BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara - For waterproof wear that works as long as you do, this maximizing formula builds a soft lash look that's three times or more your natural thickness. The plush brush delivers just the right amount of mascara for an easy application that resists clumping and flaking. Enriched with panthenol and ceramide-R to protect and condition, this fragrance-free formula is safe for sensitive eyes and suitable for contact lens wearers. - Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara see more...

• I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating? 3 Answers
  • Is this mascara really waterproof? 5 Answers
  • I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with...3 Answers
Irene B.
Irene B.
Worth the money. I recommend to all ladies out there. I use this all the time for a natural look
Kalyn B.
Kalyn B.
One of may favorite mascaras from the drugstore. Makes my lashes look thick and long. Super black. Decent package with a medium to thick brush. Not super pricey. I would recommend it and buy it again.
Charlotte G.
Charlotte G.
This is my absolute favorite mascara of all time, even including high end mascaras. This is the blackest black, it curls my lashes, lasts forever, and doesn't irritate my eyes. I've been using this since I was a teenager and don't see myself ever switching. This is absolutely holy grail material.
Brigid D.
Brigid D.
I have been using this same mascara for years. I have tried other ones but I always come back to this one. It gives my lashes the extra volume that they need making my eyes look amazing! I love it!
Ali S.
Ali S.
Minneapolis, MN
This is the waterproof mascara I carry in my freelance kit. It works fantastic for weddings! The applicator is pretty basic, but I use disposable applicators for clients so it isn't as important for me. I go through a lot of mascara so the price on this one is great for me.
Carly F.
Carly F.
Washington, DC
This is a good drugstore mascara. One swipe will coat your lashes.

The tube will dry out very quickly.
Maica C.
Maica C.
Orlando, FL
I used this on my lashes for a wedding recently and it did not move all day. My bottom lashes typically transfer mascara to my face but not with this one.
I love this product, it was my first drugstore mascara ever and it will always hold a place in my heart but now that I use high-end mascara I will never go back. It was good when I was in grade 6 but now I find it not as good as high-end. It is a great starter mascara very pigmented and dries fast.
Jade B.
Jade B.
Canada, QC
I loooove this mascara! It gives such good volume and it doesn't feel sticky or wet since it's waterproof. It's hard to take off but it's not really a bother.
Isomery P.
Isomery P.
Puerto Rico
Best mascara from Loreal I always go back to it. It makes my eyelashes so long and full they look like falsies
Raven M.
Raven M.
La plata, Md
Has anyone found an easier way to getting it off when your done? It stays forever
Abii C.
Abii C.
Is this mascara really waterproof?
Tara K.
Tara K.
I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with my last two. I ordered this instead. Is it smudge proof as well as waterproof?
Caitie C.
Caitie C.
I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating?