BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Voluminous X Fiber Mascara - No Falsies. No Extensions. Just Fibers. L'Oreal's Voluminous X Fiber Mascara is both a volumizing mascara and a lengthening mascara. This two-step mascara system creates extreme volume and length for an extreme lash fringe effect. First, prime lashes with black primer to instantly build intense volume and color on each lash. Next, apply fiber-infused mascara for up to 7X more volume.Benefits:Black primer and fiber mascara system for extreme lash fringe lookBlack primer instantly builds intense volume and colorFiber-infused mascara for up to 7X more volumeSmudge-resistant mascara - Voluminous X Fiber Mascara see more...

• Whats your favourite mascara ? Mine rn is L'Oreal Volumin...2 Answers
  • I had purchased the washable version and I like it allot....4 Answers
  • Can you layer this pretty well without it clumping?3 Answers
L'Oreal Voluminous X Fiber Mascara
  • "This is a great mascara that gives your lashes amazing volume! I pretty much love all their eye products so there's nothing bad I can say about this one either." in 9 reviews
  • "I never have to wear false lashes when I use this mascara! It not only lengthens my lashes but it also makes them pop" in 6 reviews
  • "This mascara is great and I have absolutely no complaints! I was originally a little skeptical to try it, but I started to get tired of my [product:loreal-paris-voluminous-lash-paradise-waterproof-mascara] drying up so fast. This mascara really lengthens and gives volume to my lashes and I always receive compliments. The primer itself makes a big difference, and then popping on the actual mascara gives a false lash effect. It doesn’t clump much and I’m thankful it hasn’t dried out super quickly either. I definitely think it’s worth it and I highly recommend it." in 5 reviews
  • "Because of the commercial and some reviews I saw I decided to try. Was hesitate to purchase at first but decided what the heck. #noregrets . Previously had on individual extensions and after they all came out after 2 months noticed that my lashes looked shorter and not as full as they were before the extensions. This mascara actually made my lashes longer(fibers)and I could even see where couple of my lashes were a lot longer. Either a false lash was still on or it was a real lash. Didn’t want to pull it out so I let be. Anyway, I’m a believer and my lashes don’t look so bare anymore and are fuller. I will say that that a make up wipe alone will not remove unless you scrub like crazy. I recommend using an oil free eye remover." in 3 reviews
Morgan M.
Jackson, GA
This is probably my favorite mascara. It has both a primer and a fiber mascara. I love that the primer is black so you don’t have to put on more mascara to hide it.
Abi D.
Haworth, NJ
I was super skeptical about this, I saw an commercial for this and thought “two steps for mascara? Who has time for that?” Well after trying this I will make time. It give such amazing length, and fullness. It doesn’t layer super well once it has dried because it dries kind of hard but you can build it up while it is still wet. I have gotten so many compliments while wearing this which has made me feel really great.

I will tell anyone who will listen about how much I love this mascara.

Sorry I don’t have an after photo where I have eyeshadow on but hopefully it shows how bomb this mascara is!
Lyce P.
I don't like it as much as I thought I would. It does clump up a bit, flakes off sometimes, etc. It's certainly not the worst, but I probably won't buy it again.
rukhsar f.
Sugar Land, TX
omg i love this i bought today and it really is so awsome the formula is really nice and it really looks like i applied falsies soo happy it didnt even flake off and i just put only 2 coats or 3 of mascara and boom Beautiful fully lashes Im shook i will recommend to everyone!!💜😍😍😍😍💜 it also do volumize your lashes and im now being a big fan of fiber lashes its also did separate my lashes and wasnt messy which i loved the primer really boost up my lashes i dont need any glue or falsies just this one product such a game changer
Elizabeth H.
Hobart, IN
Hello new favorite mascara!!! This product is slightly pricier than other drugstore mascaras, but worth every penny! It has dual ended wands, which I was slightly apprehensive about. I have used other two-step fiber mascaras that have flaked off and irritated my eyes. This is completely different! Both sides are like regular mascaras, each with different shaped brushes for maximum length and volume. The fiber step goes on so easily, just like any other mascara. My lashes are shorter than usual right now because of a new lash serum, but this epic mascara helps camouflage my stumpy lashes, and makes them look longer than ever.
Annalee G.
Kankakee, IL
I had such high expectations with this mascara since I love most L’Oréal mascaras! However, this one was a flop. The primer was excellent. It added length and was black. However, the fibers were not there and did not make my lashes more voluminous. In addition, it’s pretty expensive for a drugstore mascara. All in all, I would recommend one my favorite “L’Oréal Telescopic (blackest black/ carbon black)” mascara over this one.
Lindsay R.
I’m a mascara junkie since I have thin eyelashes and need good mascara to help me out. This 2-in-1 is great- the step 1 side is a great mascara on its own, and the step-2 fibers add a lotttt if volume. I love this mascara and it’s one of my favs right now. I recommend having a clean spoolie on deck in case you need to brush out some of the excess fibers or if you get clumps, which happens to me with almost every mascara.
Emily W.
Philadelphia, PA
My new favorite mascara!! I have short, stick straight Asian lashes and I always have a hard time finding mascara that both keeps a curl and makes my lashes look their best. This mascara lengthens, separates, volumizes, and doesn’t flake throughout the day. It does get clumpy only if you use a lot so I usually scrape some off the wand before I apply and it’s perfect.
Katie D.
Bakersfield
I bought this on a whim and I'm glad I did! I really does make your lashes look thick and fanned out. I wore this on one and eye and the Marc Jacobs mascara on the other to work and nobody could tell the difference! The only bad thing about this mascara is the fibers will occasionally get in my eye and that is very uncomfortable.
Yanira B.
Ok,so I just bought this mascara a few days ago and have been testing it out , honestly I think it does give you length and a little bit of volume, but I don't like that it is so heavy on my lashes. I have naturally straight lashes and after I curl them and them apply this mascara , they go straight back down.
Jill S.
Cleveland
I had purchased the washable version and I like it allot. I was wondering if the waterproof one holds a curl better? And is the waterproof difficult to remove?
Brookelyn W.
Cleveland, TN
Can you layer this pretty well without it clumping?
Maya J.
Calgary
Whats your favourite mascara ? Mine rn is L'Oreal Voluminous X Fiber Mascara
rukhsar f.
Sugar Land, TX
are these good worth the hype
Cecilia F.
Thornton, CO
Has anybody tried this one i been wanting to try it but dont know