BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara - For waterproof wear that works as long as you do, this maximizing formula builds a soft lash look that's three times or more your natural thickness. The plush brush delivers just the right amount of mascara for an easy application that resists clumping and flaking. Enriched with panthenol and ceramide-R to protect and condition, this fragrance-free formula is safe for sensitive eyes and suitable for contact lens wearers. - Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara see more...

• I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating? 3 Answers
  • Is this mascara really waterproof? 5 Answers
  • I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with...3 Answers
La plata, Md
I have finally found an eyeliner that is perfect for my lashes. Adds length and a bold dark color. Haven't experienced any clumping difficulty in application. Only negative side is that it is VERY difficult to remove once it's on (which on the flip side that could also be a positive). Don't go to bed with it on!
Crisol F.
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV
Best mascara ever !!!!!! Go to mascara, my everyday mascara, this is a must. The intensity of the color is amazing, makes your eyelashes look like you are wearing falsies, I really recommend.
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
Clarks Summit, PA
This is hands down my all time favorite mascara!!!! I have gone through soooo many over the past two years! The color carbon black gives you eyelashes that look dark and full. It gives volume while also providing length. It can be difficult to remove, so I always use make up remover. This is the only mascara that I have purchased for quite a while now and I will continue in doing so. It really is a great product!
Dolores A.
Dolores A.
Selden, NY
Holy grail of mascaras! The wand suits my eye perfectly to evenly apply mascara easily. Love the packaging, sleek and the wand is easy to hold. Fairly priced for drugstore brand. A definite staple in my vanity!
Priscilla B.
Priscilla B.
Lubbock, TX
My go to mascara! I stray away and try different ones sometimes but always go back to this one. I love it.
Azriela M.
Azriela M.
S Abingtn Twp, PA
Really great mascara! I love this product for when I need a mascara for a really long day, or if I'm going to an event where I might be sweating. Definitely wouldn't recommend this waterproof version for everyday because it's really difficult to get everything off, and they make it in a non waterproof version that you can use instead! Great price for a great product!
Ana J.
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
I bought this mascara when I first started buying make up and I really liked it. It's inexpensive and lasts a long time. My lashes looked longer and it didn't clump them together. I would buy again and I would recommend others to try it also.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Onekama, MI
This is my favorite mascara! I have tried many other kinds and have always came back to my go-to Voluminous Waterproof Mascara. The brush is great because it separates your lashes very nicely. I usually use two coats of this and it looks great and stays put all day!
Summer C.
Summer C.
Suffolk, VA
This has been the best mascara to hold curls i have used so far. Yes, i said it - it's better than any designer mascara sold at Sephora. I have very straight asian eyelashes. I'd use eyelash curler to curl it, and 5 minutes later it goes back to straight... Same with my hair, sigh... This mascara has totally been a game changer! It holds the curls all day, i can use any other product as a second coat, it just wont budge.

The only downside is that it's a heck of a pain to remove. I always double cleanse, use my favorite oil cleanser first, then go in with regular cleanser. It normally would remove everything, but with this mascara, i have to use oil cleanser at least 3 - 4 times and it still wont remove all of it . That would be the only reason i'm not using it everyday... but this would be my go-to if i want my lashes to look naturally dramatic, it just does the job!
frieda e.
frieda e.
the only mascara i will ever use. better than any brand you will find in the department store by far. i have friends who are makeup artists that will inly use this as well. lasts long and does an amazing job thickening and lengthening my lashes! love love love it. i use the brown for everyday and the black for special occasions😊
La plata, Md
Has anyone found an easier way to getting it off when your done? It stays forever
Abii C.
Abii C.
Is this mascara really waterproof?
Tara K.
Tara K.
I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with my last two. I ordered this instead. Is it smudge proof as well as waterproof?
Caitie C.
Caitie C.
I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating?