BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Voluminous X Fiber Mascara - No Falsies. No Extensions. Just Fibers. L'Oreal's Voluminous X Fiber Mascara is both a volumizing mascara and a lengthening mascara. This two-step mascara system creates extreme volume and length for an extreme lash fringe effect. First, prime lashes with black primer to instantly build intense volume and color on each lash. Next, apply fiber-infused mascara for up to 7X more volume.Benefits:Black primer and fiber mascara system for extreme lash fringe lookBlack primer instantly builds intense volume and colorFiber-infused mascara for up to 7X more volumeSmudge-resistant mascara - Voluminous X Fiber Mascara see more...

• Whats your favourite mascara ? Mine rn is L'Oreal Volumin...2 Answers
  • I had purchased the washable version and I like it allot....4 Answers
  • Can you layer this pretty well without it clumping?3 Answers
L'Oreal Voluminous X Fiber Mascara
  • "This is a great mascara that gives your lashes amazing volume! I pretty much love all their eye products so there's nothing bad I can say about this one either." in 9 reviews
  • "I never have to wear false lashes when I use this mascara! It not only lengthens my lashes but it also makes them pop" in 6 reviews
  • "This mascara is great and I have absolutely no complaints! I was originally a little skeptical to try it, but I started to get tired of my [product:loreal-paris-voluminous-lash-paradise-waterproof-mascara] drying up so fast. This mascara really lengthens and gives volume to my lashes and I always receive compliments. The primer itself makes a big difference, and then popping on the actual mascara gives a false lash effect. It doesn’t clump much and I’m thankful it hasn’t dried out super quickly either. I definitely think it’s worth it and I highly recommend it." in 5 reviews
  • "Because of the commercial and some reviews I saw I decided to try. Was hesitate to purchase at first but decided what the heck. #noregrets . Previously had on individual extensions and after they all came out after 2 months noticed that my lashes looked shorter and not as full as they were before the extensions. This mascara actually made my lashes longer(fibers)and I could even see where couple of my lashes were a lot longer. Either a false lash was still on or it was a real lash. Didn’t want to pull it out so I let be. Anyway, I’m a believer and my lashes don’t look so bare anymore and are fuller. I will say that that a make up wipe alone will not remove unless you scrub like crazy. I recommend using an oil free eye remover." in 3 reviews
Amere G.
Sugar Land, TX
I’m obsessed with the new LOrealxFiber Voluminous Superstar Mascara. It does a great job adding a sufficient amount of volume and length on my lashes. However, it tends to get clumpy, so make sure to give it a good shake before application, a good brushing motion help as well to avoid those unwanted clumps.
Alyssa D.
I just purchased this mascara and I’m in love with it. Even with just the primer it looks beautiful on my lashes and when you add the mascara with the fathers and create a whole new picture. I love the packaging how it’s two in one and you can’t lose one side. This is the only mascara I use now and I would definitely recommend it for everyone it is not super pricey and it is definitely worth it
Cassandra C.
Splendora, TX
I recently bought this when I saw the commercial, and I really like the first layer which is the fiber base and I think it is great. But when when I got to the second part, the product was a bit clumpy and I did not like that.
maddie m.
Love this mascara so much! I have the waterproof version and it does not flake at all or irritate my eyes even when I wear contacts! Super black and makes your eyelashes both long and fluffy!
Michele N.
Clarkston, MI
I bought this hoping it would give me both volume and length which I felt I didn't really get much of either from this. Honestly prefer the Lash Paradise from this brand over this mascara!
Trisha H.
Patrick AFB, FL
I had really high hopes for this mascara. The packaging is the best. The sides are hard to open and you don’t get much product. The worst part about it is the fibers get in your eyes and it’s painful. Over priced too
Natasha M.
Double Spgs, AL
I really, really like this mascara. I did not buy the waterproof, but this stays on just as good as a waterproof. It lasts all day and is easy to remove. It's buildable too. It makes my thin lashes look a lot fuller. The pic shows much fuller my lashes are with this mascara.
Margo T.
Minneapolis
This mascara has been advertised so much I just had to give it a try. I noticed that after a few hours my eyelashes look shorter and they are super flakey and end up all over my face.
Trisha K.
Toledo, OH
This is the best mascara I’ve ever used! Not only does it lengthen and thicken my lashes, but it also comes over when I’m trying to take off my makeup. Overall 10/10 amazing and completely affordable! Love it!!
Kristie S.
Proctorville , OH
L’Oréal Superstar X-fiber mascara in Blackest Black. For those of you who follow my Instastories; you know I bought this mascara at CVS a little over a week ago. I’ve since had time to try it out & for those of you wondering, I will give this mascara a 6/10. The product is dual sided including a primer for step one which is black in color. I loved that it had included a black primer, which I thought would give more fullness and color to my lashes, prior to mascara application. The brush on the primer side was a little bit awkward in that, the shape of the brush included a round- shaped end that was difficult to manipulate on my lower lash line where my lashes are more sparse. I still managed to apply the primer pretty well and proceeded to step two which was the mascara. I liked the brush on the mascara side better, (yes, they are different). The mascara applied a thick consistency which gave nice volume, but less length to my lashes & little to no separation. I had to go back over it with my regular L’Oréal Voluminous Carbon Black.
I had truly high hopes for this product because L’Oréal Voluminous mascara is my holy grail mascara, but this applied a little dry and chunky and didn’t quite give me the look I get from L’Oréal Voluminous mascara. It is still a product worth giving a try if you’re looking for a fiber-based mascara; but what I find often times, is that the fiber- based formulas dry quickly and they’re a little bit difficult to apply with precision. I’m pretty picky about it looking perfect. I will say that I wore it to a concert & it lasted all night without flaking or smudging!
I guess it’s hard to beat the perfect drugstore mascara but I appreciate L’Oréal always trying to improve the perfect lash!
Jill S.
Cleveland
I had purchased the washable version and I like it allot. I was wondering if the waterproof one holds a curl better? And is the waterproof difficult to remove?
Brookelyn W.
Cleveland, TN
Can you layer this pretty well without it clumping?
Maya J.
Calgary
Whats your favourite mascara ? Mine rn is L'Oreal Voluminous X Fiber Mascara
rukhsar f.
Sugar Land, TX
are these good worth the hype
Cecilia F.
Thornton, CO
Has anybody tried this one i been wanting to try it but dont know