BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #48 in Mascara

Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara - For waterproof wear that works as long as you do, this maximizing formula builds a soft lash look that's three times or more your natural thickness. The plush brush delivers just the right amount of mascara for an easy application that resists clumping and flaking. Enriched with panthenol and ceramide-R to protect and condition, this fragrance-free formula is safe for sensitive eyes and suitable for contact lens wearers. - Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara see more...

• Do you prefer this or the lash paradise?4 Answers
  • How does this mascara perform on straight, thin and short...1 Answers
  • I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the ra...3 Answers
L'Oréal Voluminous Waterproof Mascara
  • "I like to use this waterproof mascara when swimming in our pool during the summer...or when going to a wedding where it's a given crying is involved! " in 74 reviews
  • "This is by far the best mascara I have ever used! The brush is the perfect size and it makes it so easy to use. It adds so much volume perfect for daily use or for going out on the town. I would definitely buy it again! " in 68 reviews
  • "the only mascara i will ever use. better than any brand you will find in the department store by far. i have friends who are makeup artists that will inly use this as well. lasts long and does an amazing job thickening and lengthening my lashes! love love love it. i use the brown for everyday and the black for special occasions😊 " in 20 reviews
  • "This was my All time favorite go to drugstore mascara for the longest time! It's makes your lashes so dark & voluminous! It separates and lengthens as well! What more could you want in a mascara!? It's a great price too! " in 17 reviews
  • "All time favorite mascara! I'd highly recommend to anyone. I'm a repeat buyer. This mascara is long lasting. " in 14 reviews
Cheyenne F.
Midlothian, TX
As for it being waterproof, it does the job. But something I’d like for it to improve on would be when you apply it, it clumps up very easily. Otherwise i really like this mascara, i have cried many tears and it has held up haha.
Veronica H.
Review for: Black more...
I typically use this prank of mascara but never use waterproof. I'm not a fan of how waxy most waterproof mascaras are. I had to get some for a funeral. It worked perfectly! Wasn't too waxy and not clumpy at all!
Stephanie R.
Review for: Black more...
This is my FAVORITE drugstore mascara and for the price nothing beats it! Leaves my lashes looking amazing lengthy and voluminous.I would totally recommend this mascara to everyone!! And would totally buy again
Maria S.
Harrison, NY
Best waterproof mascara ever!! Specially for those humid days
Super cheap and easy to get (supermarket or any drugstore) The gold standard. I've tried many different mascaras over the years and this is it. Perfect for everyday, it gives a natural look, doesn't clump and is truly waterproof.
Dena D.
Big Lake
Review for: Black more...
Simple and clean product. Goes on dark and stays on without flaking or crumbling. Have bought this product multiple times and have tried the normal version, but waterproof is definitely the way to go.
Kim U.
Jacksonville
Review for: Black more...
I love this mascara! It's my go-to mainly because of how affordable it is, but also it's easy to find at your local drug store or supermarket, but best of all the results are amazing! Tons of volume and definition in my eye lashes!
Sarah F.
Edina, MN
Holy cow this mascara did wonders for my lashes! It made them thick, long and just amazing! However downside is that it dries out quicker than loreal lash paradise so that's the only concern for me
Emily K.
Saint Marys, PA
Review for: Black more...
I use this product almost everyday and I love it. It comes off really easily with makeup wipes and it stays on all day long. I haven’t noticed any kind of clumping which is super nice bc my lashes tend to do that.
Julia B.
Franklin, KY
Hands down my favorite mascara! I have purchased from multiple stores. Packaging is simple but the product is what packs the punch. I use this mascara everyday! Definitely recommend if you want lots of length and slight volume!
member-b1c20c77b
Brownstown, MI
It's a really good mascara for its price range. But in my opinion it wears off easily. It's very clumpy and the brush isn't my favorite. On the bright side the formula is actually pretty good other than wearing it off but I think I'm doing something wrong somehow. If it had a different brush it'd be a 5 out of 5.
Raven M.
La plata, Md
Has anyone found an easier way to getting it off when your done? It stays forever
Amanda C.
Mayfield, KY
Is this mascara really waterproof?
Melanie C.
Do you prefer this or the lash paradise?
Caitie C.
I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating?
Tara M.
I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with my last two. I ordered this instead. Is it smudge proof as well as waterproof?