BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara - For waterproof wear that works as long as you do, this maximizing formula builds a soft lash look that's three times or more your natural thickness. The plush brush delivers just the right amount of mascara for an easy application that resists clumping and flaking. Enriched with panthenol and ceramide-R to protect and condition, this fragrance-free formula is safe for sensitive eyes and suitable for contact lens wearers. - Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara see more...

• I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating? 3 Answers
  • Is this mascara really waterproof? 5 Answers
  • I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with...3 Answers
Julie B.
Julie B.
My favorite drugstore mascara! Great price! Is very black and holds my lash curl, doesn't clump or flake. Has never transferred! I've been using this forever and the wand is my favorite. Will repurchase
I really love this mascara but from my experience, it is not as waterproof as it claims to be. I went swimming with this on and got panda eyes!!! I wouldn't recommend this if you're going on the water.
Riley M.
Riley M.
This mascara is great! It's very lengthening but not very volumising. I use it almost everyday and it is pretty long lasting. I got it at target and I would recommend it if you are looking for length.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Penitas, TX
I just purchased this mascara from Ulta I love it it's a carbon dark color makes ur lashes look fuller and longer I honestly think it's just as good as all the other great brands and affordable too
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Modesto , CA
Live this mascara! I cry when I laugh so I need something that will hold up and this does. No streaking and lasts the whole day. The very black makes my lashes pop! I highly recommend it!
Johnneia T.
Johnneia T.
Kailua Kona, HI
All time favorite mascara no smudging lasts all day the formula has a great consistency highly recommended and the price is so responsible it cant het better then that
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
North Canton, OH
Best drugstore mascara I've ever tried. You can get it pretty much anywhere and it's so affordable. Makes my lashes ALMOST as nice as my Lancôme mascara :)
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Murrieta, CA
I hardly can ever find a mascara I can use alone, but this one took the cake. I'm able to use only ONE mascara and it lasts all day. Even through the rain!
Sylvia R.
Sylvia R.
I absolutely love this product and highly recommend it! If you want long wearing voluminous lashes, then this is the product for you! A total must have!!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
This is one of my favorite drugstore mascaras. I have small eyelashes. I like how voluminous it makes my eyelashes look. It also adds a bit of length.
Raven M.
Raven M.
La plata, Md
Has anyone found an easier way to getting it off when your done? It stays forever
Abii C.
Abii C.
Is this mascara really waterproof?
Tara K.
Tara K.
I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with my last two. I ordered this instead. Is it smudge proof as well as waterproof?
Caitie C.
Caitie C.
I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating?