BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #56 in Mascara

Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara - For waterproof wear that works as long as you do, this maximizing formula builds a soft lash look that's three times or more your natural thickness. The plush brush delivers just the right amount of mascara for an easy application that resists clumping and flaking. Enriched with panthenol and ceramide-R to protect and condition, this fragrance-free formula is safe for sensitive eyes and suitable for contact lens wearers. - Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara see more...

• I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating? 3 Answers
  • Is this mascara really waterproof? 6 Answers
  • I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with...3 Answers
Esmeralda U.
Addison
This is a decent mascara. It doesn’t do much for me since I barely have any lashes but it works just like any other mascara
Ines G.
Just got this mascara because I heard good reviews on YouTube. I'm enjoying it so far. My eyelashes look good effortlessly.
Julie W.
Review for: Black more...
I have used this for so many years and have been very happy with this product. Will always be one of my all time favorites
Victoria E.
San Antonio, TX
i will always use this mascara and the eyeliner that looks like this. this mascara makes my eyelashes look so full & long.
Amt A.
Toledo
Best thing ever from price to application and end result seriously buy these in hauls, and recommend it to ppl as well
Carly R.
new orleans
Review for: Black more...
This is an amazing drug store mascara! Adds length and volume without being clumpy or looking fake. Great Dior dupe.
⛧ f.
just recently got this along with the lash primer. like it so far. does what i need and makes my lashes look awesome.
Bree W.
Salisbury
I use this every day. I use pur big look for length, and I use this for volume, and it looks like I have falsies on.
Elly🌈 M.
Las Vegas
Makes my eyelashes look like falsies! Perfect for everyday makeup. Definitely gives your lashes volume and length.
Julie J.
Alexandria, LA
Review for: Black more...
This is a product I have been using for years! Love this sooo much! The brush is perfect /'f the formula is awesome
Raven M.
La plata, Md
Has anyone found an easier way to getting it off when your done? It stays forever
Abii C.
Is this mascara really waterproof?
Caitie C.
I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating?
Tara M.
I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with my last two. I ordered this instead. Is it smudge proof as well as waterproof?