BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara - For waterproof wear that works as long as you do, this maximizing formula builds a soft lash look that's three times or more your natural thickness. The plush brush delivers just the right amount of mascara for an easy application that resists clumping and flaking. Enriched with panthenol and ceramide-R to protect and condition, this fragrance-free formula is safe for sensitive eyes and suitable for contact lens wearers. - Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara see more...

• I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating? 3 Answers
  • Is this mascara really waterproof? 6 Answers
  • I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with...3 Answers
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best mascara ever !!!!!! Go to mascara, my everyday mascara, this is a must. The intensity of the color is amazing, makes your eyelashes look like you are wearing falsies, I really recommend.
Lizzie B.
Seattle, WA
I've been using this mascara for over eight years, seriously! It goes on smooth and I always get tons of compliments on my lashes. It stays on really well which is important since I spend most of my day sweaty and/or working out.
Maica C.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this on my lashes for a wedding recently and it did not move all day. My bottom lashes typically transfer mascara to my face but not with this one.
Libby G.
new orleans, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
THIS IS THE ONLY MASCARA YOU WILL EVER NEED. I've tried all the different kinds from covergirl to YSL and this is the only long lasting, easy to apply mascara. I have used it for years and always get compliments. It significantly extends and darkens lashes and always looks beautiful day or night
Katherine S.
Winder, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best drugstore mascaras!!!! Lengthens and adds volume! It also keeps an amazing curl all day!
Avery Y.
Clarksville, TN
I LOVE this mascara! I've tried so many different kinds of expensive mascaras and I always seem to come back to this one. I've been using it for so many years and it provides a really a dark black coat but it is very waterproof like it says. I can cry for hours and that mascara is not going anywhere. If you're looking for a waterproof mascara that also makes your lashes look voluminous, then this is a perfect one!
Azriela M.
S Abingtn Twp, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really great mascara! I love this product for when I need a mascara for a really long day, or if I'm going to an event where I might be sweating. Definitely wouldn't recommend this waterproof version for everyday because it's really difficult to get everything off, and they make it in a non waterproof version that you can use instead! Great price for a great product!
Megan R.
SAINT LOUIS, MO
I can definitely see a difference since I started using this mascara. My eyelashes look so much longer and fuller!
I really love this mascara but from my experience, it is not as waterproof as it claims to be. I went swimming with this on and got panda eyes!!! I wouldn't recommend this if you're going on the water.
Charlotte G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my absolute favorite mascara of all time, even including high end mascaras. This is the blackest black, it curls my lashes, lasts forever, and doesn't irritate my eyes. I've been using this since I was a teenager and don't see myself ever switching. This is absolutely holy grail material.
Raven M.
La plata, Md
Has anyone found an easier way to getting it off when your done? It stays forever
Abii C.
Is this mascara really waterproof?
Tara M.
I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with my last two. I ordered this instead. Is it smudge proof as well as waterproof?
Caitie C.
I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating?