BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #35 in Mascara

Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara - For waterproof wear that works as long as you do, this maximizing formula builds a soft lash look that's three times or more your natural thickness. The plush brush delivers just the right amount of mascara for an easy application that resists clumping and flaking. Enriched with panthenol and ceramide-R to protect and condition, this fragrance-free formula is safe for sensitive eyes and suitable for contact lens wearers. - Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara see more...

• I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating? 3 Answers
  • Is this mascara really waterproof? 6 Answers
  • I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with...3 Answers
Dolores A.
Selden, NY
Holy grail of mascaras! The wand suits my eye perfectly to evenly apply mascara easily. Love the packaging, sleek and the wand is easy to hold. Fairly priced for drugstore brand. A definite staple in my vanity!
Tiffany L.
Modesto, CA
Live this mascara! I cry when I laugh so I need something that will hold up and this does. No streaking and lasts the whole day. The very black makes my lashes pop! I highly recommend it!
Ashley S.
Penitas, TX
I just purchased this mascara from Ulta I love it it's a carbon dark color makes ur lashes look fuller and longer I honestly think it's just as good as all the other great brands and affordable too
Najila K.
I love this mascara! It is my go to drugstore mascara. I kind of forgot about this mascara because I was so in love with urban decay perversion. Money is tight so now I think I'll go back to this mascara.
Riley M.
This mascara is great! It's very lengthening but not very volumising. I use it almost everyday and it is pretty long lasting. I got it at target and I would recommend it if you are looking for length.
I really love this mascara but from my experience, it is not as waterproof as it claims to be. I went swimming with this on and got panda eyes!!! I wouldn't recommend this if you're going on the water.
Lizzie B.
Seattle, WA
I've been using this mascara for over eight years, seriously! It goes on smooth and I always get tons of compliments on my lashes. It stays on really well which is important since I spend most of my day sweaty and/or working out.
Ashley B.
Onekama, MI
This is my favorite mascara! I have tried many other kinds and have always came back to my go-to Voluminous Waterproof Mascara. The brush is great because it separates your lashes very nicely. I usually use two coats of this and it looks great and stays put all day!
Jessica M.
Calvin, WV
This mascara lasts all day and leaves my lashes so long. It almost looks like I'm wearing false lashes plus it doesn't flake off and last all day. I always end up purchasing this mascara highly recommend!
Narda R.
Azusa, CA
This is by far the best mascara I have ever used! The brush is the perfect size and it makes it so easy to use. It adds so much volume perfect for daily use or for going out on the town. I would definitely buy it again!
Raven M.
La plata, Md
Has anyone found an easier way to getting it off when your done? It stays forever
Abii C.
Is this mascara really waterproof?
Caitie C.
I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating?
Tara M.
I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with my last two. I ordered this instead. Is it smudge proof as well as waterproof?