BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #45 in Mascara

Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara - For waterproof wear that works as long as you do, this maximizing formula builds a soft lash look that's three times or more your natural thickness. The plush brush delivers just the right amount of mascara for an easy application that resists clumping and flaking. Enriched with panthenol and ceramide-R to protect and condition, this fragrance-free formula is safe for sensitive eyes and suitable for contact lens wearers. - Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara see more...

• Do you prefer this or the lash paradise?4 Answers
  • How does this mascara perform on straight, thin and short...1 Answers
  • I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the ra...3 Answers
L'Oréal Voluminous Waterproof Mascara
  • "I like to use this waterproof mascara when swimming in our pool during the summer...or when going to a wedding where it's a given crying is involved! " in 74 reviews
  • "This is by far the best mascara I have ever used! The brush is the perfect size and it makes it so easy to use. It adds so much volume perfect for daily use or for going out on the town. I would definitely buy it again! " in 68 reviews
  • "the only mascara i will ever use. better than any brand you will find in the department store by far. i have friends who are makeup artists that will inly use this as well. lasts long and does an amazing job thickening and lengthening my lashes! love love love it. i use the brown for everyday and the black for special occasions😊 " in 20 reviews
  • "This was my All time favorite go to drugstore mascara for the longest time! It's makes your lashes so dark & voluminous! It separates and lengthens as well! What more could you want in a mascara!? It's a great price too! " in 17 reviews
  • "All time favorite mascara! I'd highly recommend to anyone. I'm a repeat buyer. This mascara is long lasting. " in 14 reviews
Yahaira C.
Rio Grande City, TX
This mascara does wonders ! Once again I just purchased this mascara for the fact being I've been hearing a lot of good stuff about it . Let me tell you it works, giving you much fuller eyelashes beyond amazing !
Jessica C.
This mascara is amazing. I use it all the time for pool days or when working out. It keeps my lashes looking full and not clumpy yet is super easy to take off at the end of the day. Definitely my favorite mascara
Jessica G.
San Antonio, TX
This is the OG mascara. I swear if you want the best lashes but don't want to break the bank, this is your stuff!! The formula has been the same for years, and I love that! Don't fix what isn't broken. This product is the holy grail of mascara!
M V.
I love this mascara! It's my go-to for everyday use...it's strong enough to last all day yet soft enough that you don't feel bristles on your cheeks when you blink. The wand is also of very good quality for the price- it and the softness of the result are my favorite parts of the product.
Ellie D.
Steamboat Springs, CO
This is a wonderful mascara. I use it when I'm going for a more dramatic look. It frontally gives you a lot of volume. Is very black mascara which is very good and the wand works wonders. I love this mascara
Valerie G.
Jersey City, NJ
Best drug store mascara on the market it even rivals designer mascara! This product does not clump, it's easily buildable, and lasts all day/night! This is a beauty cult product and I will always repurchase!
Amanda S.
This is one of my favorite mascaras. I use this mascara every day. I love the way it leaves my lashes so long. I compare it the smashbox full exposure mascara. Those two combined there is no need for falsies. I usually buy it at wal-mart.
Karely Alejandra C.
I've used this mascara for quite some time now it's very easy to apply it has minimal clumps but if you add a tad of tequila to your mascara it will not clump at all(: (I learned this from my aunts) it's a great cheap mascara I say buy it (;
Kalyn B.
One of may favorite mascaras from the drugstore. Makes my lashes look thick and long. Super black. Decent package with a medium to thick brush. Not super pricey. I would recommend it and buy it again.
Courtney B.
Astoria, OR
This is in my top 5 favorite mascaras. I also have the same product that isn't waterproof. I use it every morning, and don't even need to do a bunch of coats. I purchased this at a department store. I would strongly recommend.
Raven M.
La plata, Md
Has anyone found an easier way to getting it off when your done? It stays forever
Abii C.
Is this mascara really waterproof?
Melanie C.
Do you prefer this or the lash paradise?
Caitie C.
I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating?
Tara M.
I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with my last two. I ordered this instead. Is it smudge proof as well as waterproof?