BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara - For waterproof wear that works as long as you do, this maximizing formula builds a soft lash look that's three times or more your natural thickness. The plush brush delivers just the right amount of mascara for an easy application that resists clumping and flaking. Enriched with panthenol and ceramide-R to protect and condition, this fragrance-free formula is safe for sensitive eyes and suitable for contact lens wearers. - Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara see more...

• I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating? 3 Answers
  • Is this mascara really waterproof? 5 Answers
  • I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with...3 Answers
Dora R.
Dora R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I like to use this waterproof mascara when swimming in our pool during the summer...or when going to a wedding where it's a given crying is involved!
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Cheyenne, WY
This is one of my absolute favorite drug store mascaras. With a couple of coats, my eyelashes are full and I don't have a need for false lashes!
patria v.
patria v.
I really like this mascara..it is very effective for my long day..no clumps, no racoon eyes, no irritation. I will purchase this mascara again
Devon J.
Devon J.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Probably my favorite waterproof mascara. Still slightly flaky after pool time but minimal clumping as long as you don't put too much on.
autumn y.
autumn y.
At first I didn't like it bc it was so messy. The brush is weird and it picks up a lot of product. But after a while I got used to it
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Mesa, AZ
Another one of my favorite waterproof mascara. I love the volume it gives. I use this when I'm going to go out on a special ocassion.
Kathy W.
Kathy W.
Belton, MO
When I want very full lashes this is my go to. It doesn't do much on length. I don't have problem with color bleed or flaking
Megan R.
Megan R.
SAINT LOUIS, MO
I can definitely see a difference since I started using this mascara. My eyelashes look so much longer and fuller!
Mia R.
Mia R.
Visalia , CA
All time favorite mascara! I'd highly recommend to anyone. I'm a repeat buyer. This mascara is long lasting.
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Winder, GA
One of the best drugstore mascaras!!!! Lengthens and adds volume! It also keeps an amazing curl all day!
Raven M.
Raven M.
La plata, Md
Has anyone found an easier way to getting it off when your done? It stays forever
Abii C.
Abii C.
Is this mascara really waterproof?
Tara K.
Tara K.
I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with my last two. I ordered this instead. Is it smudge proof as well as waterproof?
Caitie C.
Caitie C.
I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating?