BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara - For waterproof wear that works as long as you do, this maximizing formula builds a soft lash look that's three times or more your natural thickness. The plush brush delivers just the right amount of mascara for an easy application that resists clumping and flaking. Enriched with panthenol and ceramide-R to protect and condition, this fragrance-free formula is safe for sensitive eyes and suitable for contact lens wearers. - Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara see more...

• I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating? 3 Answers
  • Is this mascara really waterproof? 5 Answers
  • I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with...3 Answers
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
I LOVE the original formula of this but I am not a fan of the waterproof version. It begins to flak after a few hours and is extremely difficult to take off even with remover. It has an almost sticky texture and clumps together very easily, making it hard to build up for a full look. I will not be purchasing this again.
Review for: Black
I really love the applicator and how it's not a plastic brush. Instead the bristles are soft and brush-like. The only downside is that the brush is a bit too large so the product sometimes gets on my eyelid. Also, I found myself only using this on top of another mascara to better volumize my lashes as it is not a good mascara for separating them. Overall it's a good mascara, great for volumizing, doesn't flake, and it's formula is intensely black.
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
I received this in my Amazon Beauty Box and I'm glad I did. It's summer in Florida, which means aside from swimming, the humidity keeps you just as wet. This is just the right formula for that. It doesn't go on too clumpy and I'm thankful for that because I have sensitive eyes. The staying power is also worthy of a FL day. I would definitely recommend this waterproof mascara.
Sabrina D.
Sabrina D.
Review for: Black
This is my absolute favorite mascara. it is my go to mascara and it is the one I use every day. I've gone through so many mascaras but this is by far my favorite drugstore one. The wand is perfect, not too narrow and just the perfect thickness. Definitely build-able which is good, and leaves my lashes looking 5x longer than they regularly are. highly recommend.
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
Review for: Black
I love this mascara!! I have very thin lashes and this makes them look so full and long! I recommend this to my friends and family. I love how it doesn’t apply too much product on my lashes. Also it’s a great price and you can buy in most stores. I’ve tried so many mascaras and always come back to this one!
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Bryant
Review for: Black
I bought this mascara without knowing anything about it and fell in love! I have loved this mascara and have already bought another without running out of my first tube. I have hazel eyes and love the black color. It grabs my lashes so easily and makes them looks so good! I would recommend this product.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
I have heard that this was a great mascara to try. I have heard some great things about both the regular and the waterproof. I do have to agree. Becuase I found that this mascara really does work. It's not wet or dry formula. It's perfect. I'm in love! I will buy again! I would recommend this product!
Erika C.
Erika C.
I gave this ago since it was on clearance @walmart , it didn't pretty good. It was light formula and not gloopy at all. I Put a couple of coats.. I was expecting more volume but really I didn't it.. it was great and definitely waterproof.
M V.
M V.
I love this mascara! It's my go-to for everyday use...it's strong enough to last all day yet soft enough that you don't feel bristles on your cheeks when you blink. The wand is also of very good quality for the price- it and the softness of the result are my favorite parts of the product.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Arlington, WA
Favorite waterproof mascara ever. OVER THE MOON that it now comes in 'Carbon black'. This mascara builds nicely ,never hardens on the lash like alot of waterproof mascaras. Whem im really lazy I wont remove it at night and it stays on my eyes perfectly ready for the next day;) Love it!
Raven M.
Raven M.
La plata, Md
Has anyone found an easier way to getting it off when your done? It stays forever
Abii C.
Abii C.
Is this mascara really waterproof?
Tara K.
Tara K.
I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with my last two. I ordered this instead. Is it smudge proof as well as waterproof?
Caitie C.
Caitie C.
I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating?