BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara - For waterproof wear that works as long as you do, this maximizing formula builds a soft lash look that's three times or more your natural thickness. The plush brush delivers just the right amount of mascara for an easy application that resists clumping and flaking. Enriched with panthenol and ceramide-R to protect and condition, this fragrance-free formula is safe for sensitive eyes and suitable for contact lens wearers. - Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara see more...

• I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating? 3 Answers
  • Is this mascara really waterproof? 6 Answers
  • I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with...3 Answers
Vanessa S.
Woodland , CA
My tried and true. I will not be without this mascara. I live the price and convenience. Whenever I feel it's getting dryer out, I can simply go to the local drugstore and repurchase. It makes my lashes very full. Well, as full as they can get lol
Gen L.
This mascara is 100% waterproof. I can make it through school, athletic period, and after school workout with zero smears. However, to remove mascara you MUST use a makeup remover or it will stay on. I would honestly recommend to anyone with a busy schedule and needs a great waterproof, stay on mascara.
Luz G.
Review for: Black
It sure gives my lashes volume, for a drugstore mascara this is not bad at all. It also lengthens my lashes, good price and good value. It being waterproof saves my day, I have to take it off with some kind of oil but I'd still recommend it.
Brittany M.
Chattanooga, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this mascara and the volume it gives my lashes but I'm not a fan how it is waterproof. It's really hard to get off even using my makeup remover oil. Will try the non-waterproof one next time!
Brigid D.
I have been using this same mascara for years. I have tried other ones but I always come back to this one. It gives my lashes the extra volume that they need making my eyes look amazing! I love it!
Dolores A.
Selden, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Holy grail of mascaras! The wand suits my eye perfectly to evenly apply mascara easily. Love the packaging, sleek and the wand is easy to hold. Fairly priced for drugstore brand. A definite staple in my vanity!
Alexis B.
Tampa, FL
I absolutely love this mascara. I use it daily and I have never found a better mascara hat does not clump. It gives me great length and lasts all day. I usually get the waterproof kind and it definitely holds up. I highly recommend.
keiry m.
houston
Review for: Black
sorry i give one star, because i don't know if it's just me... but it made my eyelashes so clumpy, the wand would get so much of the mascara so it just really builded up on my eyelashes and brought them more down. i wouldn't buy it.
Joy D.
Shawano
This mascara is the best one that I've tried.....it's my go to mascara. It makes my eyelashes look fuller and longer...not to mention it doesn't run down my face and mess up my makeup. I love this product and will continue to buy it.
Valentina T.
Minneapolis, MN
One of my favorite mascaras. A very classic, black formula that works great alone or pairs nicely with false eyelashes. The wand is very easy to use. The formula holds curl nicely for most of the day. Would recommend to others.
Raven M.
La plata, Md
Has anyone found an easier way to getting it off when your done? It stays forever
Abii C.
Is this mascara really waterproof?
Tara M.
I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with my last two. I ordered this instead. Is it smudge proof as well as waterproof?
Caitie C.
I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating?