BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara - For waterproof wear that works as long as you do, this maximizing formula builds a soft lash look that's three times or more your natural thickness. The plush brush delivers just the right amount of mascara for an easy application that resists clumping and flaking. Enriched with panthenol and ceramide-R to protect and condition, this fragrance-free formula is safe for sensitive eyes and suitable for contact lens wearers. - Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara see more...

• I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating? 3 Answers
  • Is this mascara really waterproof? 6 Answers
  • I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with...3 Answers
Brittany W.
North Canton, OH
Best drugstore mascara I've ever tried. You can get it pretty much anywhere and it's so affordable. Makes my lashes ALMOST as nice as my Lancôme mascara :)
Nika N.
Lubbock , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an okay mascara. It's what you would expect from a drugstore mascara nothing too special about it but I would recommend the Estée Lauder mascara it is the best mascara ever! I would recommend this is this is the price that you can afford for mascara but if you can put a little extra saving besides I would recommend the Estée Lauder
Tricia A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love how it makes my eyelashes darker and how it gives volume to it. But hate when it clumps up.
Najila K.
I love this mascara! It is my go to drugstore mascara. I kind of forgot about this mascara because I was so in love with urban decay perversion. Money is tight so now I think I'll go back to this mascara.
Taina L.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
SO GREAT. This mascara holds up to the tears and sweat. For a drugstore price, who knew we would fall in love like this? Though it does not make my eyelashes as full and perfect as some other brands, it does give me longer lashes that stay throughout the day.
Monica W.
Joplin, MO
This mascara helps to improve the length of my lashes. It fits easily into my purse. If I cry or get in a pool it never runs or leaves streaks. Looks great with all kinds of eye colors. I would definitely buy this again.
Beth C.
Fort Hood, TX
Loreal Voluminous is my holy grail mascara even when speaking about highend & drugstore mascaras. I get mine at Walmart for $6 & it makes my lashes so whispie & volumized without looking clumpy. I highly recommend
Jennifer Z.
Clearwater, FL
I like it cause it's totally black but flaky sometimes so ehh. I mean I like but it's not my go to
Natalia R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not my fav, didn't really do anything for my lashes I felt like it took forever to dry and building it up didn't help either. The process of taking it off was easy though I left a cotton pad in micellar water on my lashes for a while and it took it off easily enough.
Jessica C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is amazing. I use it all the time for pool days or when working out. It keeps my lashes looking full and not clumpy yet is super easy to take off at the end of the day. Definitely my favorite mascara
Raven M.
La plata, Md
Has anyone found an easier way to getting it off when your done? It stays forever
Abii C.
Is this mascara really waterproof?
Tara M.
I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with my last two. I ordered this instead. Is it smudge proof as well as waterproof?
Caitie C.
I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating?