BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara - For waterproof wear that works as long as you do, this maximizing formula builds a soft lash look that's three times or more your natural thickness. The plush brush delivers just the right amount of mascara for an easy application that resists clumping and flaking. Enriched with panthenol and ceramide-R to protect and condition, this fragrance-free formula is safe for sensitive eyes and suitable for contact lens wearers. - Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara see more...

• I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating? 3 Answers
  • Is this mascara really waterproof? 6 Answers
  • I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with...3 Answers
Autumn B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE the original formula of this but I am not a fan of the waterproof version. It begins to flak after a few hours and is extremely difficult to take off even with remover. It has an almost sticky texture and clumps together very easily, making it hard to build up for a full look. I will not be purchasing this again.
Ashley D.
Review for: Black
One of my most favorite mascaras its such a good formula. I have dark brown eyes so I don't use the brown cause I wouldn't think it would make my eyes pop as much. But the lengths this mascara makes my lashes go to is incredible! And it is long lasting this a great product to get and I will definitely continue to get it.
Sophia S.
Review for: Black
This mascara, is AMAZING. It doesn't make your eyelashes clump up at all. It makes your eyelashes look fake . I have bought over 3 of these. It lasts longer then most high end mascara. I would really recommend this product!
Trista H.
Nicholasville, KY
Review for: Black
I remember my mother always praising this stuff! As I got older and began using makeup, I realized why she loved it so much. Talk about volume..... this stuff provides an insane amount of volume especially if you use a couple of coats. It actually provides great length to your lashes as well. I buy it all the time.
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this mascara when I first started buying make up and I really liked it. It's inexpensive and lasts a long time. My lashes looked longer and it didn't clump them together. I would buy again and I would recommend others to try it also.
Sabrina D.
Review for: Black
This is my absolute favorite mascara. it is my go to mascara and it is the one I use every day. I've gone through so many mascaras but this is by far my favorite drugstore one. The wand is perfect, not too narrow and just the perfect thickness. Definitely build-able which is good, and leaves my lashes looking 5x longer than they regularly are. highly recommend.
Hannah M.
Bryant
Review for: Black
I bought this mascara without knowing anything about it and fell in love! I have loved this mascara and have already bought another without running out of my first tube. I have hazel eyes and love the black color. It grabs my lashes so easily and makes them looks so good! I would recommend this product.
Sara M.
Brooklyn
Review for: Black Brown
I have used the high end Mac and Chanel mascaras and nothing does the trick like the good old drug store L'Oreal Mascara. I have naturally long lashes but every day when I use this mascara my makeup routine is completed. I recommend it to all of my friends that ask what I do for my lashes. It is great!
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have heard that this was a great mascara to try. I have heard some great things about both the regular and the waterproof. I do have to agree. Becuase I found that this mascara really does work. It's not wet or dry formula. It's perfect. I'm in love! I will buy again! I would recommend this product!
Erika C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I gave this ago since it was on clearance @walmart , it didn't pretty good. It was light formula and not gloopy at all. I Put a couple of coats.. I was expecting more volume but really I didn't it.. it was great and definitely waterproof.
Raven M.
La plata, Md
Has anyone found an easier way to getting it off when your done? It stays forever
Abii C.
Is this mascara really waterproof?
Tara M.
I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with my last two. I ordered this instead. Is it smudge proof as well as waterproof?
Caitie C.
I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating?