BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara - For waterproof wear that works as long as you do, this maximizing formula builds a soft lash look that's three times or more your natural thickness. The plush brush delivers just the right amount of mascara for an easy application that resists clumping and flaking. Enriched with panthenol and ceramide-R to protect and condition, this fragrance-free formula is safe for sensitive eyes and suitable for contact lens wearers. - Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara see more...

• I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating? 3 Answers
  • Is this mascara really waterproof? 5 Answers
  • I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with...3 Answers
KEZIA O.
KEZIA O.
Y'ALL. I normally use the regular L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black, which is my standard go-to for years and years. I accidentally bought the waterproof one this past weekend. I can only get the mascara off with a lot of coconut oil. Nothing else works, meaning IT DOES ITS JOB. It he a different formula from the regular voluminous mascara (obviously) but I don't like how my eyelashes are like stiff as a rock after use. Would ABSOLUTELY buy again for vacation at the beach though :)
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
This has been one of my favorite mascaras over the years. It is not perfect, but I go back to it repeatedly. It gives me lovely volume and length. My only complaint has been a smudging that occurs under my lower lashes. This is a common issue I have with mascara. The pros have outweighed this drawback, and I have repurchased this mascara multiple times.
K Mayme L.
K Mayme L.
Review for: Black
Probably one of my favorite mascaras... I have used this particular one for YEARS. It never fails and lengthens my lashes every time to the point that folks sometimes think I'm wearing false lashes! And lemme tell you, my natural lashes are on the short side. This will not let you down so definitely give it a try if you haven't already. Worth every penny!
Pustika S.
Pustika S.
Pennsville, NJ
Review for: Black Brown
I have been using this mascara for quite a long time and I must say its so good , I don't need any false lashes anymore, the color is also quite natural its not pure black but it gives a natural looking eyelashes, which is good , and it stays all day long , even if i rub my eyes the mascara won't smudge, so i will definitely buy it again.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Review for: Black
This does a good job lengthening, but not so much volumnizing (which is ironic). Waterproof-wise, it holds up pretty well, it doesn't run but tends to just disappear. My biggest issue is that it tends to flake and smudge, not in water, just throughout the day. It seems to get in my eyes and it burns, which I've never had another mascara do.
Rachel U.
Rachel U.
Hawthorne , CA
Review for: Black
My lashes are always short and thin and I am not a big fan of fake eye lashes either.To highlight my eyes a volumizing mascara is a must for me, I had tried several brands but this Loreal one absolutely met my expectations.For best result I do recommend to curl the lashes before applying mascara and dont forget to apply the bottom lashes.
Kari S.
Kari S.
Northport, AL
This is my all-time FAVORITE mascara!!! I use this in carbon black! It's the ONLY mascara I'll use in fact and one of my most essential beauty products! The days I don't feel like doing my make up at all, this mascara with a bit of powder are ALL I need!
Angie M.
Angie M.
I've tried tons of different mascaras and I always come back to this one. This is my favorite mascara, it's easy to put on, lasts a long time, makes your lashes a lot longer, and doesn't clump. The only complaint is that it does leave residue under your eyes after awhile
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
I LOVE the original formula of this but I am not a fan of the waterproof version. It begins to flak after a few hours and is extremely difficult to take off even with remover. It has an almost sticky texture and clumps together very easily, making it hard to build up for a full look. I will not be purchasing this again.
Luda S.
Luda S.
Milwaukie, OR
Review for: Black
After trying multiple brands of mascara, I saw the many reviews and decided to give this mascara a try. I was pleasantly surprised that it really worked well for me. No flaking at the end of the day. It glided on smooth and I was able to apply a second coat without it looking funny. This will probably be my go to mascara.
Raven M.
Raven M.
La plata, Md
Has anyone found an easier way to getting it off when your done? It stays forever
Abii C.
Abii C.
Is this mascara really waterproof?
Tara K.
Tara K.
I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with my last two. I ordered this instead. Is it smudge proof as well as waterproof?
Caitie C.
Caitie C.
I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating?