BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Voluminous X Fiber Mascara - No Falsies. No Extensions. Just Fibers. L'Oreal's Voluminous X Fiber Mascara is both a volumizing mascara and a lengthening mascara. This two-step mascara system creates extreme volume and length for an extreme lash fringe effect. First, prime lashes with black primer to instantly build intense volume and color on each lash. Next, apply fiber-infused mascara for up to 7X more volume.Benefits:Black primer and fiber mascara system for extreme lash fringe lookBlack primer instantly builds intense volume and colorFiber-infused mascara for up to 7X more volumeSmudge-resistant mascara - Voluminous X Fiber Mascara see more...

• Whats your favourite mascara ? Mine rn is L'Oreal Volumin...2 Answers
  • I had purchased the washable version and I like it allot....4 Answers
  • Can you layer this pretty well without it clumping?3 Answers
L'Oreal Voluminous X Fiber Mascara
  • "This is a great mascara that gives your lashes amazing volume! I pretty much love all their eye products so there's nothing bad I can say about this one either." in 9 reviews
  • "I never have to wear false lashes when I use this mascara! It not only lengthens my lashes but it also makes them pop" in 6 reviews
  • "This mascara is great and I have absolutely no complaints! I was originally a little skeptical to try it, but I started to get tired of my [product:loreal-paris-voluminous-lash-paradise-waterproof-mascara] drying up so fast. This mascara really lengthens and gives volume to my lashes and I always receive compliments. The primer itself makes a big difference, and then popping on the actual mascara gives a false lash effect. It doesn’t clump much and I’m thankful it hasn’t dried out super quickly either. I definitely think it’s worth it and I highly recommend it." in 5 reviews
  • "Because of the commercial and some reviews I saw I decided to try. Was hesitate to purchase at first but decided what the heck. #noregrets . Previously had on individual extensions and after they all came out after 2 months noticed that my lashes looked shorter and not as full as they were before the extensions. This mascara actually made my lashes longer(fibers)and I could even see where couple of my lashes were a lot longer. Either a false lash was still on or it was a real lash. Didn’t want to pull it out so I let be. Anyway, I’m a believer and my lashes don’t look so bare anymore and are fuller. I will say that that a make up wipe alone will not remove unless you scrub like crazy. I recommend using an oil free eye remover." in 3 reviews
Carolina D.
Patillas
When I bought this mascara I was hopping I get long lashes and that exactly what i got, I use this almost every day and I’m a repeat user
Jackie B.
It's not bad but after the first few wears, it lost it's initial "wow" factor. It doesn't flake, which is surprising and the formula feels relatively weightless. A bit spidery when set. It held a curl very well the first week but then began to lose it's power after it started losing moisture. Little to no irritation from the fibers. It was nice to try and I love the look of the tube but, I still have favorites.
sarah g.
Bloomington, IN
don't get the two-sided thing about this mascara but it does make my lashes long and thick which is really nice its a dumb proof way to do lashes. the formula is dry and thin. it drys hard and stays in place all day. good for people with small short lashes that want a false eyelash look without the fake lashes.
Sabine M.
Beirut, BA
Ingot this mascara as a gift and honestly i didn’t like it a lot . I heard that it not that pricey . It has nice packaging and it has two brushes in one package which is very nice . One to add volume to your lashes and the other to make them longer . But i prefer other mascaras which is better than this one.
Milagros A.
La máscara de pestañas es genial, la eh usada anteriormente porque me la regaló una amiga y se convirtió en mi favorita, me duraba todo el día, no se hacían bolitas como otras máscaras, aparte que me la hechaba en la mañana y me duraba hasta la noche que regresaba del trabajo. La recomiendo, muy buena.
Nelia D.
If you already have long lashes this product will make your lashes look beautiful my daughter loved it. If however you are lucky like me and your lashes are pretty regular length, this don’t do it for you.

It really does what it says: volumize. So fir the volume aspect it’s a really good product just don’t expect it to do more then it is stated.
Krystle H.
Strathmore, AB
I loved the depth of black in this mascara! It is really dark and full and the brush really helped fan out the lashes and make them look a lot fuller and longer. It’s a super cute little tube, love the look. I would buy again and definitely recommend. It’s a nice mascara
nasrriiiin x.
This is one of my favourite mascaras they do not clump up your eyelashes and if used in the correct method it looks very natural and when I do wear it people ask me what I’ve done to my lashes 😊 I definitely recommend it to everyone I cannot praise it enough 😍
Agne B.
W91 CT96
L’Oréal has been killing it when it has been coming towards mascara , L’Oréal’s Mascara is so beautiful it applies to your eyelashes very well and it makes them look long and very big which I like , I would buy this product over again all the time I would definitely recommend this to other people :)
Eva G.
ulaanbaatar
It makes my eyelashes so thick and long that they look like false lashes. My friends that get eyelash extensions even asked what I did.
It defines every single lash, separates lashes and takes them go from natural to bold in seconds. My favorite mascara of all time!!!
Jill S.
Cleveland
I had purchased the washable version and I like it allot. I was wondering if the waterproof one holds a curl better? And is the waterproof difficult to remove?
Brookelyn W.
Cleveland, TN
Can you layer this pretty well without it clumping?
Maya J.
Calgary
Whats your favourite mascara ? Mine rn is L'Oreal Voluminous X Fiber Mascara
rukhsar f.
Sugar Land, TX
are these good worth the hype
Cecilia F.
Thornton, CO
Has anybody tried this one i been wanting to try it but dont know