BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Voluminous X Fiber Mascara - No Falsies. No Extensions. Just Fibers. L'Oreal's Voluminous X Fiber Mascara is both a volumizing mascara and a lengthening mascara. This two-step mascara system creates extreme volume and length for an extreme lash fringe effect. First, prime lashes with black primer to instantly build intense volume and color on each lash. Next, apply fiber-infused mascara for up to 7X more volume.Benefits:Black primer and fiber mascara system for extreme lash fringe lookBlack primer instantly builds intense volume and colorFiber-infused mascara for up to 7X more volumeSmudge-resistant mascara - Voluminous X Fiber Mascara see more...

• Whats your favourite mascara ? Mine rn is L'Oreal Volumin...2 Answers
  • I had purchased the washable version and I like it allot....4 Answers
  • Can you layer this pretty well without it clumping?3 Answers
L'Oreal Voluminous X Fiber Mascara
  • "This is a great mascara that gives your lashes amazing volume! I pretty much love all their eye products so there's nothing bad I can say about this one either." in 9 reviews
  • "I never have to wear false lashes when I use this mascara! It not only lengthens my lashes but it also makes them pop" in 6 reviews
  • "This mascara is great and I have absolutely no complaints! I was originally a little skeptical to try it, but I started to get tired of my [product:loreal-paris-voluminous-lash-paradise-waterproof-mascara] drying up so fast. This mascara really lengthens and gives volume to my lashes and I always receive compliments. The primer itself makes a big difference, and then popping on the actual mascara gives a false lash effect. It doesn’t clump much and I’m thankful it hasn’t dried out super quickly either. I definitely think it’s worth it and I highly recommend it." in 5 reviews
  • "Because of the commercial and some reviews I saw I decided to try. Was hesitate to purchase at first but decided what the heck. #noregrets . Previously had on individual extensions and after they all came out after 2 months noticed that my lashes looked shorter and not as full as they were before the extensions. This mascara actually made my lashes longer(fibers)and I could even see where couple of my lashes were a lot longer. Either a false lash was still on or it was a real lash. Didn’t want to pull it out so I let be. Anyway, I’m a believer and my lashes don’t look so bare anymore and are fuller. I will say that that a make up wipe alone will not remove unless you scrub like crazy. I recommend using an oil free eye remover." in 3 reviews
Emily M.
Harrogate, Harrogate
The only thing I don’t like about this mascara is the fact that it takes twice as long as it is double sided however I normally do like to use a primer mascara anyway but if you’re not interested in that then this might not be the mascara for you. But it is so easy to use and makes my lashes look great.
Synthee S.
Saskatoon
Love this mascara. I was wearing it the other day and my coworker thought I was wearing false lashes. I love the fact that the primer is black. The best thing is that it’s available at the drugstore and are super affordable. L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® X Fiber Waterproof Mascara
Jess P.
shrewsbury
It’s a good product although for the price, there are a lot of other products I would recommend that would make your lashes he same if not better for the price. It’s a good mascara and the wands are a good size however I would prefer some other products that are cheaper.
Katlyn R.
Regina , SK
I am new to the fibre mascara train but I like it. The two step process is a little more time consuming then regular mascaras, but the payoff is good. If you take your time and apply it carefully you can get a great payoff.
Maryam S.
London
This stuff is absolutely amazing, I usually mix my mascaras because one never does the job for me. Now I have that in one product! This gives a lovely non clumpy look and my lashes look great when I’m done!
Caira-Jayne P.
My favourite mascara! I don’t use the fiber side often but it’s amazing to add on for an evening look, I find just the mascara side makes my lashes so long and thick which is perfect alone for day time
Florentine S.
Mölln
I don’t know about this, I saw a lot of yt videos about this and decided to try it, at first I was amazed, but as soon as it dries out, it clumps your lashes and that happens after 2 weeks or so, I think it’s to pricey.
RA I.
See me on Google Maps! https://maps.app.goo.gl/8yOFc4CaewgacyBh2
2,040 reviews
ماركه جميله جداا وانا احب الميكب جداا ومقدرش استغناا عنه ابداا وتمني يكون عندي لان هذلالل المنتج مااا عندي منه ابدااا انا زعلانه كتيير لان حاجات كتيير اووي حلوه مش عندي 😭😭?
حلوووه جدااا انا عاوزه من دا بلييز
Aimee K.
Edinburgh
This product OMG the best drugstore mascara I’ve ever tried, I’ve had so many compliments on my lashes since using this product and it applies beautifully, such a good price and would totally recommend.
Lisete G.
Beautifully volumizes without looking fake and didn't make my lashes stiff. The consistency of the product is amazing...not too wet and not too dry. Good product.
Jill S.
Cleveland
I had purchased the washable version and I like it allot. I was wondering if the waterproof one holds a curl better? And is the waterproof difficult to remove?
Brookelyn W.
Cleveland, TN
Can you layer this pretty well without it clumping?
Maya J.
Calgary
Whats your favourite mascara ? Mine rn is L'Oreal Voluminous X Fiber Mascara
rukhsar f.
Sugar Land, TX
are these good worth the hype
Cecilia F.
Thornton, CO
Has anybody tried this one i been wanting to try it but dont know