BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #35 in Mascara

Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara - For waterproof wear that works as long as you do, this maximizing formula builds a soft lash look that's three times or more your natural thickness. The plush brush delivers just the right amount of mascara for an easy application that resists clumping and flaking. Enriched with panthenol and ceramide-R to protect and condition, this fragrance-free formula is safe for sensitive eyes and suitable for contact lens wearers. - Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara see more...

• I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating? 3 Answers
  • Is this mascara really waterproof? 6 Answers
  • I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with...3 Answers
Monica M.
Stow, OH
I love this mascara! It makes my lashes look full and lasts a long time; sometimes this is the only makeup I will wear. Another plus-it’s inexpensive!
Jessica C.
This is one of my favorite drugstore mascaras. I have small eyelashes. I like how voluminous it makes my eyelashes look. It also adds a bit of length.
Dora R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I like to use this waterproof mascara when swimming in our pool during the summer...or when going to a wedding where it's a given crying is involved!
Caeleigh F.
Virgina,VA
GREAT MASCARA Super super lengthening a little bit clump be a little bit overpriced but an all-around pretty amazing on the go and waterproof mascara
Denise T.
hart
Review for: Black more...
This is an OG product. It's one of the first makeup products that I got my hands on. And I keep repurchasing it because of how great it performs!!
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I've always enjoyed this mascara by L'Oreal. I love most of there products especially there eyeliners and mascaras. Such a great drugstore brand!
Nicole H.
Cheyenne, WY
This is one of my absolute favorite drug store mascaras. With a couple of coats, my eyelashes are full and I don't have a need for false lashes!
patria v.
I really like this mascara..it is very effective for my long day..no clumps, no racoon eyes, no irritation. I will purchase this mascara again
Maddie B.
This is my every day mascara, and I absolutely love it! I am a swimmer so this helps a lot. I would definitely recommend this product, it's not
Danon R.
Really like this mascara! I have short and straight lashes and this gives me actually lashes! I can sometimes go with falsies when I wear this!
Raven M.
La plata, Md
Has anyone found an easier way to getting it off when your done? It stays forever
Abii C.
Is this mascara really waterproof?
Caitie C.
I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating?
Tara M.
I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with my last two. I ordered this instead. Is it smudge proof as well as waterproof?