BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara - For waterproof wear that works as long as you do, this maximizing formula builds a soft lash look that's three times or more your natural thickness. The plush brush delivers just the right amount of mascara for an easy application that resists clumping and flaking. Enriched with panthenol and ceramide-R to protect and condition, this fragrance-free formula is safe for sensitive eyes and suitable for contact lens wearers. - Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara see more...

• I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating? 3 Answers
  • Is this mascara really waterproof? 5 Answers
  • I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with...3 Answers
Katelynn B.
Katelynn B.
Maryville, TN
I always love loreal mascaras but they definitely do a great job with waterproof and it looks amazing
Jennifer Z.
Jennifer Z.
Clearwater, FL
I like it cause it's totally black but flaky sometimes so ehh. I mean I like but it's not my go to
Tricia A.
Tricia A.
Love how it makes my eyelashes darker and how it gives volume to it. But hate when it clumps up.
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Blacksburg, SC
This does really good and stays on all day.its fairly priced and found at alot of locations.
Sydney P.
Sydney P.
Summerville
This is my new favorite mascara. It stays on and give my eyes a fuller look. I love it.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Ogden, UT
Im so in love with this mascara makes my eyelashes look amazing cant stop using it ever
Alisha S.
Alisha S.
Chattanooga, TN
Stayed on as described. But lashes didn't seem voluminous. Did not clump much.
Lacey R.
Lacey R.
Cullman , AL
Best drugstore mascara you can buy. Always super black and applies beautiful
Valerie E.
Valerie E.
On a recent trip to Walgreens I picked up the L'Oreal Voluminous mascara. I was eager to try it out and definitely loved that it said it was waterproof as well. I loved the brush, it coated every eye lash and there were no mascara build up at all. When it dried, there was no flakes as well. I did have to add many coats to get the volume I want, but overall, I really like the mascara. I'm eager to try their other Volumious mascaras as well. I highly recommend this product to family and friends.
Kristy H.
Kristy H.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: Black
I love this mascara.  I am never without at least one tube.  I usually use waterproof mascara as I wear contacts and need eye drops for dry eyes.  In the late spring and in the summer, I am outside a lot.  I spend a lot of time in water and I do not want to look like a raccoon.  It does great on my upper and lower lashes without clumping.  It's easy off with eye makeup remover.   L'Oréal Voluminous Waterproof Mascara
Raven M.
Raven M.
La plata, Md
Has anyone found an easier way to getting it off when your done? It stays forever
Abii C.
Abii C.
Is this mascara really waterproof?
Tara K.
Tara K.
I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with my last two. I ordered this instead. Is it smudge proof as well as waterproof?
Caitie C.
Caitie C.
I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating?