BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara - For waterproof wear that works as long as you do, this maximizing formula builds a soft lash look that's three times or more your natural thickness. The plush brush delivers just the right amount of mascara for an easy application that resists clumping and flaking. Enriched with panthenol and ceramide-R to protect and condition, this fragrance-free formula is safe for sensitive eyes and suitable for contact lens wearers. - Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara see more...

• I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating? 3 Answers
  • Is this mascara really waterproof? 5 Answers
  • I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with...3 Answers
Meredith D.
Meredith D.
Review for: Black
Doesn't hold a curl! And smudges like nobody's business. The regular version is better even though it's not wp. It doesn't smudge!
Lydia M.
Lydia M.
Greenbrier, TN
Literally my favorite! Won't leave the house without it! If my friends ever ask about a mascara I TELL THEN ABOUT THUS PRODUCT!
Leah P.
Leah P.
Girard, GA
Love it! Stays on while taking a shower and while I sleep. I would recommend this mascara to everyone.
Janelle S.
Janelle S.
Tolleson
Review for: Black
Love! Stays put all day. Doesn't rub off or flake. Carbon Black is the best. Doesn't clump.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Review for: Black
I love this mascara, all the perks of a high dollar mascara without having to pay an arm and a leg!
Heather J.
Heather J.
Mckinney, TX
The BEST DRUGSTORE MASCARA POUNT BLANK. Will make your lashes go from1-100 all colors are beautiful
Kaylynne E.
Kaylynne E.
West Columbia , SC
Review for: Black
This is my go to mascara. It's affordable & makes my barely there eyelashes look amazing.
Barbara H.
Barbara H.
Garland, TX
Review for: Black Brown, Black
One of my favorite drugstore mascaras. It stays on, doesn't bleed and it curls lashes.
Angelica C.
Angelica C.
Review for: Black
One of my favorite products to use on my lower lashes! This mascara really helps define them!
Wendy L.
Wendy L.
Review for: Black
It's great. I love it I would highly recommend it. it's perfect for any occasion
Raven M.
Raven M.
La plata, Md
Has anyone found an easier way to getting it off when your done? It stays forever
Abii C.
Abii C.
Is this mascara really waterproof?
Tara K.
Tara K.
I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with my last two. I ordered this instead. Is it smudge proof as well as waterproof?
Caitie C.
Caitie C.
I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating?