BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara - For waterproof wear that works as long as you do, this maximizing formula builds a soft lash look that's three times or more your natural thickness. The plush brush delivers just the right amount of mascara for an easy application that resists clumping and flaking. Enriched with panthenol and ceramide-R to protect and condition, this fragrance-free formula is safe for sensitive eyes and suitable for contact lens wearers. - Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara see more...

• I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating? 3 Answers
  • Is this mascara really waterproof? 6 Answers
  • I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with...3 Answers
Denedra V.
Denton, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best, affordable, waterproof mascara! I love it it works great. I think the overall shelf life (after you have purchased it) is pretty small. My mascara lasted maybe one year. So it gets dried out kinda fast, but other than that I love it!!!
Pustika S.
Pennsville, NJ
Review for: Black Brown
I have been using this mascara for quite a long time and I must say its so good , I don't need any false lashes anymore, the color is also quite natural its not pure black but it gives a natural looking eyelashes, which is good , and it stays all day long , even if i rub my eyes the mascara won't smudge, so i will definitely buy it again.
Sandy H.
I love this mascara! The fact that it's waterproof only makes me love it more!  We have a pool and I love that I don't have raccoon eyes after playing around in the pool!  It is priced just right, it does not flake or cause me any irritation!  I have used this product for several years and will continue to.  I wish it fanned out my lashes a little better, but it's my go to mascara!
frieda e.
the only mascara i will ever use. better than any brand you will find in the department store by far. i have friends who are makeup artists that will inly use this as well. lasts long and does an amazing job thickening and lengthening my lashes! love love love it. i use the brown for everyday and the black for special occasions😊
Marelin A.
L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Original Mascara
This is my favorite mascara of all time. It makes my eyelashes really long and thick. I have tried other mascaras and this is my favorite one. I think everybody that has not try it should try it. Trust me you will fall in love with it.
Amelia W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my all time favorite mascaras! I use it everyday. It has the perfect amount of volume and helps lengthen my lashes. It lasts all day! I would highly recommend this to anyone in need of a lash boost! L'Oreal Voluminous Original Mascara Cobalt Blue
Barbara M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in my Amazon Beauty Box and I'm glad I did. It's summer in Florida, which means aside from swimming, the humidity keeps you just as wet. This is just the right formula for that. It doesn't go on too clumpy and I'm thankful for that because I have sensitive eyes. The staying power is also worthy of a FL day. I would definitely recommend this waterproof mascara.
Jen P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This might be my favorite mascara of all time. I really like how it looks on the lashes, and it doesn't flake on me at all. I've been trying out some higher end mascaras recently, and I like this one so much better than all of them. It's inexpensive, I like the brush, and I fee like it gives my lashes great volume
Janneth L.
Milwaukie, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to mascara for years! No matter how much money I have spent on higher end mascaras, this one will always be the one I come back to. Not only is it truly waterproof, it lasts all day, and it makes my eyelashes pop! Talk about a high quality product at an affordable price. This is my tried and true pick for best mascara out there! I highly recommend it.
Jennifer W.
Eunice, LA
I love, love, loooove this mascara! I've tried several different brands/types of mascara over the years and I feel like they were lacking in one way or another. This particular mascara is without a doubt my favorite, it's been a staple in my makeup bag for a few years now. I love that it coats your lashes evenly. No clumping! Your eyelashes look fuller and have more volume without having to apply layer after layer. ❤
Raven M.
La plata, Md
Has anyone found an easier way to getting it off when your done? It stays forever
Abii C.
Is this mascara really waterproof?
Tara M.
I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with my last two. I ordered this instead. Is it smudge proof as well as waterproof?
Caitie C.
I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating?