BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Voluminous X Fiber Mascara - No Falsies. No Extensions. Just Fibers. L'Oreal's Voluminous X Fiber Mascara is both a volumizing mascara and a lengthening mascara. This two-step mascara system creates extreme volume and length for an extreme lash fringe effect. First, prime lashes with black primer to instantly build intense volume and color on each lash. Next, apply fiber-infused mascara for up to 7X more volume.Benefits:Black primer and fiber mascara system for extreme lash fringe lookBlack primer instantly builds intense volume and colorFiber-infused mascara for up to 7X more volumeSmudge-resistant mascara - Voluminous X Fiber Mascara see more...

• Whats your favourite mascara ? Mine rn is L'Oreal Volumin...2 Answers
  • I had purchased the washable version and I like it allot....4 Answers
  • Can you layer this pretty well without it clumping?3 Answers
L'Oreal Voluminous X Fiber Mascara
  • "This is a great mascara that gives your lashes amazing volume! I pretty much love all their eye products so there's nothing bad I can say about this one either." in 9 reviews
  • "I never have to wear false lashes when I use this mascara! It not only lengthens my lashes but it also makes them pop" in 6 reviews
  • "This mascara is great and I have absolutely no complaints! I was originally a little skeptical to try it, but I started to get tired of my [product:loreal-paris-voluminous-lash-paradise-waterproof-mascara] drying up so fast. This mascara really lengthens and gives volume to my lashes and I always receive compliments. The primer itself makes a big difference, and then popping on the actual mascara gives a false lash effect. It doesn’t clump much and I’m thankful it hasn’t dried out super quickly either. I definitely think it’s worth it and I highly recommend it." in 5 reviews
  • "Because of the commercial and some reviews I saw I decided to try. Was hesitate to purchase at first but decided what the heck. #noregrets . Previously had on individual extensions and after they all came out after 2 months noticed that my lashes looked shorter and not as full as they were before the extensions. This mascara actually made my lashes longer(fibers)and I could even see where couple of my lashes were a lot longer. Either a false lash was still on or it was a real lash. Didn’t want to pull it out so I let be. Anyway, I’m a believer and my lashes don’t look so bare anymore and are fuller. I will say that that a make up wipe alone will not remove unless you scrub like crazy. I recommend using an oil free eye remover." in 3 reviews
m a.
Trstenik
its a revolution in mascaras! you get primer and mascara at the same time. Mascara is great because you get false lashes feeling and its amazing. I would recommend it to everyone. Packaging is so expensive ang flawless
Kinsey H.
cheltenham,uk
I brought this looking for a new mascara to lift and give a cats eye effect. It didn’t help that the first one I got cracked as the plastic was cheap so had to exchange! It was a nice over all cover on my lashes but it only came in black not brown which I prefer and didn’t lift as I had wanted,the coverage smudged every easy so by the end of the day I had dark smudges . It was okay but not one I will be getting again...
Sara A.
London, Edgware
I Love the way this mascara of L'oreal has two ends. Number one is to separate your lashes and to put a first coat. Number two is two make your lashes look more voluminous. I have repurchased this product many times and i am in loveeeeeeee with it
Caitlin L.
Blackwater
Love how this product curls and adds volume to my lashes. It can sometimes get quite clumpy when you put a lot on but overall a really nice mascara with a great price. Would recommend this mascara if your looking for a dramatic look.
Emily B.
calgary
Purchased at: Walmart
I recently purchased this because I was curious. I love it for some reason. I think is creative and neat. The formula is good. I love the packaging. It’s not amazing but it’s definitely something I would recommend for someone not wanting to spend lots of money.
Lauren J.
When seeing advertisements for this product I couldn't help myself but buying it. When using it I could see a bit improvement in my lashes and how they looked, it has given my lashes a new life and wouldn't go back to another mascara. The fibres become loose on the lashes after a while and sometimes go in your eye but other than that I would highly recommend if your lashes need help looking fuller and longer!
Courtney W.
Port Loring
Am I the only one who is not impressed with this mascara?? I bought it because of the hype but honestly I have mascaras without primer that work better than this. It’s an ok mascara, I just expected more. Also, I find that after putting this on within a few hours it has smudged and transferred to my lid/brow bone (so oily lids beware).
Nicole C.
fpo
Only THE BEST MASCARA EVER. It gives me long full lashes, IT DOESNT RUN I SWEAR I TOOK A SHOWER WITH IT, IT CAME OFF BUT NOT IN THE UGLY RUN DOWN YOUR FACE WAY. I just love this, it is wonderful. Buy it.
Maya J.
Calgary
I picked up this mascara a few days ago and I fell in love with it !! This is my current favourite mascara and it gives the look of false lashes without the hassle of glue and time. This mascara works so well for me and I would recommend this to anybody!
Mariam H.
Kuwait City , Sharq
Amazing mascara but not waterproof i use it for my everyday uses 😍 this mascara gives your lashes longer it has two One is for primer other one is fabric lash really love it😍
Jill S.
Cleveland
I had purchased the washable version and I like it allot. I was wondering if the waterproof one holds a curl better? And is the waterproof difficult to remove?
Brookelyn W.
Cleveland, TN
Can you layer this pretty well without it clumping?
Maya J.
Calgary
Whats your favourite mascara ? Mine rn is L'Oreal Voluminous X Fiber Mascara
rukhsar f.
Sugar Land, TX
are these good worth the hype
Cecilia F.
Thornton, CO
Has anybody tried this one i been wanting to try it but dont know