BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #56 in Mascara

Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara - For waterproof wear that works as long as you do, this maximizing formula builds a soft lash look that's three times or more your natural thickness. The plush brush delivers just the right amount of mascara for an easy application that resists clumping and flaking. Enriched with panthenol and ceramide-R to protect and condition, this fragrance-free formula is safe for sensitive eyes and suitable for contact lens wearers. - Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara see more...

• I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating? 3 Answers
  • Is this mascara really waterproof? 6 Answers
  • I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with...3 Answers
Putri W.
London, ON
Review for: Black more...
I just bought this last week at Shoppers after running out of my better than sex mascara. Being a first time user, I can say I am extremely satisfied with this mascara. The picture I took is with one coat and it added not only volume but also a bit of length. I love how the wand gets all my hair, even the shorter ones. I also love how it doesn't clump and smudge at all, even after 10 hours I had it on. Overall, I am happy with the purchase and will continue to purchase. The fact that it was only $8 CDN was a bonus!
Shelby a.
ky
Review for: Black more...
This mascara is great! It lasts all day and is super black. It makes my lashes so voluminous and long. This is the best mascara I’ve ever used and I’ve tried several high end mascaras and this beats them all.
April D.
Review for: Black more...
The BEST drugstore mascara! Provides fluffy, full lashes that last all day long. No fall out, no flaking. This brand can be purchased at multiple stores and sometimes it can be found on sale or offered in multi-packs (which is a great deal)!
⛧ f.
just recently got this along with the lash primer. like it so far. does what i need and makes my lashes look awesome.
Monica M.
Stow, OH
I love this mascara! It makes my lashes look full and lasts a long time; sometimes this is the only makeup I will wear. Another plus-it’s inexpensive!
Taylor C.
Oldsmar
This is a great mascara. Not only is it cheap, it also leave your lashes looking amazing. It gives your lashes lots of volume. I use this product every single day. I recommend you to try this product.
Jazmin M.
Houston
It makes your eyelashes look soo full and it’s easy to take off even if it’s waterproof
Hearty Q.
Calgary
Review for: Black more...
It’s good at first but the whole bottle will dry down so quickly, but it’s a good mascara.
Rina R.
This has been like a holy grail for me for years, especially in high school and now as an adult you can’t beat the price and the wonders it does for your lashes!!
Hannah S.
Simi Valley, CA
I use it everyday. It’s affordable, dark, and really helps your eyelashes stand out. It also helps curl them
Raven M.
La plata, Md
Has anyone found an easier way to getting it off when your done? It stays forever
Abii C.
Is this mascara really waterproof?
Caitie C.
I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating?
Tara M.
I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with my last two. I ordered this instead. Is it smudge proof as well as waterproof?