BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #35 in Mascara

Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara - For waterproof wear that works as long as you do, this maximizing formula builds a soft lash look that's three times or more your natural thickness. The plush brush delivers just the right amount of mascara for an easy application that resists clumping and flaking. Enriched with panthenol and ceramide-R to protect and condition, this fragrance-free formula is safe for sensitive eyes and suitable for contact lens wearers. - Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara see more...

• I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating? 3 Answers
  • Is this mascara really waterproof? 6 Answers
  • I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with...3 Answers
jennifer s.
San Antonio, TX
It kinda ! it comes off and it smirks its not that water proof :\ but its easy to apply , i had bought mines at Walmart and it was like 5$ average for a mascara . good price. other than that it was alright . omg why are y'all making me type so much _._
Angie M.
I've tried tons of different mascaras and I always come back to this one. This is my favorite mascara, it's easy to put on, lasts a long time, makes your lashes a lot longer, and doesn't clump. The only complaint is that it does leave residue under your eyes after awhile
Ashley F.
Mount Bethel, PA
This was my All time favorite go to drugstore mascara for the longest time! It's makes your lashes so dark & voluminous! It separates and lengthens as well! What more could you want in a mascara!? It's a great price too!
Suziee V.
The BEST MASCARA EVER! This is my go to mascara hands down! I've used this one so many times I've bought at least 6 of them! It's for any eye color they have different colors as well. It's not pricey at all! It's PERFECT!
Taina L.
Brooklyn, NY
SO GREAT. This mascara holds up to the tears and sweat. For a drugstore price, who knew we would fall in love like this? Though it does not make my eyelashes as full and perfect as some other brands, it does give me longer lashes that stay throughout the day.
Beth C.
Fort Hood, TX
Loreal Voluminous is my holy grail mascara even when speaking about highend & drugstore mascaras. I get mine at Walmart for $6 & it makes my lashes so whispie & volumized without looking clumpy. I highly recommend
Brittany A.
Randolph, NJ
I have this mascara in the waterproof and non water proof. I prefer the non waterproof. This one is great though for when you're swimming or need something to keep your tears from making it run but I found that it was a little hard for me to take off.
Yahaira C.
Rio Grande City, TX
This mascara does wonders ! Once again I just purchased this mascara for the fact being I've been hearing a lot of good stuff about it . Let me tell you it works, giving you much fuller eyelashes beyond amazing !
Jessica C.
This mascara is amazing. I use it all the time for pool days or when working out. It keeps my lashes looking full and not clumpy yet is super easy to take off at the end of the day. Definitely my favorite mascara
Jessica G.
San Antonio, TX
This is the OG mascara. I swear if you want the best lashes but don't want to break the bank, this is your stuff!! The formula has been the same for years, and I love that! Don't fix what isn't broken. This product is the holy grail of mascara!
Raven M.
La plata, Md
Has anyone found an easier way to getting it off when your done? It stays forever
Abii C.
Is this mascara really waterproof?
Caitie C.
I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating?
Tara M.
I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with my last two. I ordered this instead. Is it smudge proof as well as waterproof?