BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara - For waterproof wear that works as long as you do, this maximizing formula builds a soft lash look that's three times or more your natural thickness. The plush brush delivers just the right amount of mascara for an easy application that resists clumping and flaking. Enriched with panthenol and ceramide-R to protect and condition, this fragrance-free formula is safe for sensitive eyes and suitable for contact lens wearers. - Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara see more...

• I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating? 3 Answers
  • Is this mascara really waterproof? 6 Answers
  • I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with...3 Answers
Jasmine E.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Black
This mascara was okay, I love the wand and how easy it was to apply. What I didn't like was that when applying it felt very thin and didn't give me the "volume" I wanted. It did give me length though! But the curl didn't stay up I had to let the mascara dry a bit first then recurl the lash, only then it would stay up! Not a bad product if you have non super straight lashes like me !
Melissa S.
phoenix
Review for: Black Brown, Black
I have been using this product for over ten years and will wear it until they don’t sell it anymore!! Love it. It compares ten times better to alternatives. Lasts forever. I will continue to buy!
Kayla L.
Review for: Black
I love this mascara!! I have very thin lashes and this makes them look so full and long! I recommend this to my friends and family. I love how it doesn’t apply too much product on my lashes. Also it’s a great price and you can buy in most stores. I’ve tried so many mascaras and always come back to this one!
Megan K.
Pepperell
Review for: Black
This product is great, I tried recently and will keep using after. Makes lashes huge and does not smudge ever stays on and doesn’t clump. Would highly recommend to a friend.
Veronica H.
Boynton Beach, FL
I absolutely love this mascara! It makes my lashes look so long it looks like I'm wearing falsies! I've recommended it to all of my Gal pals! I highly recommend it to anyone who has short or sparse lashes
Sarah C.
Review for: Black
I think this is a good classic mascara! This has been around for a while and there's a reason because it's just good! It is one mascara that will repurchased all the time, even if I am trying out others I always want to have this one on hand! It's so good! And the price is so reasonable!
Alex L.
Villa Rica, GA
Review for: Black
Honestly it's a decent mascara but it's NOT really waterproof, it flakes of so easily and within a couple of hours it's already smudging into my under eye area! Don't think would buy again! On the plus side it does come with a lot of product!
Leah B.
Spring Hill, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually bought this mascara because I had their blue mascara in the same formula and loved it so much I looked for the black equivalent. I chose 4/5 stars because even though it's true to it's voluminous claims, the spoolie makes it hard to separate my lashes.
Maria C.
Windermere , FL
Review for: Black
Me encanta esta mascara, aunque tengo las pestañas largas me encanta como las alarga , le conseguí en no más de 6$ y para lo que sabemos que dura una mascara me parece que da excelente resultados , la volvería a comprar.
Catherine W.
Review for: Black
It's an ok mascara, my mom used to use this one now I try it & yes it adds volume & does what the package says it does. Only thing is it's not flake free, by the end of the day it flakes & shows up on my eye lid. 😒
Raven M.
La plata, Md
Has anyone found an easier way to getting it off when your done? It stays forever
Abii C.
Is this mascara really waterproof?
Tara M.
I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with my last two. I ordered this instead. Is it smudge proof as well as waterproof?
Caitie C.
I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating?