• L'Oréal Voluminous L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Lash Paradise Waterp...2 Answers
  • I've always had a problem with my lashes wanting to stick togethe...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jessika O.
Modesto, CA
I have really long eyelashes and the brush makes it so much easier to get all my lashes. I love it. The brush makes everything, and those who know how to use mascara know there's always a technique to applying. I would most definitely buy it again because it makes my pretty root beer brown eye come alive
Lauren D.
The big idea here is spikey, super coated lashes. Like a mod look. So it's sticky and goopy on purpose. It's definitely for achieving a particular kind of look. So when I'm going for the mod Twiggy eye, I use this on both my top and bottom lashed. It's a dramatic mascara and definitely makes a statement.
Marycruz H.
Cedar Park, TX
My eyelashes are dull and flat that also have no curl no matter how much I curl them. Miss Manga brings out my eyes and gives a ton of volume to my eyelashes while keeping them curled for a long period of time. I love how the want is small at the tip and gets larger. It's great for the corner of the eyes and bottom lash. This is my new Holy grail mascara!
Shawna S.
Belchertown, MA
This mascara is great!! It makes my lashes so long and looks natural. This is a new product that I got bit I use it almost everyday, I bought this at cvs for very inexpensive and I would 100% recommend
Rhiannon N.
Spring Arbor, MI
I was immediately attracted to this product because I am a huge anime/manga geek and the packaging was cute! The black color is really dark and goes on nicely. It also does lengthen my lashes quite a bit, so it is true to it's advertisement. However, my only qualm with it is that I feel like it clumps a lot, especially if you like to layer your mascara.
Delia R.
I just bought this Mascara because I always like to try new stuff. At first when I saw the brush I was a little skeptical. I tried it and I absolutely love it, it gives volume to your lashes and makes them look beautiful. I would highly recommend this mascara to everybody. 😉
Lauren G.
I've bought this mascara two or three times. The product is effective in defining and lengthening lashes, and it doesn't get as clumpy as some other brands. My only complaint for this mascara is that the scent is more chemical then natural, which is preferable to me. I would recommend it based on its effectiveness.
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
I honestly don't see how anybody could really like this mascara. I have pretty long eyelashes and they usually never get as clumpy as when I put this mascara on. The brush/wand is hard to work with but the formula is nice and so is the color. I really wouldn't recommend this mascara, but give it a try and hopefully it works better with your lashes.
Veronica S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I like this mascara it's club free and it makes my lashes look very full and dark I use these for in every day use I bought them from T.J. Maxx I have blue eyes and they really help them pop!! ☺️☺️ I absolutely love this product you should buy it
Emily B.
I love this mascara, I super hilghly recommend it! I love the texture and how it doesn't make my eyelashes get all sticky together, the brush is fantastic. It gives my eyelashes volume and darker black color. It is advertised beautifully and colorfully. It is also to clean/rinse off.
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Reseda, CA
Monique'a A.
Fort Worth, TX
How is it on the lower lashes?
Knoel C.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Is this mascara good at fanning out lashes?
Luz  B.
I'm obsessed with mascara, how good is this?