BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #35 in Mascara

Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara - For waterproof wear that works as long as you do, this maximizing formula builds a soft lash look that's three times or more your natural thickness. The plush brush delivers just the right amount of mascara for an easy application that resists clumping and flaking. Enriched with panthenol and ceramide-R to protect and condition, this fragrance-free formula is safe for sensitive eyes and suitable for contact lens wearers. - Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara see more...

• I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating? 3 Answers
  • Is this mascara really waterproof? 6 Answers
  • I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with...3 Answers
Ellie D.
Steamboat Springs, CO
This is a wonderful mascara. I use it when I'm going for a more dramatic look. It frontally gives you a lot of volume. Is very black mascara which is very good and the wand works wonders. I love this mascara
Valerie G.
Jersey City, NJ
Best drug store mascara on the market it even rivals designer mascara! This product does not clump, it's easily buildable, and lasts all day/night! This is a beauty cult product and I will always repurchase!
Amanda S.
This is one of my favorite mascaras. I use this mascara every day. I love the way it leaves my lashes so long. I compare it the smashbox full exposure mascara. Those two combined there is no need for falsies. I usually buy it at wal-mart.
Kalyn B.
One of may favorite mascaras from the drugstore. Makes my lashes look thick and long. Super black. Decent package with a medium to thick brush. Not super pricey. I would recommend it and buy it again.
Karely Alejandra C.
I've used this mascara for quite some time now it's very easy to apply it has minimal clumps but if you add a tad of tequila to your mascara it will not clump at all(: (I learned this from my aunts) it's a great cheap mascara I say buy it (;
Courtney B.
Astoria, OR
This is in my top 5 favorite mascaras. I also have the same product that isn't waterproof. I use it every morning, and don't even need to do a bunch of coats. I purchased this at a department store. I would strongly recommend.
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV
Best mascara ever !!!!!! Go to mascara, my everyday mascara, this is a must. The intensity of the color is amazing, makes your eyelashes look like you are wearing falsies, I really recommend.
Monica W.
Joplin, MO
This mascara helps to improve the length of my lashes. It fits easily into my purse. If I cry or get in a pool it never runs or leaves streaks. Looks great with all kinds of eye colors. I would definitely buy this again.
Rio N.
Englewood , CO
Literally my favorite drugstore brand mascara! Makes my lashes so think and voluptuous without clumping! Definitely stock up on this product every chance I get! LOVE LOVE LOVE. And the best part is is its affordable!
Harmony L.
This mascara is okay. It's super black which I love but it gets flaky at times especially after going into water I've noticed. However it is waterproof and does give volume I just have others I like better
Raven M.
La plata, Md
Has anyone found an easier way to getting it off when your done? It stays forever
Abii C.
Is this mascara really waterproof?
Caitie C.
I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating?
Tara M.
I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with my last two. I ordered this instead. Is it smudge proof as well as waterproof?