BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #41 in Mascara

Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara - For waterproof wear that works as long as you do, this maximizing formula builds a soft lash look that's three times or more your natural thickness. The plush brush delivers just the right amount of mascara for an easy application that resists clumping and flaking. Enriched with panthenol and ceramide-R to protect and condition, this fragrance-free formula is safe for sensitive eyes and suitable for contact lens wearers. - Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara see more...

• Do you prefer this or the lash paradise?4 Answers
  • How does this mascara perform on straight, thin and short...1 Answers
  • I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the ra...3 Answers
L'Oréal Voluminous Waterproof Mascara
  • "I like to use this waterproof mascara when swimming in our pool during the summer...or when going to a wedding where it's a given crying is involved! " in 74 reviews
  • "This is by far the best mascara I have ever used! The brush is the perfect size and it makes it so easy to use. It adds so much volume perfect for daily use or for going out on the town. I would definitely buy it again! " in 68 reviews
  • "the only mascara i will ever use. better than any brand you will find in the department store by far. i have friends who are makeup artists that will inly use this as well. lasts long and does an amazing job thickening and lengthening my lashes! love love love it. i use the brown for everyday and the black for special occasions😊 " in 20 reviews
  • "This was my All time favorite go to drugstore mascara for the longest time! It's makes your lashes so dark & voluminous! It separates and lengthens as well! What more could you want in a mascara!? It's a great price too! " in 17 reviews
  • "All time favorite mascara! I'd highly recommend to anyone. I'm a repeat buyer. This mascara is long lasting. " in 14 reviews
Alisha J.
Walworth, NY
I LOVE this mascara. Since I started wearing mascara at age 14, this has always been the one I go back to. It has a simple brush, which for me, keeps me from getting mascara all over my eyelids. It never clumps up even when it gets a little old. It lasts me forever (and I pretty much wear mascara everyday). It lengthens and plumps up my lashes extremely well. I haven’t found another mascara (no matter how much more expensive it is than this one) that works better. I highly recommend you try it if you haven’t before; I don’t think you’ll ever go back to whatever you use now and it’s a STEAL.
lexy w.
Longwood, FL
Review for: Black more...
I love this mascara. Very much waterproof. I have purchased this many times. The packaging is very classic. The product lasts quite a long time. Compared to other waterproof mascaras in the drugstore, this wins for me. It doesn’t clump up if you’re crying over something , or even swimming . Very much worth a try if you slide by the make up isles at Walmart, target, cvs or Walgreens.
Lorna l.
Morgantown, KY
I'm typically not a loreal person, but there was so much buzz about it, I had to try... And I LOVED IT!!! its the closest dupe of Youniques mascara and an added bonus of being waterproof!! At a price point of around 8.00 and being at every store that carries cosmetics, it is very accessible!! I love wearing this when I go to the beach or waterparks!! Don't have to worry about the dreaded raccoon look 😝🤣
Jenn J.
Review for: Black more...
I absolutely love this product! I refuse to use any other mascara. Not only is it waterproof, and last all day, its “buildable” so you can control how bold you want your look to be. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a great, long lasting and buildable mascara! L'Oréal Voluminous Waterproof Mascara
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
This is the best mascara, drugstore or high-end, hands down. I love it! I use the blackest black on my lashes and I use a lash primer first. This mascara goes on so evenly, there aren't any clumped lashes. It coats each lash and they look more volumpious and so long. It looks like I have more lashes then I do because it separated so well that it completely fans out lashes on top and bottom. It is waterproof and last all day long without fading or flaking. It doesn't smear under the eyes either. My lashes frame my eyes beautifully giving my eyes the illusion that they are bigger than they are. I've tried many mascara looking for the features that this mascara gives me
Christina K.
Greenfield, WI
Review for: Black more...
I use this mascara everyday and it is amazing. It adds enough length and volume to my lashes but yet keeps them looking natural. I have naturally long lashes but this just enhances them more. I will definitely buy this again!
KayLeigh L.
Pfafftown, NC
Review for: Black more...
L'Oréal Voluminous Waterproof Mascara this is one of the BEST drugstore mascara I’ve ever used. Pros: It is the blackest black and dries as black as it applies. The applicator is large and fluffy, comparable to the effect that Dior Diorshow Mascara gives your lashes (the applicator is smaller than the Dior). Cons: I feel like it doesn’t last as long. I think I had to buy a new one/didn’t give me as good of a lash after a few weeks. For the price point- I LOVE. This is perfect for blending natural lashes into falsies. On natural lashes, use with L'Oréal Paris Telescopic™ Original Mascara for DRAMATIC lashes!
Lys E.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Black more...
If i had any mascara laying around it would be L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Original Mascara if I go into a drugstore needing a mascara, but really don’t want to go through the hassle of going through all the many different options the store provides, I know I could just grab this one. Because I know it does its job and is easy to take off if I mess up.
Maia T.
Knoxville, TN
I have gone through soooo many mascaras and this is the one I always end up going back to! Even my friend that works in Sephora says that she recommends this to people. It is so great. My eyelashes automatically look longer and fuller after applying to my lashes ! They never get clumped which I love!
Bryn N.
Review for: Black more...
I use to wear this mascara all the time and liked it quite a bit, but got fed up with it always smearing under my eyes a little bit, even though I had the waterproof stuff.  It make my ashes look fantastic, but due to it smudging, I also always looked like I had bag under my eyes!
Raven M.
La plata, Md
Has anyone found an easier way to getting it off when your done? It stays forever
Abii C.
Is this mascara really waterproof?
Melanie C.
Do you prefer this or the lash paradise?
Caitie C.
I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating?
Tara M.
I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with my last two. I ordered this instead. Is it smudge proof as well as waterproof?