BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara - For waterproof wear that works as long as you do, this maximizing formula builds a soft lash look that's three times or more your natural thickness. The plush brush delivers just the right amount of mascara for an easy application that resists clumping and flaking. Enriched with panthenol and ceramide-R to protect and condition, this fragrance-free formula is safe for sensitive eyes and suitable for contact lens wearers. - Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara see more...

• I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating? 3 Answers
  • Is this mascara really waterproof? 5 Answers
  • I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with...3 Answers
Wendy L.
Wendy L.
Review for: Black
It's great. I love it I would highly recommend it. it's perfect for any occasion
Olivia K.
Olivia K.
Raleigh
Review for: Black Brown
My absolute favorite mascara. It rarely ever clumps and always makes my lashes look long!
Kalyn B.
Kalyn B.
One of may favorite mascaras from the drugstore. Makes my lashes look thick and long. Super black. Decent package with a medium to thick brush. Not super pricey. I would recommend it and buy it again.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Astoria, OR
This is in my top 5 favorite mascaras. I also have the same product that isn't waterproof. I use it every morning, and don't even need to do a bunch of coats. I purchased this at a department store. I would strongly recommend.
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
Clarks Summit, PA
This is hands down my all time favorite mascara!!!! I have gone through soooo many over the past two years! The color carbon black gives you eyelashes that look dark and full. It gives volume while also providing length. It can be difficult to remove, so I always use make up remover. This is the only mascara that I have purchased for quite a while now and I will continue in doing so. It really is a great product!
Gen L.
Gen L.
This mascara is 100% waterproof. I can make it through school, athletic period, and after school workout with zero smears. However, to remove mascara you MUST use a makeup remover or it will stay on. I would honestly recommend to anyone with a busy schedule and needs a great waterproof, stay on mascara.
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
My go-to. It makes my lashes look soft of full. Not spiky or flaky like other mascara brands I've tried. It really is waterproof so I have to use makeup remover with it.
Irene B.
Irene B.
Worth the money. I recommend to all ladies out there. I use this all the time for a natural look
Dolores A.
Dolores A.
Selden, NY
Holy grail of mascaras! The wand suits my eye perfectly to evenly apply mascara easily. Love the packaging, sleek and the wand is easy to hold. Fairly priced for drugstore brand. A definite staple in my vanity!
Charlotte G.
Charlotte G.
This is my absolute favorite mascara of all time, even including high end mascaras. This is the blackest black, it curls my lashes, lasts forever, and doesn't irritate my eyes. I've been using this since I was a teenager and don't see myself ever switching. This is absolutely holy grail material.
Raven M.
Raven M.
La plata, Md
Has anyone found an easier way to getting it off when your done? It stays forever
Abii C.
Abii C.
Is this mascara really waterproof?
Tara K.
Tara K.
I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with my last two. I ordered this instead. Is it smudge proof as well as waterproof?
Caitie C.
Caitie C.
I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating?