyelashes looks fabulous.
Kaytlin B.
Bakersfield, CA
I bought this mascara with high hopes... It met the bar! It's really buildable and provides tons of volume. I've noticed it leaves a matte finish on the lashes
Rachel D.
El Monte, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a lovely drug store mascara. It adds tons of volume, holds my curls, and is extremely buildable. The only con I experienced with this product is that it tends to flake when I have it on for too long, but not too badly. Overall, this is a great product in the long run.
Jessica V.
antioch, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am utterly in love with this mascara. It's durable, heavily-pigmented, smooth, and it gives my thin-looking natural lashes really intense volume. I've tried Urban Decay, Chanel, several of the higher-end Sephora brands and I've never had anything I like nearly as much as this.
Marissa A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried the black one and i like it so far. it gives a nice look to the finish is more natural and less dramatic.
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Krystal M.
Do you really feel like a manga girl wearing this?? I would love to know how it looks. Just the name has me wanting to buy it!!!
m r.
Clumping????? the wand makes it look like it would clump
Laura R.
MIAMI, FL
Is this mascara hard to take off?