BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Voluminous X Fiber Mascara - No Falsies. No Extensions. Just Fibers. L'Oreal's Voluminous X Fiber Mascara is both a volumizing mascara and a lengthening mascara. This two-step mascara system creates extreme volume and length for an extreme lash fringe effect. First, prime lashes with black primer to instantly build intense volume and color on each lash. Next, apply fiber-infused mascara for up to 7X more volume.Benefits:Black primer and fiber mascara system for extreme lash fringe lookBlack primer instantly builds intense volume and colorFiber-infused mascara for up to 7X more volumeSmudge-resistant mascara - Voluminous X Fiber Mascara see more...

• Whats your favourite mascara ? Mine rn is L'Oreal Volumin...2 Answers
  • I had purchased the washable version and I like it allot....4 Answers
  • Can you layer this pretty well without it clumping?3 Answers
L'Oreal Voluminous X Fiber Mascara
  • "This is a great mascara that gives your lashes amazing volume! I pretty much love all their eye products so there's nothing bad I can say about this one either." in 9 reviews
  • "I never have to wear false lashes when I use this mascara! It not only lengthens my lashes but it also makes them pop" in 6 reviews
  • "This mascara is great and I have absolutely no complaints! I was originally a little skeptical to try it, but I started to get tired of my [product:loreal-paris-voluminous-lash-paradise-waterproof-mascara] drying up so fast. This mascara really lengthens and gives volume to my lashes and I always receive compliments. The primer itself makes a big difference, and then popping on the actual mascara gives a false lash effect. It doesn’t clump much and I’m thankful it hasn’t dried out super quickly either. I definitely think it’s worth it and I highly recommend it." in 5 reviews
  • "Because of the commercial and some reviews I saw I decided to try. Was hesitate to purchase at first but decided what the heck. #noregrets . Previously had on individual extensions and after they all came out after 2 months noticed that my lashes looked shorter and not as full as they were before the extensions. This mascara actually made my lashes longer(fibers)and I could even see where couple of my lashes were a lot longer. Either a false lash was still on or it was a real lash. Didn’t want to pull it out so I let be. Anyway, I’m a believer and my lashes don’t look so bare anymore and are fuller. I will say that that a make up wipe alone will not remove unless you scrub like crazy. I recommend using an oil free eye remover." in 3 reviews
Kristie S.
Proctorville , OH
L’Oréal Superstar X-fiber mascara in Blackest Black. For those of you who follow my Instastories; you know I bought this mascara at CVS a little over a week ago. I’ve since had time to try it out & for those of you wondering, I will give this mascara a 6/10. The product is dual sided including a primer for step one which is black in color. I loved that it had included a black primer, which I thought would give more fullness and color to my lashes, prior to mascara application. The brush on the primer side was a little bit awkward in that, the shape of the brush included a round- shaped end that was difficult to manipulate on my lower lash line where my lashes are more sparse. I still managed to apply the primer pretty well and proceeded to step two which was the mascara. I liked the brush on the mascara side better, (yes, they are different). The mascara applied a thick consistency which gave nice volume, but less length to my lashes & little to no separation. I had to go back over it with my regular L’Oréal Voluminous Carbon Black.
I had truly high hopes for this product because L’Oréal Voluminous mascara is my holy grail mascara, but this applied a little dry and chunky and didn’t quite give me the look I get from L’Oréal Voluminous mascara. It is still a product worth giving a try if you’re looking for a fiber-based mascara; but what I find often times, is that the fiber- based formulas dry quickly and they’re a little bit difficult to apply with precision. I’m pretty picky about it looking perfect. I will say that I wore it to a concert & it lasted all night without flaking or smudging!
I guess it’s hard to beat the perfect drugstore mascara but I appreciate L’Oréal always trying to improve the perfect lash!
Sierra L.
Oceanside, CA
I love this mascara. It really lengthens and volumizes your eyelashes. My only problem is that it is definitely not a fiber mascara. It should be advertised as a two step mascara instead.
Bethany W.
This was so hyped on YouTube, I thought it had to be amazing. In reality, it was disgusting and goopy and heavy. If I used only one side, it was mediocre at best. I’m so sad that I tossed the receipt because this is a total waste of money, their other mascaras are a million times better.
Kaia K.
This reminds me of the clinic mascara. I love this mascara after applying it my lashes looked like I was wearing flase eyelashes. Pretty good for a drugstore brand .
Jordan S.
Go-to drugstore mascara. If you want beautiful lashes and compliments on your lashes ("they look like you're wearing fake lashes") , hop on this ladies. But I'm kinda hoping this will stay lowkey because I want it all to myself lol. Great packaging. Love the dual ends.
Zachary B.
REALLY WORKS. Step ine is a white primer that latches on too lashes thickening them yet not clumping. The second step is the color and it needs to be applied before Step 1 dries. Step2 really latches on too the primer and extends lashes. Will be adding video soon.
Alexandria M.
I was not a huge fan of this mascara. I have used others like it in the past, but this was my least favorite. It was very clumpy after a few uses and ran out of product very fast. I would still recommend this brand, just not this particular mascara!
Diana R.
houston
La verdad no la tengo pero la voy a comprar para ponerla a prueba se gun dicen esta máscara te deja las pestañas De impacto ose bien voluptuosas k no es necesario usar pestañas y no tienes que lidiar con eso así que cuando la tenga les voy adar mi opinión
Kaitie H.
Denton, TX
This is my ride or die mascara! It doesn't weigh my lashed down after I curl them. The fibers are small and stay where I put them. I love that the primer is black, and honestly looks good all on it's own. I will always have this in my makeup bag.
Cassie S.
Tiffin, OH
I love this mascara so much. I got it a few days ago and it’s my new favorite. I’ve been searching for a mascara for so long that makes my lashes look amazing and I have finally found it. It makes them so luscious and long. I highly recommend!
Jill S.
Cleveland
I had purchased the washable version and I like it allot. I was wondering if the waterproof one holds a curl better? And is the waterproof difficult to remove?
Brookelyn W.
Cleveland, TN
Can you layer this pretty well without it clumping?
Maya J.
Calgary
Whats your favourite mascara ? Mine rn is L'Oreal Voluminous X Fiber Mascara
rukhsar f.
Sugar Land, TX
are these good worth the hype
Cecilia F.
Thornton, CO
Has anybody tried this one i been wanting to try it but dont know