BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara - For waterproof wear that works as long as you do, this maximizing formula builds a soft lash look that's three times or more your natural thickness. The plush brush delivers just the right amount of mascara for an easy application that resists clumping and flaking. Enriched with panthenol and ceramide-R to protect and condition, this fragrance-free formula is safe for sensitive eyes and suitable for contact lens wearers. - Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara see more...

• I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating? 3 Answers
  • Is this mascara really waterproof? 6 Answers
  • I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with...3 Answers
Kathryna Alyssa C.
Review for: Black
I really love the applicator and how it's not a plastic brush. Instead the bristles are soft and brush-like. The only downside is that the brush is a bit too large so the product sometimes gets on my eyelid. Also, I found myself only using this on top of another mascara to better volumize my lashes as it is not a good mascara for separating them. Overall it's a good mascara, great for volumizing, doesn't flake, and it's formula is intensely black.
Leslie S.
Clarks Summit, PA
This is hands down my all time favorite mascara!!!! I have gone through soooo many over the past two years! The color carbon black gives you eyelashes that look dark and full. It gives volume while also providing length. It can be difficult to remove, so I always use make up remover. This is the only mascara that I have purchased for quite a while now and I will continue in doing so. It really is a great product!
K Mayme L.
Review for: Black
Probably one of my favorite mascaras... I have used this particular one for YEARS. It never fails and lengthens my lashes every time to the point that folks sometimes think I'm wearing false lashes! And lemme tell you, my natural lashes are on the short side. This will not let you down so definitely give it a try if you haven't already. Worth every penny!
Amanda S.
This has been one of my favorite mascaras over the years. It is not perfect, but I go back to it repeatedly. It gives me lovely volume and length. My only complaint has been a smudging that occurs under my lower lashes. This is a common issue I have with mascara. The pros have outweighed this drawback, and I have repurchased this mascara multiple times.
Shannon H.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is ok, I have used other ones from L'Oreal and this seems to be more of the basic kind. This was my first time using it, I purchased this item at Harmons Beauty Supply. My eye color is brown. I would recommend this product for beginner.
EMMSAYS M.
Review for: Black
Someone recommended this mascara for me I have filled but straight lashes and it didnt worked for me at all. It did try it with an eyelash curler but it didn't helped either it doesn't holds my lashes.
Hannah C.
Review for: Black
This does a good job lengthening, but not so much volumnizing (which is ironic). Waterproof-wise, it holds up pretty well, it doesn't run but tends to just disappear. My biggest issue is that it tends to flake and smudge, not in water, just throughout the day. It seems to get in my eyes and it burns, which I've never had another mascara do.
Rachel U.
Hawthorne , CA
Review for: Black
My lashes are always short and thin and I am not a big fan of fake eye lashes either.To highlight my eyes a volumizing mascara is a must for me, I had tried several brands but this Loreal one absolutely met my expectations.For best result I do recommend to curl the lashes before applying mascara and dont forget to apply the bottom lashes.
Angie M.
I've tried tons of different mascaras and I always come back to this one. This is my favorite mascara, it's easy to put on, lasts a long time, makes your lashes a lot longer, and doesn't clump. The only complaint is that it does leave residue under your eyes after awhile
Kari S.
Northport , AL
This is my all-time FAVORITE mascara!!! I use this in carbon black! It's the ONLY mascara I'll use in fact and one of my most essential beauty products! The days I don't feel like doing my make up at all, this mascara with a bit of powder are ALL I need!
Raven M.
La plata, Md
Has anyone found an easier way to getting it off when your done? It stays forever
Abii C.
Is this mascara really waterproof?
Tara M.
I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with my last two. I ordered this instead. Is it smudge proof as well as waterproof?
Caitie C.
I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating?