BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Voluminous X Fiber Mascara - No Falsies. No Extensions. Just Fibers. L'Oreal's Voluminous X Fiber Mascara is both a volumizing mascara and a lengthening mascara. This two-step mascara system creates extreme volume and length for an extreme lash fringe effect. First, prime lashes with black primer to instantly build intense volume and color on each lash. Next, apply fiber-infused mascara for up to 7X more volume.Benefits:Black primer and fiber mascara system for extreme lash fringe lookBlack primer instantly builds intense volume and colorFiber-infused mascara for up to 7X more volumeSmudge-resistant mascara - Voluminous X Fiber Mascara see more...

• Whats your favourite mascara ? Mine rn is L'Oreal Volumin...2 Answers
  • I had purchased the washable version and I like it allot....4 Answers
  • Can you layer this pretty well without it clumping?3 Answers
L'Oreal Voluminous X Fiber Mascara
  • "This is a great mascara that gives your lashes amazing volume! I pretty much love all their eye products so there's nothing bad I can say about this one either." in 9 reviews
  • "I never have to wear false lashes when I use this mascara! It not only lengthens my lashes but it also makes them pop" in 6 reviews
  • "This mascara is great and I have absolutely no complaints! I was originally a little skeptical to try it, but I started to get tired of my [product:loreal-paris-voluminous-lash-paradise-waterproof-mascara] drying up so fast. This mascara really lengthens and gives volume to my lashes and I always receive compliments. The primer itself makes a big difference, and then popping on the actual mascara gives a false lash effect. It doesn’t clump much and I’m thankful it hasn’t dried out super quickly either. I definitely think it’s worth it and I highly recommend it." in 5 reviews
  • "Because of the commercial and some reviews I saw I decided to try. Was hesitate to purchase at first but decided what the heck. #noregrets . Previously had on individual extensions and after they all came out after 2 months noticed that my lashes looked shorter and not as full as they were before the extensions. This mascara actually made my lashes longer(fibers)and I could even see where couple of my lashes were a lot longer. Either a false lash was still on or it was a real lash. Didn’t want to pull it out so I let be. Anyway, I’m a believer and my lashes don’t look so bare anymore and are fuller. I will say that that a make up wipe alone will not remove unless you scrub like crazy. I recommend using an oil free eye remover." in 3 reviews
Lyce P.
I don't like it as much as I thought I would. It does clump up a bit, flakes off sometimes, etc. It's certainly not the worst, but I probably won't buy it again.
Amrita G.
St, NL
This is a drugstore mascara but better than any high-end one. It makes my eyelashes look like I am wearing falsies. This is really price-worthy. The mascara has primer one end and mascara on the other end, which makes your eyes to stand out.
Andree D.
Minneapolis, MN
I love the L’Oréal Double Extend mascara so I was excited to try this one. Unfortunately, I was pretty underwhelmed with the results. It was especially lengthening or volumizing and I was overly impressed with the pigmentation either. Don’t get me wrong, this isn’t a bad product, but I have mascaras that I would reach for before this one.
Agne B.
W91 CT96
L’Oréal has been killing it when it has been coming towards mascara , L’Oréal’s Mascara is so beautiful it applies to your eyelashes very well and it makes them look long and very big which I like , I would buy this product over again all the time I would definitely recommend this to other people :)
Sara A.
London, Edgware
I Love the way this mascara of L'oreal has two ends. Number one is to separate your lashes and to put a first coat. Number two is two make your lashes look more voluminous. I have repurchased this product many times and i am in loveeeeeeee with it
Brinela V.
I never thought I would need a primer for my eyelashes but man is this thing good. The primer itself gives my lashes a lot of length and volume. When applying the actual mascara it makes them look unreal. Don’t need falsies with this. I love it
Marangelly r.
Morovis
L'Oreal Voluminous X Fiber Mascara it’s so perfect to me! Waterproof. My eyes look beautiful! My lashes so long thanks L’Oréal 💜
blogger ..
I don’t like it
This is very normal not volume the lashes👎🏻
ماحبيتها جدا عاديه ماتستاهل الضجه الي عليها👎🏻
L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® X Fiber Waterproof Mascara
Brianna G.
Bemidji, MN
nasrriiiin x.
This is one of my favourite mascaras they do not clump up your eyelashes and if used in the correct method it looks very natural and when I do wear it people ask me what I’ve done to my lashes 😊 I definitely recommend it to everyone I cannot praise it enough 😍
Jill S.
Cleveland
I had purchased the washable version and I like it allot. I was wondering if the waterproof one holds a curl better? And is the waterproof difficult to remove?
Brookelyn W.
Cleveland, TN
Can you layer this pretty well without it clumping?
Maya J.
Calgary
Whats your favourite mascara ? Mine rn is L'Oreal Voluminous X Fiber Mascara
rukhsar f.
Sugar Land, TX
are these good worth the hype
Cecilia F.
Thornton, CO
Has anybody tried this one i been wanting to try it but dont know