L'Oreal Voluminous Waterproof Volume Building Mascara, Carbon Black [395] 0.23 oz

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

4X Fuller Lashes⢠Dramatic Volume Effect⢠Separates & Builds Every LashPatented Curved BrushL'Oreal presents Voluminous Volume Building Mascara. Uniquely formulated to resist clumping, soften lashes and build lashes to 4X their natural thickness.â¢... see more...

Sarrah P.
Evansville
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the wand in this mascara. It really helps make my lashes look full. This mascara keeps my lashes curled all day but I was very disappointed in the waterproof claim. It’s waterproof enough that I can’t get it off at the end of the day but not enough to keep from smudging all over the place during sweaty situations. I will continue to use up this tube but never on my bottom lashes because it transfers too much down there. If I were to repurchase I’d try to original formula.
Desiree C.
sunland park
I use this product daily. I absolutely love this mascara! It is Long lasting. It will stay on and it is not hard to remove. It adds great volume to my eyelashes. This product last about a month.
Arin M.
Biloxi, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite drug store mascara, I wear it daily!! I often get asked if I am wearing false lashes because of how good this stuff is. It’s a great value and a staple to any beauty bag. I will forever use this product!
Sara A.
beirut
Loreal voluminous waterproof volume building mascara its super black water proof long last for a long time but the thing that I didn't like it take time to be off my lashes