BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara - For waterproof wear that works as long as you do, this maximizing formula builds a soft lash look that's three times or more your natural thickness. The plush brush delivers just the right amount of mascara for an easy application that resists clumping and flaking. Enriched with panthenol and ceramide-R to protect and condition, this fragrance-free formula is safe for sensitive eyes and suitable for contact lens wearers. - Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara see more...

• I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating? 3 Answers
  • Is this mascara really waterproof? 6 Answers
  • I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with...3 Answers
Lacey R.
Cullman , AL
Best drugstore mascara you can buy. Always super black and applies beautiful
Eve F.
Guildford
Review for: Black
It was I think my first ever mascara. Love the wand, it stayed on a lot longer than I expected. After so many years I still have it here and use it. The value was perfect and even if I've left it for some time to try other things I did return to it. Don't worry, jump in the pool for a photo with his, no problem!
Lauren B.
Santo Domingo
Review for: Black Brown
Great waterproof mascara!! I am an ocean-child and this mascara really does keep your lashes looking long and luscious whether your in the water or out of it! I'm on my 3rd tube and will definitely purchase again once this one runs out :)
May R.
My favorite mascara since I was in high-school, I been using this product for the last 10 years. Compares to high end mascaras, i'm a medical student and this mascara survives my long shifts at the hospital, no smudges or clumps. Warning: it's very difficult to remove and you'll need a good makeup remover to do the job.
Claudia C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a pro makeup artist, I've tried a bunch of mascaras from high end to drug store brands and this is still my favourite to keep in my kit. It builds well without looking clumpy and stays put on all my brides! This is definitely a staple in my personal and professional life!
Ash A.
Calgary, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried a GAZILLION mascaras -- from beauty department store brands, to the drugstore favorites.
This is THE only mascara I will use. The waterproof formula sets quickly, which means my lashes (which are long and thick, but heavy) will hold their curl more effectively.
I cannot recommend this formula more highly. Love love love it!
Ainsley C.
Waterville Sunbury , NB
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far my favourite mascara.

I have fairly decent lashes, and I find that L'Oréal's Voluminous Original gives them an extra boost. It provides great coverage and it has a nice consistency. I buy the waterproof version as I find the non waterproof to smudge just a bit.

Budget friendly it is a must buy for me.
Tanya M.
West Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
My absolute favourite waterproof mascara and I have tried a ton! What I love is how it stays put through water sports or tears and is a great value compared to most high priced ones on the market. I wouldn't hesitate to buy it again and again and again...
Eve M.
St. Albert, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a super good mascara if youre looking for something with a lot of volume. It is comparable to the clarins supra volume mascara but for a fraction of the cost. It is super easy to build up and it makes your eyelashes look thick and full as ever
Roxanne A.
Review for: Black
THIS IS HANDS DOWN THE BEST MASCARA IVE EVER USED!! this mascara changed my lash game! i love the waterproof for when i wanna show off my natural long lashes! but the normal one is also my ride or die! nothing better
Raven M.
La plata, Md
Has anyone found an easier way to getting it off when your done? It stays forever
Abii C.
Is this mascara really waterproof?
Tara M.
I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with my last two. I ordered this instead. Is it smudge proof as well as waterproof?
Caitie C.
I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating?