BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #45 in Mascara

Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara - For waterproof wear that works as long as you do, this maximizing formula builds a soft lash look that's three times or more your natural thickness. The plush brush delivers just the right amount of mascara for an easy application that resists clumping and flaking. Enriched with panthenol and ceramide-R to protect and condition, this fragrance-free formula is safe for sensitive eyes and suitable for contact lens wearers. - Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara see more...

• Do you prefer this or the lash paradise?4 Answers
  • How does this mascara perform on straight, thin and short...1 Answers
  • I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the ra...3 Answers
L'Oréal Voluminous Waterproof Mascara
  • "I like to use this waterproof mascara when swimming in our pool during the summer...or when going to a wedding where it's a given crying is involved! " in 74 reviews
  • "This is by far the best mascara I have ever used! The brush is the perfect size and it makes it so easy to use. It adds so much volume perfect for daily use or for going out on the town. I would definitely buy it again! " in 68 reviews
  • "the only mascara i will ever use. better than any brand you will find in the department store by far. i have friends who are makeup artists that will inly use this as well. lasts long and does an amazing job thickening and lengthening my lashes! love love love it. i use the brown for everyday and the black for special occasions😊 " in 20 reviews
  • "This was my All time favorite go to drugstore mascara for the longest time! It's makes your lashes so dark & voluminous! It separates and lengthens as well! What more could you want in a mascara!? It's a great price too! " in 17 reviews
  • "All time favorite mascara! I'd highly recommend to anyone. I'm a repeat buyer. This mascara is long lasting. " in 14 reviews
MK J.
Review for: Black more...
This was one of the first mascaras I started using when I was 15. I hated it! It made my lashes just stick straight out and clump together. Even after curling my lashes, after applying this mascara, they would stick straight out.
Analuisa M.
Heber, CA
It ran very badly. I would never recomend this to anyone. It was just awful. Especualky for such a huge brand with many other great ones.
keiry m.
houston
Review for: Black more...
sorry i give one star, because i don't know if it's just me... but it made my eyelashes so clumpy, the wand would get so much of the mascara so it just really builded up on my eyelashes and brought them more down. i wouldn't buy it.
Rachelephant o.
lakeland, fl
Review for: Black more...
It used to be this mascara or nothing for me, but I suspect they’ve changed their formula, because it now is not only not waterproof at all, but gives me raccoon eyes in dry conditions every time. This used to be the best out there for someone spending a lot of time in the water or just for every day, and I mourn the loss.
Farishtey P.
BRAMPTON, ON
Didn't like it compared to the original formula. It literally does nothing for me. It adds no volume, no length, no thickness. Giving it 2** for packaging and for being a good waterproof mascara.
Heidi H.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
Review for: Black more...
I purchased this at Walmart and I was disappointed! After all the raves about this mascara all it did for me was give spider lashes which are.not cute at all! I eventually just gave mine to my daughter so she uses it now. Never will buy again.
Casey L.
Heflin, AL
Not my thing! It clumps to easily the brush to me is weird. It's great for a cheap mascara but I wouldn't recommend it to everyone.
Kimberly J.
Lansing, MI
Review for: Black more...
I'm a big fan of how my lashes look once this is applied, but within a few hours it's transferred onto my lower lash lane and has given me raccoon eyes. I can't figure out why! I've had to stop wearing it to work because whenever I see my reflection I look like a slob.
EMMSAYS M.
Review for: Black more...
Someone recommended this mascara for me I have filled but straight lashes and it didnt worked for me at all. It did try it with an eyelash curler but it didn't helped either it doesn't holds my lashes.
Maria P.
Review for: Black more...
Not good. It made my lashes clumpy and not very thick. Goopy formula gets everywhere easily and it tough to remove even with makeup remover wipes. Flakes off so easily. Highly disappointed. I would not recommend. Doesn't even last long either even though its waterproof.
Raven M.
La plata, Md
Has anyone found an easier way to getting it off when your done? It stays forever
Abii C.
Is this mascara really waterproof?
Melanie C.
Do you prefer this or the lash paradise?
Caitie C.
I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating?
Tara M.
I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with my last two. I ordered this instead. Is it smudge proof as well as waterproof?