BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara - For waterproof wear that works as long as you do, this maximizing formula builds a soft lash look that's three times or more your natural thickness. The plush brush delivers just the right amount of mascara for an easy application that resists clumping and flaking. Enriched with panthenol and ceramide-R to protect and condition, this fragrance-free formula is safe for sensitive eyes and suitable for contact lens wearers. - Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara see more...

• I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating? 3 Answers
  • Is this mascara really waterproof? 5 Answers
  • I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with...3 Answers
Monica W.
Monica W.
Joplin, MO
This mascara helps to improve the length of my lashes. It fits easily into my purse. If I cry or get in a pool it never runs or leaves streaks. Looks great with all kinds of eye colors. I would definitely buy this again.
Narda R.
Narda R.
Azusa, CA
This is by far the best mascara I have ever used! The brush is the perfect size and it makes it so easy to use. It adds so much volume perfect for daily use or for going out on the town. I would definitely buy it again!
Rio N.
Rio N.
Englewood , CO
Literally my favorite drugstore brand mascara! Makes my lashes so think and voluptuous without clumping! Definitely stock up on this product every chance I get! LOVE LOVE LOVE. And the best part is is its affordable!
Beth C.
Beth C.
Fort Hood, TX
Loreal Voluminous is my holy grail mascara even when speaking about highend & drugstore mascaras. I get mine at Walmart for $6 & it makes my lashes so whispie & volumized without looking clumpy. I highly recommend
Yahaira C.
Yahaira C.
Rio Grande City, TX
This mascara does wonders ! Once again I just purchased this mascara for the fact being I've been hearing a lot of good stuff about it . Let me tell you it works, giving you much fuller eyelashes beyond amazing !
Ellie D.
Ellie D.
Steamboat Springs, CO
This is a wonderful mascara. I use it when I'm going for a more dramatic look. It frontally gives you a lot of volume. Is very black mascara which is very good and the wand works wonders. I love this mascara
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Chattanooga , TN
I really like this mascara and the volume it gives my lashes but I'm not a fan how it is waterproof. It's really hard to get off even using my makeup remover oil. Will try the non-waterproof one next time!
Harmony L.
Harmony L.
This mascara is okay. It's super black which I love but it gets flaky at times especially after going into water I've noticed. However it is waterproof and does give volume I just have others I like better
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Calvin, WV
This mascara lasts all day and leaves my lashes so long. It almost looks like I'm wearing false lashes plus it doesn't flake off and last all day. I always end up purchasing this mascara highly recommend!
Najila K.
Najila K.
I love this mascara! It is my go to drugstore mascara. I kind of forgot about this mascara because I was so in love with urban decay perversion. Money is tight so now I think I'll go back to this mascara.
Raven M.
Raven M.
La plata, Md
Has anyone found an easier way to getting it off when your done? It stays forever
Abii C.
Abii C.
Is this mascara really waterproof?
Tara K.
Tara K.
I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with my last two. I ordered this instead. Is it smudge proof as well as waterproof?
Caitie C.
Caitie C.
I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating?