BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara - For waterproof wear that works as long as you do, this maximizing formula builds a soft lash look that's three times or more your natural thickness. The plush brush delivers just the right amount of mascara for an easy application that resists clumping and flaking. Enriched with panthenol and ceramide-R to protect and condition, this fragrance-free formula is safe for sensitive eyes and suitable for contact lens wearers. - Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara see more...

• I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating? 3 Answers
  • Is this mascara really waterproof? 6 Answers
  • I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with...3 Answers
Lydia M.
Greenbrier, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Literally my favorite! Won't leave the house without it! If my friends ever ask about a mascara I TELL THEN ABOUT THUS PRODUCT!
Kathy W.
BELTON, MO
When I want very full lashes this is my go to. It doesn't do much on length. I don't have problem with color bleed or flaking
Ashlynn D.
Inman, SC
Review for: Black
This is the one mascara I always come back to. It doesn't flake, it makes my lashes look amazing, and it's so easy to apply.
Ines G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just got this mascara because I heard good reviews on YouTube. I'm enjoying it so far. My eyelashes look good effortlessly.
Julie W.
Review for: Black
I have used this for so many years and have been very happy with this product. Will always be one of my all time favorites
Julie J.
Alexandria, LA
Review for: Black
This is a product I have been using for years! Love this sooo much! The brush is perfect /'f the formula is awesome
Megan R.
SAINT LOUIS, MO
I can definitely see a difference since I started using this mascara. My eyelashes look so much longer and fuller!
Citlally R.
Norcross, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always thought waterproof mascara would stink but it actually is really good and gives volume! recommend !!
Mia R.
Visalia , CA
All time favorite mascara! I'd highly recommend to anyone. I'm a repeat buyer. This mascara is long lasting.
Leslie T.
Brooklyn park
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this drug store mascara one of the best!! Makes my eyelashes look full and long !! I recommend this 💯💯😌😍
Raven M.
La plata, Md
Has anyone found an easier way to getting it off when your done? It stays forever
Abii C.
Is this mascara really waterproof?
Tara M.
I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with my last two. I ordered this instead. Is it smudge proof as well as waterproof?
Caitie C.
I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating?