BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• I've always had a problem with my lashes wanting to stick togethe...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Katie  C.
Alpena, MI
Typically I buy high end mascaras, but I was running through the store and found this one, and loved the look of it. I LOVE this mascara, my lashes are pretty long to begin with but this mascara separates, and defines SO well. LOVE it. Super easy to remove also, unlike others that are like concrete on my lashes, this isn't harsh at all.
Nicci L.
Newark, DE
This is by far my favorite mascara I have ever used. Even compared to many top brand mascaras I have purchased such as bare minerals, Chanel and Mac; manga has made my lashes longer than these brands. Is use a thin coat of it and it almost doubles the length without the clumping effect.
Erin M.
Minneapolis, MN
I like this. It has a flexible wand that allows me to apply to the corners more easily. I like the thickness as well. I got this at Target and have bought two now as I was happy the first time. I'm a daily wearer and would buy this again. I recommend it for those looking for a decent volume-adding mascara for a reasonable price!
Jessica V.
antioch, CA
I am utterly in love with this mascara. It's durable, heavily-pigmented, smooth, and it gives my thin-looking natural lashes really intense volume. I've tried Urban Decay, Chanel, several of the higher-end Sephora brands and I've never had anything I like nearly as much as this.
Hannah T.
Chatsworth, CA
This is literally my favorite mascara. I love waterproof mascara because otherwise it tends to get smudged, but this is defiginitwly waterproof, it's even a little tough to get off. I already have naturally long eyelashes but this makes my lashes even longer and more voluminous.
Carrie R.
Not a fan of this mascara. I really tried to love this. It was so hyped up, but did not work for me. I bought the regular and waterproof version and both flaked badly. The wand was too flimsy, and it flaked/smudged so badly! The formula was a nice black shade, but it splattered every where when applying and it didn't hold a curl.
Kaila M.
Roan Mountain, TN
I have the Miss Manga in 386 or extra black. I have naturally long/thick lashes, and this covers them so well. I don't wear much makeup, but good mascara and good eyeliner are a must. This is my favorite mascara ever. It covers very well and gives my eyelashes extra volume and length.
Lauren C.
Columbia, SC
I am not a fan of the L'oreal Voluminous Miss Manga mascara at all. It clumps and flaked a ridiculous amount and did nothing for my lashes. I liked how the brush tapered off to a point, which made it easy to reach the inner lashes, but that is all I liked about the brush. I only used this mascara for about a week before I threw it out.
Diana M.
Such a great mascara. it gives you ridiculously long lashes. the only not-so-good thing about it, its that you have to wipe the excess of the wand every now and then because of the irregular shape of the wand, but I usually do that with every mascara so its not a big problem.
Avery G.
Ellensburg, WA
I am in the habit of regularly using two or three mascaras. This is my favorite volumizing mascara. I use two mascaras every morning, one for length and this one for volume. I love how deep and true the black color is, and the fact that it doesn't leave black under my eyes. It provides great, lasting volume and has a really thick and sticky formula, it doesn't take hardly any time to dry. I recommend it very highly, especially for the price.
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Reseda, CA
Monique'a A.
Fort Worth, TX
How is it on the lower lashes?
Knoel C.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Is this mascara good at fanning out lashes?
Luz  B.
I'm obsessed with mascara, how good is this?