BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Voluminous X Fiber Mascara - No Falsies. No Extensions. Just Fibers. L'Oreal's Voluminous X Fiber Mascara is both a volumizing mascara and a lengthening mascara. This two-step mascara system creates extreme volume and length for an extreme lash fringe effect. First, prime lashes with black primer to instantly build intense volume and color on each lash. Next, apply fiber-infused mascara for up to 7X more volume.Benefits:Black primer and fiber mascara system for extreme lash fringe lookBlack primer instantly builds intense volume and colorFiber-infused mascara for up to 7X more volumeSmudge-resistant mascara - Voluminous X Fiber Mascara see more...

• Whats your favourite mascara ? Mine rn is L'Oreal Volumin...2 Answers
  • I had purchased the washable version and I like it allot....4 Answers
  • Can you layer this pretty well without it clumping?3 Answers
L'Oreal Voluminous X Fiber Mascara
  • "This is a great mascara that gives your lashes amazing volume! I pretty much love all their eye products so there's nothing bad I can say about this one either." in 9 reviews
  • "I never have to wear false lashes when I use this mascara! It not only lengthens my lashes but it also makes them pop" in 6 reviews
  • "This mascara is great and I have absolutely no complaints! I was originally a little skeptical to try it, but I started to get tired of my [product:loreal-paris-voluminous-lash-paradise-waterproof-mascara] drying up so fast. This mascara really lengthens and gives volume to my lashes and I always receive compliments. The primer itself makes a big difference, and then popping on the actual mascara gives a false lash effect. It doesn’t clump much and I’m thankful it hasn’t dried out super quickly either. I definitely think it’s worth it and I highly recommend it." in 5 reviews
  • "Because of the commercial and some reviews I saw I decided to try. Was hesitate to purchase at first but decided what the heck. #noregrets . Previously had on individual extensions and after they all came out after 2 months noticed that my lashes looked shorter and not as full as they were before the extensions. This mascara actually made my lashes longer(fibers)and I could even see where couple of my lashes were a lot longer. Either a false lash was still on or it was a real lash. Didn’t want to pull it out so I let be. Anyway, I’m a believer and my lashes don’t look so bare anymore and are fuller. I will say that that a make up wipe alone will not remove unless you scrub like crazy. I recommend using an oil free eye remover." in 3 reviews
Haley P.
This specific product and the designed worked really well for me and I ended up using it for probably 7 months. All of a sudden one day I just didn’t love it anymore and I stopped using the fiber end and eventually switched to the Younique fiber mascara. I don’t think this product is amazing but it works.
Nikki H.
Amazing product at a steal. I was religious about using expensive designer mascara until a friend told to start saving and switch. The primer + fiber lash give you long and full lashes without clumps. Lasts all day. Doesn’t flake into eyes. Doesn’t run on your contacts. Beautiful lashes.
Christy T.
Not a terrible mascara for the price. It's still just not black enough for me, but maybe I'm just super picky. It's certainly defining enough, and doesn't clump much. But it does harden a lot and eventually flake away little by little. So again, definitely not terrible. Definitely not the best.
Jenna B.
Warner Robins, GA
This mascara really does give length to the lashes!! I would not get this mascara if voluminous lashes are your think. The two step application does take a couple more minutes to use than your typical one application mascara process. I would buy again for giving my lashes some length!
Sonya G.
New Brunswick, NJ
This mascara is great and I have absolutely no complaints! I was originally a little skeptical to try it, but I started to get tired of my L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Lash Paradise Waterproof Mascara drying up so fast. This mascara really lengthens and gives volume to my lashes and I always receive compliments. The primer itself makes a big difference, and then popping on the actual mascara gives a false lash effect. It doesn’t clump much and I’m thankful it hasn’t dried out super quickly either. I definitely think it’s worth it and I highly recommend it.
Sarah J.
Brooklyn
L’Oreal has really been killing it when it comes to mascara lately. I recently purchased the Voluminous Superstar XFiber Mascara in Blackest Black from CVS. It’s a black lash primer and fiber-infused mascara in one. L’Oreal claims that this mascara delivers “extreme volume and length.” My natural lashes are kind of short and sparse and I hate the hassle of wearing falsies daily, so I had high hopes for this mascara. I was pretty impressed by the results. Did this mascara make my lashes look like falsies? No, but it did deliver on the serious length and volume. I think that I’ve discovered a new favorite drugstore mascara!
Adilene R.
Amazing product OBSESSED I cannot to use it. Absolutely perfect I love loreal mascaras they really know how to do it especially knowing it's drug store I'm all about the EYES. Like eyebrows, eyeliner, eyelid, but most importantly (to me) EYELASHES. It's just super flattering and beautiful. It retails from $9-11. It's usually affordable at Walmart or Target (that's where I got mine) but in CVS or Walgreens it's $11 more expensive so save that coin!
Kiana L.
San Antonio, TX
I love L'oreal mascaras, but this one did not impress me very much. Its such a process to use, that is why i am not a huge fan of double sided mascaras. It gets the job done, but it just takes forever to apply on your lashes. So if you have time to get ready, this might work for you.
Alyssa G.
I LOVE this mascara! It was one of those “YouTube made me but it,” but this one actually gets my approval. The dual sides help to really lengthen your lashes and add TONS of volume. This is an amazing drugstore mascara! I’m definitely purchasing again.
Melissa H.
Kittanning
This is a great drugstore alternative. Doesn’t smear on smudge no flaking and it does build up the lashes. I purchased mine at Walmart and will be repurchasing. I’m not real fond of the packaging but I don’t know how you could package highly recommend
Jill S.
Cleveland
I had purchased the washable version and I like it allot. I was wondering if the waterproof one holds a curl better? And is the waterproof difficult to remove?
Brookelyn W.
Cleveland, TN
Can you layer this pretty well without it clumping?
Maya J.
Calgary
Whats your favourite mascara ? Mine rn is L'Oreal Voluminous X Fiber Mascara
rukhsar f.
Sugar Land, TX
are these good worth the hype
Cecilia F.
Thornton, CO
Has anybody tried this one i been wanting to try it but dont know