BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara - For waterproof wear that works as long as you do, this maximizing formula builds a soft lash look that's three times or more your natural thickness. The plush brush delivers just the right amount of mascara for an easy application that resists clumping and flaking. Enriched with panthenol and ceramide-R to protect and condition, this fragrance-free formula is safe for sensitive eyes and suitable for contact lens wearers. - Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara see more...

• I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating? 3 Answers
  • Is this mascara really waterproof? 6 Answers
  • I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with...3 Answers
Catherine W.
Review for: Black
It's an ok mascara, my mom used to use this one now I try it & yes it adds volume & does what the package says it does. Only thing is it's not flake free, by the end of the day it flakes & shows up on my eye lid. 😒
Autumn W.
Elizabethton, TN
Review for: Black
It’s one of the best mascaras I have ever used. It’s so dark and black, and it makes my eyelashes separate and look so thick. The product itself is perfect, it isn’t watery or runny, it’s a thick consistency and I love it. I recommend it to everyone.
Monica M.
Review for: Black
I normally use the Maybelline mascara in the pink and green tube but decided to try something new. Boy am I glad I Did! I love this mascara it doesn't clump up and makes my lashes look so full!
Candy R.
Review for: Black
My favoriteeeeee mascara!!! I have tried high end and other drug store mascaras but NOTHING tops this. I always get carbon black & gives my barely there lashes so much volume.
Summer C.
Suffolk, VA
This has been the best mascara to hold curls i have used so far. Yes, i said it - it's better than any designer mascara sold at Sephora. I have very straight asian eyelashes. I'd use eyelash curler to curl it, and 5 minutes later it goes back to straight... Same with my hair, sigh... This mascara has totally been a game changer! It holds the curls all day, i can use any other product as a second coat, it just wont budge.

The only downside is that it's a heck of a pain to remove. I always double cleanse, use my favorite oil cleanser first, then go in with regular cleanser. It normally would remove everything, but with this mascara, i have to use oil cleanser at least 3 - 4 times and it still wont remove all of it . That would be the only reason i'm not using it everyday... but this would be my go-to if i want my lashes to look naturally dramatic, it just does the job!
Valerie E.
On a recent trip to Walgreens I picked up the L'Oreal Voluminous mascara. I was eager to try it out and definitely loved that it said it was waterproof as well. I loved the brush, it coated every eye lash and there were no mascara build up at all. When it dried, there was no flakes as well. I did have to add many coats to get the volume I want, but overall, I really like the mascara. I'm eager to try their other Volumious mascaras as well. I highly recommend this product to family and friends.
Kristy H.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: Black
I love this mascara.  I am never without at least one tube.  I usually use waterproof mascara as I wear contacts and need eye drops for dry eyes.  In the late spring and in the summer, I am outside a lot.  I spend a lot of time in water and I do not want to look like a raccoon.  It does great on my upper and lower lashes without clumping.  It's easy off with eye makeup remover.   L'Oréal Voluminous Waterproof Mascara
Review for: Black Brown
This product gives your lashes enough volume to where it looks nice and not clumpy. Very easy to apply. I I've used other mascaras and this one is the best. I bought it at Walmart on sale.I would absolutely buy it again. L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Original Mascara
Lucinda N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use this all the time then I switched it up. I tried to come back to this mascara and for some reason it just wasn't the same. I don't know if it was the formula or what but it seemed to always get clumpy on my lashes. I have brown eyes and always used the black mascara just because my lashes are light in color.
Denedra V.
Denton, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best, affordable, waterproof mascara! I love it it works great. I think the overall shelf life (after you have purchased it) is pretty small. My mascara lasted maybe one year. So it gets dried out kinda fast, but other than that I love it!!!
Raven M.
La plata, Md
Has anyone found an easier way to getting it off when your done? It stays forever
Abii C.
Is this mascara really waterproof?
Tara M.
I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with my last two. I ordered this instead. Is it smudge proof as well as waterproof?
Caitie C.
I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating?