BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #35 in Mascara

Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara - For waterproof wear that works as long as you do, this maximizing formula builds a soft lash look that's three times or more your natural thickness. The plush brush delivers just the right amount of mascara for an easy application that resists clumping and flaking. Enriched with panthenol and ceramide-R to protect and condition, this fragrance-free formula is safe for sensitive eyes and suitable for contact lens wearers. - Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara see more...

• I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating? 3 Answers
  • Is this mascara really waterproof? 6 Answers
  • I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with...3 Answers
Carib C.
Did not like this product. Clumped up very badly. Was definitely not water proof as stated. If I blinked to much it would end up on my skin.
Carla G.
San Pedro, CA
This is a very popular mascara because it makes your eyelashes have more volume and look longer it is also waterproof so it stays on all day
Darlenne G.
Love love love this mascara, one of my favorite ones from the drugstores! Not so expensive and I still get good results🙆 definitely recommend
Alisha (.
CLARKSTON
Review for: Black Brown more...
I love the brush and the formula. This looks great and helps me keep my curl. It’s easy to wash off but doesn’t smudge on me during the day.
Sarah M.
Kansas City, MO
Did not care much for the waterproof, took forever to get off even with my eye cleaner. After a few uses it started to clump up on the brush.
Jodi M.
Pensacola, FL
The wand is a big thing for me. I love the one this one comes with. The mascara doesn't flake off, and it keeps my lashes full and curled.
Devon J.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Probably my favorite waterproof mascara. Still slightly flaky after pool time but minimal clumping as long as you don't put too much on.
Meredith D.
Review for: Black more...
Doesn't hold a curl! And smudges like nobody's business. The regular version is better even though it's not wp. It doesn't smudge!
love m.
It was so great i have really small thin lashes but girl once I put it on i was like damn did I have eyelash extensions lol I was shook
Brenda G.
Mesa, AZ
Another one of my favorite waterproof mascara. I love the volume it gives. I use this when I'm going to go out on a special ocassion.
Raven M.
La plata, Md
Has anyone found an easier way to getting it off when your done? It stays forever
Abii C.
Is this mascara really waterproof?
Caitie C.
I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating?
Tara M.
I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with my last two. I ordered this instead. Is it smudge proof as well as waterproof?