BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara - For waterproof wear that works as long as you do, this maximizing formula builds a soft lash look that's three times or more your natural thickness. The plush brush delivers just the right amount of mascara for an easy application that resists clumping and flaking. Enriched with panthenol and ceramide-R to protect and condition, this fragrance-free formula is safe for sensitive eyes and suitable for contact lens wearers. - Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara see more...

• I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating? 3 Answers
  • Is this mascara really waterproof? 6 Answers
  • I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with...3 Answers
Taylor T.
Blacksburg, SC
This does really good and stays on all day.its fairly priced and found at alot of locations.
Angelica C.
Review for: Black
One of my favorite products to use on my lower lashes! This mascara really helps define them!
Janelle S.
Tolleson
Review for: Black
Love! Stays put all day. Doesn't rub off or flake. Carbon Black is the best. Doesn't clump.
Olivia K.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Black Brown
My absolute favorite mascara. It rarely ever clumps and always makes my lashes look long!
Kaylynne E.
West Columbia , SC
Review for: Black
This is my go to mascara. It's affordable & makes my barely there eyelashes look amazing.
Jessica P.
Ogden, UT
Im so in love with this mascara makes my eyelashes look amazing cant stop using it ever
Barbara H.
Garland, TX
Review for: Black Brown, Black
One of my favorite drugstore mascaras. It stays on, doesn't bleed and it curls lashes.
Sydney P.
Summerville
This is my new favorite mascara. It stays on and give my eyes a fuller look. I love it.
Wendy L.
Review for: Black
It's great. I love it I would highly recommend it. it's perfect for any occasion
Alisha S.
Chattanooga, TN
Stayed on as described. But lashes didn't seem voluminous. Did not clump much.
Raven M.
La plata, Md
Has anyone found an easier way to getting it off when your done? It stays forever
Abii C.
Is this mascara really waterproof?
Tara M.
I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with my last two. I ordered this instead. Is it smudge proof as well as waterproof?
Caitie C.
I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating?