BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara - For waterproof wear that works as long as you do, this maximizing formula builds a soft lash look that's three times or more your natural thickness. The plush brush delivers just the right amount of mascara for an easy application that resists clumping and flaking. Enriched with panthenol and ceramide-R to protect and condition, this fragrance-free formula is safe for sensitive eyes and suitable for contact lens wearers. - Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara see more...

• I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating? 3 Answers
  • Is this mascara really waterproof? 5 Answers
  • I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with...3 Answers
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Gander, NL
Review for: Black
Great mascara! I find it stays on all day but does transfer. I use an eyelash primer and it helps with the transfer. The formula is nice - comparable to the Maybeline Colossal mascara. I'd buy it again.
Arrielle B.
Arrielle B.
Review for: Black
My favourite mascara. It's better then most big brands. And it costs a lot less. I honestly haven't found a mascara I love more then this one yet
Ana Patricia M.
Ana Patricia M.
santo domingo
I love whater proof mascara, my eyes are wet and when i clean up it doesn't blure, increase the volume of my eyelashes cause mine are thin
Eline V.
Eline V.
For special ocassions this is my especial máscara, the brush have nice cerds and dont make melting, perfect for elongating the lashes.
Claudia C.
Claudia C.
As a pro makeup artist, I've tried a bunch of mascaras from high end to drug store brands and this is still my favourite to keep in my kit. It builds well without looking clumpy and stays put on all my brides! This is definitely a staple in my personal and professional life!
mary z.
mary z.
This is my go to drugstore mascara. The wand is easy to use and the mascara goes on smoothly. The formula doesnt clump which is huge for me. Love it
Ash A.
Ash A.
Calgary, AB
I have tried a GAZILLION mascaras -- from beauty department store brands, to the drugstore favorites.
This is THE only mascara I will use. The waterproof formula sets quickly, which means my lashes (which are long and thick, but heavy) will hold their curl more effectively.
I cannot recommend this formula more highly. Love love love it!
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
I absolutely love this mascara! I love how quickly it dries so it doesn't smudge on your eyelids after applying it. I think it's a good price for the product. The only downside is the amount of makeup remover and effort it takes to take it off, but that's normal with any waterproof mascara. Just love it!
May R.
May R.
My favorite mascara since I was in high-school, I been using this product for the last 10 years. Compares to high end mascaras, i'm a medical student and this mascara survives my long shifts at the hospital, no smudges or clumps. Warning: it's very difficult to remove and you'll need a good makeup remover to do the job.
Silvia O.
Silvia O.
This is a great mascara,it does it's job really well.Usually the problem I have with mascaras is that they either dry out really fast in the tube or flake underneath my eyes.
This didn't do any of that,therefore I would definitely repurchase
Raven M.
Raven M.
La plata, Md
Has anyone found an easier way to getting it off when your done? It stays forever
Abii C.
Abii C.
Is this mascara really waterproof?
Tara K.
Tara K.
I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with my last two. I ordered this instead. Is it smudge proof as well as waterproof?
Caitie C.
Caitie C.
I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating?