BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara - For waterproof wear that works as long as you do, this maximizing formula builds a soft lash look that's three times or more your natural thickness. The plush brush delivers just the right amount of mascara for an easy application that resists clumping and flaking. Enriched with panthenol and ceramide-R to protect and condition, this fragrance-free formula is safe for sensitive eyes and suitable for contact lens wearers. - Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara see more...

• I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating? 3 Answers
  • Is this mascara really waterproof? 6 Answers
  • I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with...3 Answers
M V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara! It's my go-to for everyday use...it's strong enough to last all day yet soft enough that you don't feel bristles on your cheeks when you blink. The wand is also of very good quality for the price- it and the softness of the result are my favorite parts of the product.
Valerie G.
Jersey City, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best drug store mascara on the market it even rivals designer mascara! This product does not clump, it's easily buildable, and lasts all day/night! This is a beauty cult product and I will always repurchase!
Shannon M.
Arlington, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite waterproof mascara ever. OVER THE MOON that it now comes in 'Carbon black'. This mascara builds nicely ,never hardens on the lash like alot of waterproof mascaras. Whem im really lazy I wont remove it at night and it stays on my eyes perfectly ready for the next day;) Love it!
Maria P.
Minneapolis
Review for: Black
Not good. It made my lashes clumpy and not very thick. Goopy formula gets everywhere easily and it tough to remove even with makeup remover wipes. Flakes off so easily. Highly disappointed. I would not recommend. Doesn't even last long either even though its waterproof.
Courtney B.
Astoria, OR
This is in my top 5 favorite mascaras. I also have the same product that isn't waterproof. I use it every morning, and don't even need to do a bunch of coats. I purchased this at a department store. I would strongly recommend.
Emma H.
Review for: Black
I love this mascara. It gives amazing volume and length. It is definitely waterproof. The only bad this about it is that it drys up pretty quick. I have bout it multiple times and I always am able to find it at any local drugstores. I definitely recommend it to everyone!
Kimberly J.
Lansing , MI
Review for: Black
I'm a big fan of how my lashes look once this is applied, but within a few hours it's transferred onto my lower lash lane and has given me raccoon eyes. I can't figure out why! I've had to stop wearing it to work because whenever I see my reflection I look like a slob.
Tahira A.
it's a good mascara but when applying it I recommend doing 1 coat and waiting for it to dry and then adding another. this way it's not too clumpy and they get longer. it's waterproof and lasts all day I like this mascara
Amanda P.
Auburn, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'd read so many reviews about this product that I finally had to try it. It is fantastic!!! My lashes look thicker and longer. The brush is great! I am so happy I finally found a very reasonably priced mascara that works better than so many expensive ones!
Emily P.
Niagara Falls , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara! I needed a waterproof mascara for the summer and one that would last me all day (I work as a pre-k teacher ! I use this with the primer and it is perfection! My only issue is it's a little clumpy, but that could be my application of it. I will definitely be purchasing this again!
Raven M.
La plata, Md
Has anyone found an easier way to getting it off when your done? It stays forever
Abii C.
Is this mascara really waterproof?
Tara M.
I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with my last two. I ordered this instead. Is it smudge proof as well as waterproof?
Caitie C.
I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating?