BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara - For waterproof wear that works as long as you do, this maximizing formula builds a soft lash look that's three times or more your natural thickness. The plush brush delivers just the right amount of mascara for an easy application that resists clumping and flaking. Enriched with panthenol and ceramide-R to protect and condition, this fragrance-free formula is safe for sensitive eyes and suitable for contact lens wearers. - Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara see more...

• I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating? 3 Answers
  • Is this mascara really waterproof? 5 Answers
  • I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with...3 Answers
jessica S.
jessica S.
Toronto, On
My favorite mascara! Its the blackest mascara ive ever used and it really gets my eyelashes long and thick.
Roxanne A.
Roxanne A.
Review for: Black
THIS IS HANDS DOWN THE BEST MASCARA IVE EVER USED!! this mascara changed my lash game! i love the waterproof for when i wanna show off my natural long lashes! but the normal one is also my ride or die! nothing better
Ainsley C.
Ainsley C.
Waterville Sunbury, NB
This is by far my favourite mascara.

I have fairly decent lashes, and I find that L'Oréal's Voluminous Original gives them an extra boost. It provides great coverage and it has a nice consistency. I buy the waterproof version as I find the non waterproof to smudge just a bit.

Budget friendly it is a must buy for me.
Tanya M.
Tanya M.
West Vancouver, BC
My absolute favourite waterproof mascara and I have tried a ton! What I love is how it stays put through water sports or tears and is a great value compared to most high priced ones on the market. I wouldn't hesitate to buy it again and again and again...
Eve M.
Eve M.
St.Albert, AB
This is a super good mascara if youre looking for something with a lot of volume. It is comparable to the clarins supra volume mascara but for a fraction of the cost. It is super easy to build up and it makes your eyelashes look thick and full as ever
Reejah K.
Reejah K.
Sheikhupura , Punjab
Review for: Black Brown
I got this by mistake in black brown shade but hey it's amazing. The best drugstore mascara, my eye color is dark brown it goes well with my eye color. Very easy application and make lashes so fuller looking. Amazing. A must have.
Olivia L.
Olivia L.
Review for: Black
Love this mascara. It makes my lashes look so long and full and somehow they also still look natural. It holds a curl really well too. It's a great waterproof mascara. I've gone swimming and taken a shower with it on.
Hayley M.
Hayley M.
this is my go-to drugstore mascara when i don't know what to buy/try, i always go back to this one. great price & i really like the formula. thick mascara, but doesn't clump or flake on me. easy to remove at the end of the day too! thumbs up!
Narina S.
Narina S.
Glouster, BC
This is a cheap but awesome mascara! It always always leaves my lashes full and long! This is one of the only drugstore mascaras I use! I love it when I am in a pinch! I would definitely recommend it especially if you are on a budget
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Gander, NL
Review for: Black
Great mascara! I find it stays on all day but does transfer. I use an eyelash primer and it helps with the transfer. The formula is nice - comparable to the Maybeline Colossal mascara. I'd buy it again.
Raven M.
Raven M.
La plata, Md
Has anyone found an easier way to getting it off when your done? It stays forever
Abii C.
Abii C.
Is this mascara really waterproof?
Tara K.
Tara K.
I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with my last two. I ordered this instead. Is it smudge proof as well as waterproof?
Caitie C.
Caitie C.
I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating?