BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #37 in Mascara

Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara - For waterproof wear that works as long as you do, this maximizing formula builds a soft lash look that's three times or more your natural thickness. The plush brush delivers just the right amount of mascara for an easy application that resists clumping and flaking. Enriched with panthenol and ceramide-R to protect and condition, this fragrance-free formula is safe for sensitive eyes and suitable for contact lens wearers. - Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara see more...

• How does this mascara perform on straight, thin and short lashes?...1 Answers
  • I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating? 3 Answers
  • Is this mascara really waterproof? 6 Answers
L'Oréal Voluminous Waterproof Mascara
  • "the only mascara i will ever use. better than any brand you will find in the department store by far. i have friends who are makeup artists that will inly use this as well. lasts long and does an amazing job thickening and lengthening my lashes! love love love it. i use the brown for everyday and the black for special occasions😊 " in 20 reviews
Eli D.
I like this Mascara, but it definitely has a couple of draw backs! Okay so if you make sure you wipe off the excess from the brush and mess with it a little, the brush is very nice and so is the formula. Just be careful!
Y'ALL. I normally use the regular L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black, which is my standard go-to for years and years. I accidentally bought the waterproof one this past weekend. I can only get the mascara off with a lot of coconut oil. Nothing else works, meaning IT DOES ITS JOB. It he a different formula from the regular voluminous mascara (obviously) but I don't like how my eyelashes are like stiff as a rock after use. Would ABSOLUTELY buy again for vacation at the beach though :)
Mariah M.
This is a very black very long lasting mascara that lengthens, lifts, and thickens my lashes. It doesn’t flake or run and lasts all day long. It affordable and I recommend to everyone.
Mika💋 G.
Review for: Black more...
I love this mascara, it makes my lashes super dark and bold, I only apply 2 coats on each eye and perfect. It’s not clumpy if you know how to brush them with the wand. And I would repurchase because this is my second tube. L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Original Mascara
Taylor C.
This is a great mascara. Not only is it cheap, it also leave your lashes looking amazing. It gives your lashes lots of volume. I use this product every single day. I recommend you to try this product.
Melissa S.
Phoenix , AZ
Review for: Black Brown, Black more...
I have been using this product for over ten years and will wear it until they don’t sell it anymore!! Love it. It compares ten times better to alternatives. Lasts forever. I will continue to buy!
Courtney L.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
This is the best mascara! It is affordable and reliable. It is easy to use and makes my lashes look long and voluminous. This is long lasting and gentle. I would definitely recommend to a friend.
Kayla L.
Review for: Black more...
I love this mascara!! I have very thin lashes and this makes them look so full and long! I recommend this to my friends and family. I love how it doesn’t apply too much product on my lashes. Also it’s a great price and you can buy in most stores. I’ve tried so many mascaras and always come back to this one!
Megan K.
Review for: Black more...
This product is great, I tried recently and will keep using after. Makes lashes huge and does not smudge ever stays on and doesn’t clump. Would highly recommend to a friend.
Sam C.
Pittsburgh, PA
This product works very well on my lashes. It volumizes my nicely and the black is very black. I can use it for both my top and bottom lashes. The pricing was not bad and it was easy to find at my local target. I would recommend this and use it again.
Raven M.
La plata, Md
Has anyone found an easier way to getting it off when your done? It stays forever
Abii C.
Is this mascara really waterproof?
Caitie C.
I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating?
Tara M.
I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with my last two. I ordered this instead. Is it smudge proof as well as waterproof?
Melanie C.
Do you prefer this or the lash paradise?