BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara - For waterproof wear that works as long as you do, this maximizing formula builds a soft lash look that's three times or more your natural thickness. The plush brush delivers just the right amount of mascara for an easy application that resists clumping and flaking. Enriched with panthenol and ceramide-R to protect and condition, this fragrance-free formula is safe for sensitive eyes and suitable for contact lens wearers. - Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara see more...

• I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating? 3 Answers
  • Is this mascara really waterproof? 5 Answers
  • I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with...3 Answers
Taina L.
Taina L.
Brooklyn, NY
SO GREAT. This mascara holds up to the tears and sweat. For a drugstore price, who knew we would fall in love like this? Though it does not make my eyelashes as full and perfect as some other brands, it does give me longer lashes that stay throughout the day.
jennifer s.
jennifer s.
San Antonio, TX
It kinda ! it comes off and it smirks its not that water proof :\ but its easy to apply , i had bought mines at Walmart and it was like 5$ average for a mascara . good price. other than that it was alright . omg why are y'all making me type so much _._
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Randolph, NJ
I have this mascara in the waterproof and non water proof. I prefer the non waterproof. This one is great though for when you're swimming or need something to keep your tears from making it run but I found that it was a little hard for me to take off.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
San Antonio, TX
This is the OG mascara. I swear if you want the best lashes but don't want to break the bank, this is your stuff!! The formula has been the same for years, and I love that! Don't fix what isn't broken. This product is the holy grail of mascara!
I've used this mascara for quite some time now it's very easy to apply it has minimal clumps but if you add a tad of tequila to your mascara it will not clump at all(: (I learned this from my aunts) it's a great cheap mascara I say buy it (;
Denedra V.
Denedra V.
Denton, TX
Best, affordable, waterproof mascara! I love it it works great. I think the overall shelf life (after you have purchased it) is pretty small. My mascara lasted maybe one year. So it gets dried out kinda fast, but other than that I love it!!!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
This is one of my favorite mascaras. I use this mascara every day. I love the way it leaves my lashes so long. I compare it the smashbox full exposure mascara. Those two combined there is no need for falsies. I usually buy it at wal-mart.
Lizzie B.
Lizzie B.
Seattle, WA
I've been using this mascara for over eight years, seriously! It goes on smooth and I always get tons of compliments on my lashes. It stays on really well which is important since I spend most of my day sweaty and/or working out.
Suziee V.
Suziee V.
The BEST MASCARA EVER! This is my go to mascara hands down! I've used this one so many times I've bought at least 6 of them! It's for any eye color they have different colors as well. It's not pricey at all! It's PERFECT!
Monica W.
Monica W.
Joplin, MO
This mascara helps to improve the length of my lashes. It fits easily into my purse. If I cry or get in a pool it never runs or leaves streaks. Looks great with all kinds of eye colors. I would definitely buy this again.
Raven M.
Raven M.
La plata, Md
Has anyone found an easier way to getting it off when your done? It stays forever
Abii C.
Abii C.
Is this mascara really waterproof?
Tara K.
Tara K.
I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with my last two. I ordered this instead. Is it smudge proof as well as waterproof?
Caitie C.
Caitie C.
I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating?