BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara - For waterproof wear that works as long as you do, this maximizing formula builds a soft lash look that's three times or more your natural thickness. The plush brush delivers just the right amount of mascara for an easy application that resists clumping and flaking. Enriched with panthenol and ceramide-R to protect and condition, this fragrance-free formula is safe for sensitive eyes and suitable for contact lens wearers. - Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara see more...

• I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating? 3 Answers
  • Is this mascara really waterproof? 5 Answers
  • I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with...3 Answers
Lucinda N.
Lucinda N.
I used to use this all the time then I switched it up. I tried to come back to this mascara and for some reason it just wasn't the same. I don't know if it was the formula or what but it seemed to always get clumpy on my lashes. I have brown eyes and always used the black mascara just because my lashes are light in color.
Rae L.
Rae L.
Review for: Black
It has a nice brush and gave me an even application. Gave me those pretty wispy lashes on the first coat, and it held a curl great. Only reason it's 3 stars is because it flakes like crazy. And its not because it's an old tube, since I just opened it yesterday. I find black flakes on my lips, on my nose, on my cheeks, chin, and even my glasses. It's hard to remove without also smudging my makeup. I guess the formula is just too dry for my liking.
Jahaira S.
Jahaira S.
Lowell, MA
Recently learned that if I want my lashes to hold curls is better to do so with waterproof mascara and this one it's the best to me. Won't make my lashes look crazy and would not make them look crunchy. Lasts all day. The only negative I may have it's that it's really hard to take off even with makeup remover for waterproof products.
STYLE REPORT M.
STYLE REPORT M.
Laguna Beach
Review for: Black
L'Oréal's Volumious Waterproof Mascara is hands down my all time favorite mascara. I've tried every high-end mascara on the market and this one is the ONLY one I've ever used that does not uncurl my eyelashes. I have straight eyelashes and what's the point of using a eyelash curler if your mascara is going to undo your perfectly curled eyelashes. I've recommending this mascara for years and I will continue to do so.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Eunice, LA
I love, love, loooove this mascara! I've tried several different brands/types of mascara over the years and I feel like they were lacking in one way or another. This particular mascara is without a doubt my favorite, it's been a staple in my makeup bag for a few years now. I love that it coats your lashes evenly. No clumping! Your eyelashes look fuller and have more volume without having to apply layer after layer. ❤
Sandy H.
Sandy H.
I love this mascara! The fact that it's waterproof only makes me love it more!  We have a pool and I love that I don't have raccoon eyes after playing around in the pool!  It is priced just right, it does not flake or cause me any irritation!  I have used this product for several years and will continue to.  I wish it fanned out my lashes a little better, but it's my go to mascara!
Marelin A.
Marelin A.
L'Oréal Voluminous Original Volume Building Mascara
This is my favorite mascara of all time. It makes my eyelashes really long and thick. I have tried other mascaras and this is my favorite one. I think everybody that has not try it should try it. Trust me you will fall in love with it.
Amelia W.
Amelia W.
This is one of my all time favorite mascaras! I use it everyday. It has the perfect amount of volume and helps lengthen my lashes. It lasts all day! I would highly recommend this to anyone in need of a lash boost! L'Oreal Voluminous Original Mascara Cobalt Blue
Jen P.
Jen P.
This might be my favorite mascara of all time. I really like how it looks on the lashes, and it doesn't flake on me at all. I've been trying out some higher end mascaras recently, and I like this one so much better than all of them. It's inexpensive, I like the brush, and I fee like it gives my lashes great volume
Janneth L.
Janneth L.
Milwaukie, OR
This is my go to mascara for years! No matter how much money I have spent on higher end mascaras, this one will always be the one I come back to. Not only is it truly waterproof, it lasts all day, and it makes my eyelashes pop! Talk about a high quality product at an affordable price. This is my tried and true pick for best mascara out there! I highly recommend it.
Raven M.
Raven M.
La plata, Md
Has anyone found an easier way to getting it off when your done? It stays forever
Abii C.
Abii C.
Is this mascara really waterproof?
Tara K.
Tara K.
I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with my last two. I ordered this instead. Is it smudge proof as well as waterproof?
Caitie C.
Caitie C.
I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating?