BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara - For waterproof wear that works as long as you do, this maximizing formula builds a soft lash look that's three times or more your natural thickness. The plush brush delivers just the right amount of mascara for an easy application that resists clumping and flaking. Enriched with panthenol and ceramide-R to protect and condition, this fragrance-free formula is safe for sensitive eyes and suitable for contact lens wearers. - Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara see more...

• I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating? 3 Answers
  • Is this mascara really waterproof? 6 Answers
  • I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with...3 Answers
Amanda L.
Review for: Black
I never learn my lesson about this mascara and repurchase whenever I look for a drugstore mascara. It does make my lashes look great but the formula is way too wet. If I accidentally move before its set it gets everywhere.
Paola G.
Review for: Black
This is one of my favorite mascaras. Is has a great price and it lasts all day. Makes my lashes look like fake ones! I got mine from Walgreens. I recommend it all the time and I will continue to buy it, without a doubt.
Shawnna S.
Heislerville, NJ
Review for: Black
I have this and the matching primer. Together they are amazing. And when they say waterproof they mean it lol. You really gotta scrub to get this off. Clumping is low and it didn't dry out as fast as some mascaras do.
Taylor H.
Venice, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My new favorite mascara! I bought this off a recommendation from a vlogger and I'm so glad I did. Really gives my lashes nice length and thickness. I got it at Ulta but have seen it at other drug stores. It's the best!
Sarah P.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite mascara!! It give my lashes volume without clumping. I love the brush and the staying power is amazing. I don't experience any breaking during the day and it withstands all my tears. Great product!
Virginia C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this mascara for over 15 years. Absolute love ❤ how thick it is applied and how much length it gives my lashes. I have tried other more expensive mascaras,,, but always come back to my L'Oréal !!!! L'Oréal Voluminous Waterproof Mascara
Christiana S.
Chelsea, AL
Review for: Black
It's never over at mascara not only is it waterproof but it doesn't flake and makes my lashes look fuller and longer than they do naturally it also stays good in the container and doesn't dry it like other mascaras I have used
Veronica H.
Review for: Black
I typically use this prank of mascara but never use waterproof. I'm not a fan of how waxy most waterproof mascaras are. I had to get some for a funeral. It worked perfectly! Wasn't too waxy and not clumpy at all!
Sarah W.
Oklahoma City
Review for: Black
This is the only brand of mascara I use and I get compliments on my eyelashes all the time. The brush is the best! It always goes on really nicely and doesn't clump like many of the other brands I've tried.
Fern S.
Harrison, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best waterproof mascara ever!! Specially for those humid days
Super cheap and easy to get (supermarket or any drugstore) The gold standard. I've tried many different mascaras over the years and this is it. Perfect for everyday, it gives a natural look, doesn't clump and is truly waterproof.
Raven M.
La plata, Md
Has anyone found an easier way to getting it off when your done? It stays forever
Abii C.
Is this mascara really waterproof?
Tara M.
I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with my last two. I ordered this instead. Is it smudge proof as well as waterproof?
Caitie C.
I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating?