L'Oréal Voluminous
L'Oréal Voluminous
By L'Oréal Paris
Knoel C.
Cedar Rapids, IA

Is this mascara good at fanning out lashes?

Akvile A.
Akvile A.
London
2 years, 7 months ago
Yes! It makes your eyelashes look so good. I've had many people ask if I am wearing fake eyelashes with this.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
2 years, 12 months ago
Yes! It's very lengthening and the brush is great for that fanned out look.
Rachna L.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
2 years, 12 months ago
I think Maybelline mascaras do a better job at fanning out eyelashes and the Rimmel Mascara that came in my Bella Voxbox by Kate Moss actually fanned out my eyelashes very nicely! That was the only thing about the mascara I really like though.
Alexa H.
Alexa H.
Ontario, OR
3 years, 1 month ago
Hey! In my experience this mascara fans out lashes pretty well, maybe not as much as it could though. It definitely does on the outer part of your eye, almost making it look like you are wearing very subtle falsies. I hope this helps! Also I'm an iowa girl too! (formerly)