BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Voluminous X Fiber Mascara - No Falsies. No Extensions. Just Fibers. L'Oreal's Voluminous X Fiber Mascara is both a volumizing mascara and a lengthening mascara. This two-step mascara system creates extreme volume and length for an extreme lash fringe effect. First, prime lashes with black primer to instantly build intense volume and color on each lash. Next, apply fiber-infused mascara for up to 7X more volume.Benefits:Black primer and fiber mascara system for extreme lash fringe lookBlack primer instantly builds intense volume and colorFiber-infused mascara for up to 7X more volumeSmudge-resistant mascara - Voluminous X Fiber Mascara see more...

• Whats your favourite mascara ? Mine rn is L'Oreal Volumin...2 Answers
  • I had purchased the washable version and I like it allot....4 Answers
  • Can you layer this pretty well without it clumping?3 Answers
L'Oreal Voluminous X Fiber Mascara
  • "This is a great mascara that gives your lashes amazing volume! I pretty much love all their eye products so there's nothing bad I can say about this one either." in 9 reviews
  • "I never have to wear false lashes when I use this mascara! It not only lengthens my lashes but it also makes them pop" in 6 reviews
  • "This mascara is great and I have absolutely no complaints! I was originally a little skeptical to try it, but I started to get tired of my [product:loreal-paris-voluminous-lash-paradise-waterproof-mascara] drying up so fast. This mascara really lengthens and gives volume to my lashes and I always receive compliments. The primer itself makes a big difference, and then popping on the actual mascara gives a false lash effect. It doesn’t clump much and I’m thankful it hasn’t dried out super quickly either. I definitely think it’s worth it and I highly recommend it." in 5 reviews
  • "Because of the commercial and some reviews I saw I decided to try. Was hesitate to purchase at first but decided what the heck. #noregrets . Previously had on individual extensions and after they all came out after 2 months noticed that my lashes looked shorter and not as full as they were before the extensions. This mascara actually made my lashes longer(fibers)and I could even see where couple of my lashes were a lot longer. Either a false lash was still on or it was a real lash. Didn’t want to pull it out so I let be. Anyway, I’m a believer and my lashes don’t look so bare anymore and are fuller. I will say that that a make up wipe alone will not remove unless you scrub like crazy. I recommend using an oil free eye remover." in 3 reviews
Nikki T.
I used this product twice. It made my lashes look decent but not overly full. I’m giving this such a low review because throughout hw day it felt like something was lodged in my eyes all day. The fibers kept falling on my face as well.
Elizabeth D.
Florence, SC
This makes my lashes look GREAT. I really like how the fibers are suspended in Gel or mascara (not sure which) so they don't go all over your face. Makes my lashes look really long. Love this product.
Ryan G.
San Antonio , TX
Purchased at: ULTA
It’s such a good mascara, but nothing beats Lash Paradise! I enjoy using this mascara and plan on finishing the product till it is done. I like the applicators and do a good job of evenly spreading the mascara.
Crista B.
Borger
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff is amazing and not all fuzzy like some of the other mascaras that have the word “fiber” in them! I will continue using it, it makes my lashes soooo full and thick and long ❤️
Lauren Y.
Lancaster, OH
Awesome product!! The regular mascara does an such excellent job, that you don’t really necessarily need to use the second side with the fibers. Also, when using the fiber side, it does not flake which is amazing.
Mikayla D.
Belfair
The second side (fiber) is superb! I wish they had a mascara which was just that end. I don’t care for the first side whatsoever. It gives the spider lash look that just isn’t cute.
Marissa W.
Rogersville, TN
This is my all time favorite mascara I bought it when it first came out and loved it ever since. It coats the lashes beautifuly, gives them volume, and gives them length.
Ralitsa G.
New Orleans
Purchased at: Walgreens
My favorite L’oreal@mascara. It gives volume to your lashes. It is a great price and the quality is comparable to much more expensive brands. I would highly recommend it.
Jessica B.
Gray
So I tried this because it's supposed to have fibers and make your lashes look fuller. I was pretty disappointed. I couldn't really tell there were any fibers at all.
Trina H.
Jill S.
Cleveland
I had purchased the washable version and I like it allot. I was wondering if the waterproof one holds a curl better? And is the waterproof difficult to remove?
Brookelyn W.
Cleveland, TN
Can you layer this pretty well without it clumping?
Maya J.
Calgary
Whats your favourite mascara ? Mine rn is L'Oreal Voluminous X Fiber Mascara
rukhsar f.
Sugar Land, TX
are these good worth the hype
Cecilia F.
Thornton, CO
Has anybody tried this one i been wanting to try it but dont know